Supervision

Re: The official "goodbye" thread
August 21, 2010, 04:12:48 AM
Serenity..I am truly saddened to see you leave this forum.
I know, it may be frustrating to you sometime, when you feel under appreciated and even misunderstood, but ,I am here to say, we all did appreciate your hard work and your excellent research ability which you have been generous enough to share with us.  
It is my sincere hope, that you would have a change of heart and come back to continue to bless us with your insights.
You have been holding the one positive belief ,that Michael is indeed alive, and I believe it is people like you that hold up most of us when we waiver and doubt about what may really have happened to our Michael.

It is really funny too, that I am reading here just now, that you have decided to leave the forum, when it was just yesterday, I called myself supporting you when I felt that Ms. Pearl Jr. had indeed plagiarized your hard work and effort in putting her so called e-book together , and made a comment on her video on YT., for which she wrote me today calling me all kinds of names..and blocked me from posting on her vid. :roll:

Ha ha..what do you know, Serenity..I never thought I would come out swinging on your behalf.. :lol:

Well, that has got to take the cake either way you look at it...and I  hope you will miss us the same as we will miss you..and come back soon.

So,that when the BAM day finally  comes, you will be right here with us .
The People who held out and believed in Michael.

Wishing you the very best in all your endeavor

And..yes I totally agree,..Ms. Pear did not do right by you or by all of us here, the whole investigative community,making a profit out of all our loving hard work, especially yours.
..I have not yet answered to her rude diatribe and untruth, but,..at least she for sure knows now,that you Got Folks on your side to defend your hard work and excellent effort ..ha ha..
Take care..and  hopefully we will see you soon!!
Peace!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

August 21, 2010, 05:48:27 AM
God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

August 21, 2010, 06:10:42 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The one thing that I will suggest is that you to try to open your minds just a little bit more and consider new information that challenges what you may already beLIEve.

I wonder wht you meant by this...
Anyway,
I hate to see you leave, Serenity's...    :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

August 21, 2010, 08:34:24 AM
It truely makes me sad to see you go.  I always loved reading you very insightful posts.  I believe that if someone is here on this forum to find out the truth about what happened to Michael than an open mind is a necessity.  Your posts always made me look at things from another perspective.  I will miss them.

Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into everything you've done.
I hope you decide to come back to see us soon.  Good luck with your continuing investigation.

You will be missed.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2010, 08:44:48 AM
i feel sad when someone leaves this forum, because we are 1 big family and we are here to find out the truth about our beloved michael...i hope you will come back later ,aldo i understand your feelings ....i cant stay away here not for a single day because i am addicted and i want to know the thruth ..and if this will end ,than i am lost even if michael is back i will miss this forum,  i need rehab i suppose  ;) .....i wish you all the best  bye bye....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2010, 08:55:44 AM
I was really sad when I saw this thread, or when I see any member leaving. But I know how you feel. The frustration really gets to you and u don't know what to do with it :shock:
I for one have stoped visiting hoax forums for a while, but I didn't stop investigating. It helped getting rid of the frustration a little. I hope we'll see u again.
I wish you well and happiness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

August 21, 2010, 09:10:46 AM
Aww. We'll miss u! And if I never talk 2 u again, good luck with the rest of ur life  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 21, 2010, 01:38:53 PM
I will miss you Serenity! I hope you know that there are many people here who really appreciated all the hard work you put into your posts...me being one of those people. I admire your passion for what you believe in! God Bless you dear friend...you will be dearly missed! Sending you Love always,
Dayna <3 :)
"Love Lives Forever!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

August 21, 2010, 02:58:08 PM
That makes me really sad.  :( I appreciated your posts very much (though I did not comment often).
I really hope you will come back to this forum.
Wish you all the best!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

suspicious mind

August 21, 2010, 03:03:51 PM
considering the physical toll this thing has taken on you, i have to say you are probably making a wise choice.doesn't mean you have to stay away for always.considering my pant size is increasing as yours is decreasing perhaps i should consider a break myself. :lol:  :oops: . you have brought much interesting information to the table.(wish more of it hadn't gone right over my head  :lol:  ;) .as for michael ,God has used him to bring us all here to this place. we may never all agree on the why. or the part michael plays.  but i hope we have all learned that no matter what our difference we can all care about each other. i do hope that we can all find what we were intended to find here. you suggested we needed to have an open mind . that is true. as well as a open heart.

love you more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 21, 2010, 03:35:37 PM
All this is very sad ... but after 14 months of so much doubt and mystery, the trend is people going to give up. Life calls us and the weather can cools things.
We still have much hope of one day all this be showed ... but I think everyone here have times of frustration and hopelessness.
If Michael can see this, he may be disappointed, but maybe it is time for something decisive happen ...
:oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

August 21, 2010, 03:44:17 PM
My dear! I'm not so long at this forum and am hard recently because of a language barrier. But your messages were always interesting to me. Simply I took the dictionary and translated your text. I have opened much with you.
I think that you will inhale life in the "man in the mirror". I hope that the new stage of your life (life out of a forum) will be even more fruitfull. I know that and will be. We will meet on that end of road from a yellow brick. ;)
Thanks for all.
sorry for mistakes.
With love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

August 21, 2010, 04:43:16 PM
Why are you leaving ? I LOOOVE your posts !  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

*Mo*

August 21, 2010, 04:55:52 PM

Goodbye posts belong in The Official Goodbye Thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

August 23, 2010, 07:53:26 PM
Alright, guys. I haven't been here in ages, and I've only met but a few of you. It's been a pleasure, truly, but this is getting depressing. I've done some really deep thinking over the course of not being here, and I've come to realize how much of a wild goose chase this has been, or at least, has GOTTEN to be. And I hope at least some of you come to understand where I'm coming from when I say that.
And believe me, at this point, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong.

No, I have not lost faith. No, I do not lack patience. I got what I came here for, and that's enough evidence to prove that Michael is alive. That isn't to say I'm not uncomfortable with the fact that he could be gone, though. However,I cannot sit here and decipher all the anonymous tips, the updates, and all the drama(ESPECIALLY the drama...Quite a few of you guys are outta this world)... I have no time to piece these things together anymore, sift through the controversies, and question the motives, agendas,  and credibility of the authorities and administrators of this forum. That's none of my business. It's come to the point where, none of that (especially the latter few) even matters to me.

Do I care about MJ? Yes. I still listen to his music on a daily basis. And to have his music, is enough for me. For me, he does not have to return, because I think about everything he's already done for us, for the majority of his life.

I'll be expressing my care for this world by getting off the forums and getting active in causes to better it.
So, while I MAY lurk every once in a blue moon here, I say in advance, in case I decide to leave outright, farewell. You're all quite the investigators and it has truly been a pleasure.  I thank each and every one of you.  ;)

~Delphi~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal