I will edit this topic soon, and write why. It's really early in the morning at the moment and I don't have the brain flow to write it out now,  :geek: but I was wondering, does anybody else think this too?

Oh and sorry mods, I didn't know where to put this topic  :( Feel free to move if its in the wrong spot. I looked for a location subforum  :lol:

UPDATE

Here's some of my reasons, there's even more to come when I do a little research, these are off the top of my head :geek:

- Liz has been there for him for decades, big events in his life, the trials, first Christmas etc
- She was the one who lied about him going to rehab when really he just needed a break.
- She is his most outspoken supporter
- She didn't go to the staples centre memorial - She was probably with him. All cameras would have been on her, and if he's alive it would be easier to sound distraught over Twitter than infront of millions on camera.
- The paps caught the children on a late night visit to Elizabeth Taylor's house. This was unintended. Does that mean they were visiting their dad?
- That numbers twitter usually only tweets just before or after Liz has.
- IMO, Liz was the only one MJ could trust. He even said he hated his family. He even said Katherine let him down. He never spoke a bad word about Liz.
- The paps don't camp Elizabeth's mansion like they camp the Encino house where the children are staying.

I think Liz and MJ are soulmates.
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 06:10:39 PM by dexember
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

I have thought he is either with her or hiding in plain sight at the Encino family home since day 1.  Something about all of this does not add up and I just can't see him leaving without his children unless he were really dead (which noone seems to be able to prove that he is).  There is more proof to all of this being a hoax for me than there is any real concrete evidence of his death and I think that ET is one person who would do everything within her power to keep him safe.  Plus I find it ironic that there was a statement from ET that MJ was fine at the hospital but then later she tweeted that basically she was heartbroken.  Other than a few tweets that are few and far between she really doesn't use twitter but she did use it to speak out about MJ, his death, and the fact that she would not attend the "circus" at the Staples Center.

It makes more sense that he is with her rather than at the family home since the media does not seem to hound her anymore the way they do the Jackson's.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Kirsche

hm I was thinking about him being back at Neverland?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

lisap27

this is what totally confuses me!! i don't understand why people inc liz are not being harrased by the papers!! wouldn't you think they'd want every last detail / account they had with michael!! even at the beginning there was nothing!!

don't it make you wanna scream!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also believed from the start if he was with anyone he would be with his number one true friend, Elizabeth. She always stood by him and she understood him better than any of his family members did and if anyone supports Michael it would be Liz. I too had a feeling he was either staying at her house or the Encino family house. Do you really think Michael would hide alone in a basement all this time? No, he is safe with people who love and care about him.

Neverland is empty, I assume.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Kirsche

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I also believed from the start if he was with anyone he would be with his number one true friend, Elizabeth. She always stood by him and she understood him better than any of his family members did and if anyone supports Michael it would be Liz. I too had a feeling he was either staying at her house or the Encino family house. Do you really think Michael would hide alone in a basement all this time? No, he is safe with people who love and care about him.

Neverland is empty, I assume.

No I never thought that he's alone...but I was wondering why they were "rebuildin" and repairing Neverland..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Oh Im sorry I was talking to myself, I didnt mean to reply to YOU that YOU think he is alone. I always ask myself questions like that.  :lol:

Are they really rebuilding Neverland? Is that was Jermaine was talking about on LKL?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Neverland isn't neverland anymore. It's co-owned by some other people who helped save it back in the day. I'm not sure what the new name is, I'll have to look it up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

Yes i have thought that  Michael could be with Elisabeth Taylor, they have been friends for a very long time and she is a true friend that he really can trust. I think that she would do anything to make him safe. And it`s not like the media is looking for him :) so i think that would be a safe place to be (and not so far from his children either) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

Neverland is Sycamore Valley Ranch if that helps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:!:  Check out this video from when Michael was taken to hospital and play it from 1:55, listen to what the ground reporter says concerning E.T.... interesting huh?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

Quote from: "Solid121"
:!:  Check out this video from when Michael was taken to hospital and play it from 1:55, listen to what the ground reporter says concerning E.T.... interesting huh?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hmm, "Elisabeth Taylors spokesman said that Michael was breathing fine". How could he know :?: , this is strange and interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

I think being with Liz makes alot of sense for many reasons. They have been friends for years. She seems like his only true friend. She was the one who got him into rehab years ago. And let's not forget the Halloween event video. She would likely want to get him out, like he once said she'd make him go to the movies years ago!
Liz loves him and would do anything for him. He'd be safe and well taken care of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, she's th eperson I bet he's with, and I have a feeling he's gonna be back soon:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

MJ-Fan

Yeah I've also thought he might be staying with Liz. She's a true friend to him and very trustworthy. She seems like a nice woman.
Also, it may mean nothing but I've always noticed: Liberian Girl anagram = Girl in Bel Air (Liz Taylor has a mansion in Bel Air I think..? Maybe he's there?) AND... The Liberian Girl song and video is actually dedicated to Liz Taylor anyway. I find it strange that Liberian Girl is almost the 'theme' for MJ's death when it wasn't even an extremely popular song..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions