Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "Gema"
we don´t know

Supposedly we do. We saw the casket at the memorial and then at the funeral

The casket at the memorial is a different color, size, different handles, and has different "decorations" than the one at the funeral.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Its her

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am sorry i wasn't around then . is there some footage of joe making this statement?

This isn't EXACTLY it, but it's pretty good. There are more parts to it, too. MJ's parents knew EXACTLY what was going on and they were terrified for Michael. I tried a link, but it didn't work so just paste this into YouTube's search box:
 Joseph and Katherine Jackson 2005 (subtitles) 3/4

Joe is not all choked up here, just really ticked off.

I'll keep looking for the news piece. Reporters were hounding them right before court, so it has to be here somewhere. I'll keep looking! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

paula-c

Where These People got that picture? .. Another picture that Does Not Know Where it goes, and if leaked on purpose, that thing can be of any 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So where is the carving of his name, then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

Quote from: "Its her"
:roll: You all simply MUST not let every little wisp of a breeze rattle the crap out of you.

I don't care what ANY one reported or any one says they heard, I already KNOW this much: we are all on a HOAXED DEATH Investigators site. Many many things have been said about "death" here, which could be disrespectful or hurtful for people who have actually had THAT awful reality come to their home. Yes, we love MJ and we cried when we thought he died, and some of us STILL, cannot be convinced for more than a few moments (!) that it IS a HOAX and he IS alive.  So, try this on for size:

Death is the WORST possible thing that can happen to us. It is disrespectful to take less than seriously, IF we are REALLY talking about a REAL PERSON who now is under ground, ALL dreams perished. All relationships severed. All curtains down. Hope dead.

Michael Jackson had such profane, :mad: disgusting rumors and allegations spread about him during his life, that even though he was COMPLETELY exonerated and published far and wide that he was INNOCENT of all charges, not too much changed. :(

Small minded people get crap into their mind and they keep their twisted views because it allows them to feel better about themselves. They are jealous of his talent, money, power, fame, looks, sheer niceness, which they distrust, and NEED to have something to hold against him, in order to stand taller than him, by walking ON him. They should be ashamed, but it hasn't really hit them, yet. Too immature, too ignorant.

ALL the King's horses and ALL the King's men have dilligently TRIED to restore MJ's halo---his sparkling, :D  SQUEAKY-CLEAN reputation, for YEARS now, armed with verdict papers and EVERY kind of reminder of pure things we ALL know about him.

Because rumor and innuendo is such a DANGEROUS, fast spreading poison, with exponential tentacles, and the tongues of men are an unrestrained beast in this life, I am ashamed to say that there will always be SOME talebearer giving crap legs and wings...

No matter HOW careful one is, to burn every spinning wheel in the Kingdom, SOME loser has a functioning model in their attic, waiting to start the damage all over again.

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson's. Seriously---the whole 9 yards. Crush, fascination, obsession, T shirt owning, video playing, now, cooled down, just simmering with admiration and awe, card carrying, HOAX beLIEving,  MJ fan. I am serious about him. But, probably not as broken as his actual FAMILY would be. If I thought for ONE moment he was really deceased, I wouldn't be here, hashing it out with "y'all". I would grieve by myself, respectfully.

I've  found, you can't tell people, who are "set" in "error", anything---and I don't waste time, knowingly. :roll:  But, please steady yourselves. He is not dead. :D

This I KNOW (and you can take it or leave it) :  When MJ REALLY dies, when that beauty and love has been snuffed out, and his body is put away FOREVER, and his family REALLY is heartbroken and hurt and GRIEVING, and feeling HELPLESS, as they all were at his travesty of a molestation trial----

THIS

is what will be carved on his tomb (The last line is what Joe TOLD the press, in present-tense, NO uncertain terms, and they IGNORED, THEN):

MICHAEL JACKSON  
                         THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED
                                                     AND
                                            THE MOST LOVED
                        "My son was a good boy"

These will be the loudest words EVER stuck in the human heart, from a rough guy who, himself, with firsthand knowledge, was amazed and broken hearted that someone SO good would be SO crucified. THEY will be believed, and SHAME everyone who sees them.

That's when I'll believe Michael Jackson is gone for good; when his father's loving words are carved in MJ's STONE. Only then will Mike rest in peace. Remember, that he said,"...if you leave this world knowing you are loved...." BTW, I never heard or read ANYwhere than MJ even knows this. I wish someone would TELL him.

...great sensitivity in your words ... and much respect.
I also share your thoughts on Joe Jackson, a rugged man who may have
only now understood the immensity of his son :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

paula-c

LunaCielo, beautiful words and with much truth, neither Joe nor any family member have been suffering, I know not all react the same way but their reaction was the same
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Guys Michael is ALIVE... It's all part of the experience...i know this in my heart...I truly BELIEVE, what we are suppose to be doing is showing Michael that we will be here for him and if we want him back,he has to see that we are spreading awareness to others...we need to post what we are doing, what have we done, or what can we do to get more information to all who love Michael and to everyone else. when Michael does come back, he knows has enough support behind him. Take a chance and believe that MJ is looking at our posts, let him see how much we care, tell him how we are spreading love and awareness to the world...Then i'm sure Michael will come and lead the way...he needs his army to be prepared and strong in numbers...Remember he is going to have a big fight on his hands in order to pull this off. He needs us to be united and fighting for him now..he needs to see it. Please believe me...this comes from my heart and with love for you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread is supposed to be about MJs name on the tomb.

Is it there or not????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

we don´t know

Supposedly we do. We saw the casket at the memorial and then at the funeral

The article explains why the gold casket is not his. All of this is speculations any way.
I haven´t seen MJ IN any casket, goldsh or "arkish"

I didn't read the article I just looked at the pic

We didn't see him in any casket, that's true and that's why we can't assume that's his coffin ..as you said, we can only speculate
Well anyhow it doesn't matter since he's more than alive  ;D

Isn't it really disrespectful to place a casket on the back of a truck like that and then to tie the dollie next to it? I doubt this is a casket let alone Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

Well, if you eat it to put "Michael Joseph Jackson ",... Seeing is Believing. THROUGHOUT all this time I've seen a lot of shit in half the lies That are Then ( " That I surprise " ) :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Is it there or not????

I was at forest lawn July 3rd and there were very little people plus the small stage with some of the flowers and gifts on it, partly from June 25th.I asked security whether I was allowed to take the few steps to look at the entrance and to look through the windows of Holy Terrace.He said:They told me not to let anybody up there,sorry madame,it is my first day here. I asked him whether he had seen the tomb. And he said he had had a quick guided look inside. So I asked him whether it is true that the tomb finally has Michaels name engraved on it, and he answered he did not pay attention to that, so he could not say whether yes or no. He was very politefull and sort of made me feel he really felt sorry for not being allowed to let me up there. He said it was his first day there.I also asked whether the family visits regularly,but he did not know that either.

I just could not stop the feeling that we should not see anything and definately not get the opportunity to zoom in on the tomb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sure the paps would have seen the family there since they had been going there all the time. I don't think they do go there. I think on the 1 year anniversary it was all for show, including the Gary event & the Forever Michael tribute. Also, I wouldn't believe the name engraved thing, since no on gets to see it. Also, that doesn't mean he's buried there, he could have just purchased it or something. Could be fake all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Is it there or not????

I was at forest lawn July 3rd and there were very little people plus the small stage with some of the flowers and gifts on it, partly from June 25th.I asked security whether I was allowed to take the few steps to look at the entrance and to look through the windows of Holy Terrace.He said:They told me not to let anybody up there,sorry madame,it is my first day here. I asked him whether he had seen the tomb. And he said he had had a quick guided look inside. So I asked him whether it is true that the tomb finally has Michaels name engraved on it, and he answered he did not pay attention to that, so he could not say whether yes or no. He was very politefull and sort of made me feel he really felt sorry for not being allowed to let me up there. He said it was his first day there.I also asked whether the family visits regularly,but he did not know that either.

I just could not stop the feeling that we should not see anything and definately not get the opportunity to zoom in on the tomb.

Hmm.. i was there June 25th and June 27th.. same for me, i couldnt get up to the door so i went around the back instead where his window is to feel closer to him  (if he is there)   I flew from UK so wont be going again for a while.  :lol:

If you go again when they have taken the barriers down and can get up to the door, please come back to the forum and let us know.   The FL staff were wonderful when i was there and i am sure if you go back in a weeks time or something and ask again they will tell you the answer..  find someone who isnt there on there first day.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is not a casket...Its the vault that caskets go inside of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@dancingthedream,the barriers were not here that day! So that was only to guide the fans those days around June 25th.
I flew in from Europe as well,but I am quite often in LA for work.I don`t know yet when my next time will be,but I surely will visit and report again. I find it remarkable that they changed this behaviour; I remember videos of fans being allowed to stay in front of the entrance a few months ago.Especially since the number of visits dramatically dropped.That is at least what they told me at FL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions