Where was/what's up with Randy (not on LKL)?
December 09, 2009, 03:26:29 PM
What's up with Randy?  Why is he in Monaco "where we should be right now"?  Why did they all laugh?  Does he not want anything to do with the hoax?  Jermaine seems to like to interrupt his brothers!  Is he afraid that someone will slip up?

Here's a portion of last night's transcript:

Good evening.

We welcome Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon Jackson. The brother's new reality series, "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty," premieres on A&E this Sunday night, December 13th.

The only member of the Jackson 5 not here is brother Michael.

Five months. It's hard to believe it's so quick -- five months since he died.

Where, first, Jermaine, where's Randy?

JERMAINE JACKSON, JACKSON 5: Randy is probably in Monaco, where we should be right now.
(LAUGHTER)

KING: Did he not want to be -- what -- is there any reason why he isn't a part of this reality show?

JERMAINE JACKSON: Well, he's -- he's still taking care of things with -- with the estate and he's still just being Randy. He's -- he's welcome any time.

MARLON JACKSON, JACKSON 5: He had...

JERMAINE JACKSON: We love him.  (my comment...interrupting Marlon)

MARLON JACKSON: He elected not to participate and so we respect his decision. But he's still our brother and there's still...

KING: Might Tito -- he make an appearance down the line?

TITO JACKSON, JACKSON 5: I'm hoping he will make an appearance. You know, he's -- he's with us on the music and the records and all those things.

MARLON JACKSON: What he said...

TITO JACKSON: But he's just -- he's a little shy about the camera thing and so it's like...

MARLON JACKSON: He said he's going to make some personal appearances, but we're waiting for that to happen.

KING: All right. How -- how are you all doing?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

Re: Where was/what's up with Randy (not on LKL)?
December 09, 2009, 03:32:03 PM
My initial feeling was that Jermaine kept interrupting and speaking for everyone because he wanted to be their spokesperson and be the one who hands out information incase someone else happens to slipup. I noticed he took charge quite often in the discussion and spoke for them instead of letting them talk at certain times. About Randy not being on, I found their responces more odd than Randy actually being absent. They said ''we still love him, he is still our brother'' as if they were really not in good terms but had to keep up a good front. Like ''he dosnt agree with what we are doing but we still love him'' sort of thing.

I have a feeling Randy is either doing shady business with people or is wherever Michael is or does not want to participate in this hoax and finds it uncomfortable to lie infront of people. I dont blame him. I thought the Dynasty series was really awkward too. I was hoping my favorite family would not participate in a reality show and Im hoping this wont turn out as the Osbournes TV show. I really dislike realityshows in general especially when its filmed inside someones private home with their family members. Infact, I rather know too little about the Jacksons than too much. They always had a mysterious aura about themselves that got me interested in them, if they now choose to show us too much of the excitement Im afraid they will reveal a bit too much of themselves that made them remain mysterious for 40 years of their life.

- ''Randy is probably in Monaco, where we should be right now''

What kind of a responce is that? Probably? So you dont really know where your brother is?

- ''Well, he's -- he's still taking care of things with -- with the estate and he's still just being Randy. He's -- he's welcome any time''

WTF. Still just being Randy? What is that supposed to mean? Taking care of what things, is he taking care of the estate in Monaco? Sounds really shady. Past things Randy has done has been shady so I guess he must be doing shady things.

Why would they even say he is welcome anytime? Makes it sound to me more like they are not speaking to each other at the moment. They dont even know where he is and they tell him he is welcome anytime through a TV show. Shady.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 10, 2009, 06:32:46 AM
I know Randy's released a couple of statements, but has he actually spoken at all in public?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 10, 2009, 05:33:18 PM
That's interesting what they said Monoco! I missed the first part of the show (twice!) so I didn't hear that. I know that Michael referred to Randy as the boss, and I remember reading he didn't want to do the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
She\'s consumed,
With everything that\'s been going on.
She says,
Whatever happens...don\'t let go of my hand.

MJ-Fan

December 10, 2009, 05:38:04 PM
I can only think of a couple reasons that may be possible.. Well, they're probably not true but it could make sense if this is all a hoax:

1) He knows Michael is alive and feels guilty and wrong about lying straight to the public.
2) Michael is hiding out with him, seeing as he is one of the youngest in the group and not as popular as say Jermaine or Janet, it's not really as likely he'll get ambushed by press as much as the others.
3) He's not comfortable with 'acting'! ;P

I'm not sure that I believe in either, but that's what I immediately thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

mjboogie

December 13, 2009, 04:11:09 PM
I think those statements by Jermaine hold a couple of clues. OK he says Randy is is Monaco ? Can we find out why he is in Monaco? I mean ummmmmm does he have to be in Monaco to take care of MJ's estate? Maybe he met with MJ in Monaco to discuss some things regarding the estate! ;)  I do firmly believe if you notice Randy has remained fairly undercover since June 25th, yeah i remember him being upset about helicopters at the burial blah blah blah but I for one have not seen any interviews with Randy. And yes him and MJ did opt not to be included in the reality show> I dont know maybe we need to research this more. Monaco. Does MJ know anyone in Monaco? Well this is probably a crazy question as to me it seems MJ knew people from all over the world through his travels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions