ElvisAndMJ.com listed as a SOURCE!!!
June 25, 2010, 10:10:43 AM
MICHAEL JACKSON'S 'DEATH'...ONE YEAR ON...WAS IT A HOAX ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you're anything like me, you would have beed staring at your television in disbelief just around this time last year when it was announced to the world that Michael Jackson had passed away from cardiac arrest, aged 50.

Also, if you are anything like me, bells would have started ringing in your head a couple of days later when things that were being said about the supposed death did not make sense to you.

Let's start at the beginning, with the 911 call.

The first thing that should strike us as odd, is the fact that the call was not actually placed from Michael Jackson's house but from the Beverly Hills Hotel.

See here it says the origin of the 911 call was 9641 Sunset Blvd, which is the Beverly Hills Hotel!!!

So, apparently at Michael's house, we have Dr. Conrad Murray, a cardiologist no less, performing CPR on Michael ON THE BED!!!....now we all know doing CPR on a bed is useless because as you press down on the patient, the bed will also go down. Dr. Murray of all people should know this, and it isn't like Michael was too heavy to place him from the bed to the floor.

OK, so during this CPR, Michael is apparently unconcious, not breathing and unresponsive to the CPR.

Michael was officially pronounced dead at UCLA 2 hours after the 911 call was put through. This despite parademics saying Michael had been dead for some time when they arrived at his house. Also they reversed out of Michael's drive, having to correct themselves twice. Paramedics know not do reverse out from drives, as this wastes valuable time in getting the patient to hospital.

Next question, if he is dead, then why the need to transport his body via helicopter for the 18 mile trip from the hospital to the coroner's office. Why the rush ? And why was the body in a white sheet when LA county uses blue body bags?

Unless it was meant to be a distraction....Hmmm  Did anyone else find the 'last' photgraph of Michael in the paramedics van to be a little suspicious/fake ?  I sure did.

Also I found it quite weird that there were 70 (!) days between the day Michael 'died' and his burial. That is a hell of a long time, and LaToya says Michael looks great (?) in his casket...odd thing to say in any case, but especially after 70 days.

Did any of you notice that Michael Jackson's name was conveniently missing from the 2010 Grammy's In Memoriam list ?  I did and was not exactly surprised I must say.

There are many more things that do not add up about this case, if you wish to investigate them for yourself, I suggest you begin with this website.

The last thing I will leave you to ponder is why is it taking Dr. Murray so long to be charged with Michael's murder...He has pretty much admitted he gave Michael the drugs and was not adequately supervising him whilst he slept, so why has it taken them a year to go to trial ?

Perhaps because there was no death and Dr. Murray is not actually a doctor of medicine, but a doctor from an acting academy who should be nominated for an Oscar.

In my honest opinion, Michael will be back with a very important message for the world, and until then Dr. Murray's trial will just keep getting delayed until Michael is back.

Also check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  for more.
 :shock:   :shock:   :shock:  :!:   :!:   :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: ElvisAndMJ.com listed as a SOURCE!!!
June 25, 2010, 10:16:59 AM
Oh my, my...this is getting so interesting!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 25, 2010, 10:19:34 AM
:lol: OMG, I didn't know we've been watched ... They're clearly following us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

June 25, 2010, 10:21:47 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Oh my, my...this is getting so interesting!!  :lol:

We're moving on up!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike