You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is the age old question many people are stll searching for the answer to. And with the invention of the internet, research is certainly much easier these days.

DID ELVIS PRESLEY FAKE HIS DEATH ON 16 AUGUST 1977 ?

Well, in light of a DNA test undertaken by Elvis' half sister, Eliza, it seems he did in fact fact his death.

Eliza, her half brother Jesse (AKA Elvis) and a cousin from each side of Elvis' family were DNA tested. Jesse's DNA matched with each of the cousins. Now because Elvis is an only child, this match would be impossible unless Jesse really is Elvis. Eliza's DNA also matched with Jesse, because they share the same father, Vernon Prelsey.

Elvis is now calling himself Jesse, the name of his twin brother who sadly was stillborn.

I am a member of a site called MichaelJacksonHoaxDeathInvestigators.com and there was a thread posted yesterday which compared the hoaxed deaths of Elvis and Michael Jackson.

The similarities are amazing, everything from the fact that there are inconstsiancies in the stories as to whether they were actually 'dead' or not when discovered at their homes, to the fake autopsies, to theor different middle names, to the numerology involved in calcualting the exact date the 'death' should take place.

Please read the following link and make your own informed decision.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Everything on this site is true and links are shown to support the evidence.

I look forward to reading the opinions you have formed about the 'deaths' of these superstars once you have read ElvisandMJ.com.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
And guess what I found on the CNN site today???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions