Re: The official "goodbye" thread
July 18, 2010, 01:50:48 PM
I lost 4 or 5 years of my life about 30 years ago hoping for Elvis to return. He didn't.  I have long since given up on believing that he ever will. Though I have not given up hope on Michael returning, it seems that this site is becoming less and less Michael Jackson and more Elvis & Michael of which I don't care to parlay.  I don't have anymore time to give to a hoax that has lasted for 30 years and still not a sign not a glimpse.  Not to mention the constant mind games being played here with people's posts being targeted and sanctioned and sensored :roll: But I digress.  Anyway, I will check in from time to time to see what's up.  If anything pertaining to new conclusive evidence is being discussed, I will join in if so allowed.  Otherwise, I think I'll keep my hands out of the cookie jar.  I will be in Cali around Michael's birthday and during the time of the next hearing for Conrad.  Know that I will be actively participating in rallying for justice for Michael whether he is dead or alive.  He was certainly mistreated and that puppy hasn't changed enough for me.  So even though this is not goodbye, it is a diversion for me.  Changing my own course because I captain my own ship ;) .  I will continue to keep an open mind and and even more open eye for things that make my heart beat quicken on this journey into the unknown.  If I find things that I think might be of interest to you, I'll get here to pass it on.  But from experience, I know you have to be swifter than the speed of lightening because the people who post here are on the money quick, fast and in a hurry. :lol: Absolutely NOTHING gets past them and that is ALLGOOD!  I have but one hoax to give and that one is EXCLUSIVELY for Michael Jackson.   In my world, NO ONE ELSE can share his space.  No one.

Still love you though.  You feel like family.  And family, good or bad, is forever.  All4Love!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 30, 2010, 11:03:53 AM
Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, friendship, admiration, understanding and mutual respect, provided remotely. Watching this video is that I also have a sad and painful conclusion that Mike is really dead in the flesh, but it will remain forever in my heart every day, in spirit. The search for the truth about what led to his death so sudden, I leave to God and your family for doing so, they are more appropriate. I leave here my thanks to you and much love! :(

[youtube:bxjpdtxx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvB7I2O7Zs8[/youtube:bxjpdtxx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 01:03:58 PM
Although I'm not leaving this site I just want to say that I share the same feelings as many of you on this thread. Lately a lot of posts have become more and more bizarre but that's just my opinion of course and I respect everyone's opinion. I thought I knew a lot about Michael already but this site has taught me so much more about the man that captured my heart 20 years ago and I'm very thankful for all your hard work. I wish more than anything that Michael's alive but it just seems very unlikely  :cry: . However, I still keep that tiny bit of hope. It makes it all easier since I really can't go through tthat mourning process I went through last year again, too painful. I never knew I'd be so deeply affected by the loss of someone I never even met... What I'm mainly seeking is the truth, we deserve to know.

I have always and will always love Michael and I will never let go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 20, 2010, 09:56:40 PM
I am writing this post to say goodbye to you all. I do so with a heavy heart but my time on these forums has come to an end. I do not write this for sympathy, to have anyone try to convince me to stay or for attention. Sometimes it is better to just walk away when you feel as frustrated as I find myself.

There are many wonderful people who are posting on these threads and I am glad that I have had the opportunity to share and discover with you all. I thank Souza & Mo for starting this forum in the first place and giving me the opportunity to voice my often controversial opinion.

I encourage you all to continue your investigations as I will continue my own privately. Personally, I have already discovered many of the answers that I require though I have been unable to share the depth of theses here on the forums. The one thing that I will suggest is that you to try to open your minds just a little bit more and consider new information that challenges what you may already beLIEve.

Michael is alive and this I have never doubted that for a second.

See you at the end of the yellow brick road, when the adventure ends with a BAM!

L.O.V.E. & Light
Pauline (aka Serenity)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 10:18:48 PM
Pauline (aka: Serenity) - saying goodbye is like seeing family member leave. I will miss your posts and will appreciate the ones that you have contributed.

I, personally, want to thank you for the time and effort that you have taken in presenting your information. It has been insightful, indepth, and inspiring. May you truly find the peace that your heart is searching for. Please know that the door is always unlocked so if you find you miss being here or would like to share with someone who beLIEves, the door is always open. Thanks again.

Many blessings to you. May be always be safe and at peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

August 20, 2010, 10:39:07 PM
I feel very sad about you going. You brought much insight to this site, and you will be missed. My worst fear is that after a full year the forum will dissolve from frustration, boredom, bickering, older members tiring, and lack of new information to hold our interest. It has felt somewhat like they must have felt in the second chapter of Acts when the first little band of Christian believers were trying to change the worlld, where they were all a community, they were so excited and ate and shared everything together with glad hearts, and were constantly in awe. Sadly that group disspersed to the winds into persecution. People are people always-- some feisty, some calm, caring and some judgemental, some open or closed. I've felt like I was on a high, here, and when this all ends I have to go through withdrawal. Back to my ordinary life, all the normal usual routine things. Is it true that nothing good lasts forever?

If you have intuitive skills, you can't expect a lot of people to be on the same wavelength though. People in general in the world tend to very observant but mostly on the surface level. If you want to go deeper you won't find a lot of company. What you're feeling is probably what Michael was feeling a lot of the times, lonely from being misunderstood, and wanting to give a message that few wanted to hear. I hope you return to share some of your private investigations down the road.  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 20, 2010, 10:55:05 PM
Aw Serenity. What am I gonna do now? I was counting on you to be my streaking partner.[sorry. Just trying to make you smile :? ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 11:29:51 PM
Aw, I'm gonna miss your insights on the forum, I always thought they were interesting. I hope you can find what you are searching for. <3

Stranger in Chi-town
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Elsa

August 20, 2010, 11:41:47 PM
Serenity, why are you leaving?   You are one of the most dedicated posters here.  I always read your posts with interest.  I'd like to share wise words I learnt from my nephew when he was about three, 'O t(c)ome on, its not so bad', and I'm passing on to you one of his little hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 20, 2010, 11:55:21 PM
I hope you're not leaving us for good, sometimes it's good to take a break.  Lots of love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 21, 2010, 12:52:53 AM
Serenity, (pauline)...I know you even though I have never met you. :(  :(

You have been a huge contributor to this forum, and its really sad to see you go.  I do understand though.  I'm feeling the same way too.

I think the hoax part of this journey is over, and now its just wait and see time.

I'm also finding it difficult dedicating so much time here as well, but every now and then I take a peek...cause I can't help myself....

It is time to put words into action, and start making that change..we already have the power in numbers........

So, I wish you all the best in the new journey you are about to endure...Please. comeback and let us know how you are doing....You should write a book about this experience.  You are a very intelligent and gifted women, and deserve to take this incredible gift,  to a higher plane.  It's your time to shine girl.....go get em.. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2010, 12:55:58 AM
Sometimes we all have to agree to disagree. Everyone has their own ways of thinking and reasoning, it's impossible for us all to be on the same page at all times. But even if someone doesn't see your point of view yet or ever on something, it doesn't necessarily mean they don't have an open mind, and the other way around as well. This affects us all in different ways, and we all have different things to bring to the table. We're all so different, which can make things very frustrating, but at the same time, our differences are what gives this entire hoax COLOR. If we never disagreed, if we never were humbled by our own mistakes, if we never cried a little... where would the color be? Everything would be black and white. It would be dull and boring and we'd never strive for goodness or love because we wouldn't have anything to compare it to. The sun would mean nothing without the rain.

I hate to see anyone go. Michael needs us all now more than ever. I'm glad to hear you'll be continuing privately, Serenity. But we must remember that this is all for love - and love simply is not measurable unless shared. I hope you will stay or come back when you're ready, truly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Grace

August 21, 2010, 01:19:42 AM
Pauline (Serenity),

you are a person of outstanding capabilities, dedication and commitment.
You are searching beyond the horizons and you are leaving conventional and convenient shores in doing so.

I for sure will miss you and many will do alike.
Thank you for your countless detailed and stunning posts, for your steel-headed research and for your willingness to let us participate in your thoughts and findings.

Sending you lots of S.M.I.L.E.S. and being so glad to have had the privilege to meet you.
Take care.
Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

August 21, 2010, 01:35:06 AM
Dear Serenity,

When I saw this, my heart sank.  I am truly saddened.  However, I believe we need to follow our hearts and do what is right for ourselves.  
I want you to know how much I respect you and your investigative skills.  I have never seen so much dedication to research.  You have mad skills when it comes to backing up what you say and mean.  Your videos were amazing.....truly.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You were one of the first people that made me really think about it all.......thank you for that.
I wish you all the very best and most sincere blessings.  You have made a difference, my friend.  

L.O.V.E. and Blessings,
Wishingstar

P.S.  I still love your sig!!!!!! I will miss that too!  :(
Don't be a stranger!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2010, 01:41:33 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Sometimes we all have to agree to disagree. Everyone has their own ways of thinking and reasoning, it's impossible for us all to be on the same page at all times. But even if someone doesn't see your point of view yet or ever on something, it doesn't necessarily mean they don't have an open mind, and the other way around as well. This affects us all in different ways, and we all have different things to bring to the table. We're all so different, which can make things very frustrating, but at the same time, our differences are what gives this entire hoax COLOR. If we never disagreed, if we never were humbled by our own mistakes, if we never cried a little... where would the color be? Everything would be black and white. It would be dull and boring and we'd never strive for goodness or love because we wouldn't have anything to compare it to. The sun would mean nothing without the rain.

I hate to see anyone go. Michael needs us all now more than ever. I'm glad to hear you'll be continuing privately, Serenity. But we must remember that this is all for love - and love simply is not measurable unless shared. I hope you will stay or come back when you're ready, truly.

I agree with what Jaci put into bold- I don't think there are many people at all still here that are only capable of observing things deeply "on a surface level". Anyone deep enough to even believe in the hoax is not shallow in the least! Pauline, I'll really miss your great posts. I don't see why you use the word 'controversial", I never found them that way at all. You're such a shining star here on the board. (You're one of those members that can make one feel kind of lame in comparison, heh!) I hope you pop in soon, a lot of us are really going to miss your theories, you've really dug into the meanings behind so many elements of the hoax.. Love you, S_D!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions