mjboogieTopic starter

MJ's Visit to Klein's Office
December 09, 2009, 02:55:13 PM
Guys do you all remember Klein stating to TMZ how MJ came in and was saying goodbye to everyone? What do ya make of it? I know I know we touched on this but still.... WHy would MJ do this? IT really is a bigg clue in this. Its as if MJ knew he would welll you knoww...... upload footage of Klein stating this I want to see
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ's Visit to Klein's Office
December 09, 2009, 03:09:29 PM
I remember reading or hearing something about this, and finding it odd.

I asked myself why would he say goodbye to people in this way UNLESS he knew something was going to happen.

It's very strange - I can only think that he knew he was going to be away for some time..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 03:14:50 PM
yea i was watching that TMZ Live (as I do everyday waiting for MJ news). He said that MJ came in and was hugging everyone and saying goodbye. I took it as MJ knew he was going to London for the concerts and was going to be gone for a while. I take EVERYTHING that man says with a grain of salt. he also stated in the same interview that he hadn't seen MJ for 3 months before he "died".. then later on saying he saw him 5 days before he died when he was saying goodbye to everyone? he also said he did not see any of TII.. yet he twittered he saw it and made a comment about how MJ was wearing 3 of his coats in the film. when we asked about it (many of us wrote questions).. he said he saw some of the film but walked out. i'm sorry but I don't think they show MJ wearing Jackets until almost the end (the jacket during thriller and earth song).. and i think I remember seeing some green jacket. that man is a liar! or hes trying to cover up something. he contradicts himself A LOT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:42:17 AM
Quote from: "Doreen316"
yea i was watching that TMZ Live (as I do everyday waiting for MJ news). He said that MJ came in and was hugging everyone and saying goodbye. I took it as MJ knew he was going to London for the concerts and was going to be gone for a while. I take EVERYTHING that man says with a grain of salt. he also stated in the same interview that he hadn't seen MJ for 3 months before he "died".. then later on saying he saw him 5 days before he died when he was saying goodbye to everyone? he also said he did not see any of TII.. yet he twittered he saw it and made a comment about how MJ was wearing 3 of his coats in the film. when we asked about it (many of us wrote questions).. he said he saw some of the film but walked out. i'm sorry but I don't think they show MJ wearing Jackets until almost the end (the jacket during thriller and earth song).. and i think I remember seeing some green jacket. that man is a liar! or hes trying to cover up something. he contradicts himself A LOT!

Or he's in on it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 04:49:49 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Guys do you all remember Klein stating to TMZ how MJ came in and was saying goodbye to everyone? What do ya make of it? I know I know we touched on this but still.... WHy would MJ do this? IT really is a bigg clue in this. Its as if MJ knew he would welll you knoww...... upload footage of Klein stating this I want to see

Wow i totaly forgot about that, i think there are some pictures about that to,do you remeber the one with some staff members who were crying. See if i can find them en upload them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

April 17, 2011, 11:36:42 AM
:D How thoughtful is that!  He couldn’t leave without telling everyone goodbye.  Said he was acting nervously.  I assume that’s because he didn’t want to give away the plan but just couldn’t resist human nature.  His being not to leave without saying goodbye to those people who were instrumental in some way (good or bad) to what he was about to do.  If I were Klein, I would be thinking damn he just came in to say goodbye, and now he’s dead :shock:   No way! Something’s fishy.  Certainly he didn’t commit suicide, not in his character and besides he’d never kill himself and leave his children, so he must have had other plans.  How clever ;) Then again if Klein knew that he was in some way involved, he’d possibly be thinking well hell I need to get out of Dodge before all hell breaks loose.  Go on and make this “ggodbye" public to get the heat off of my back.  Give it a little twist so to speak.

Sorry forgot the link.  Also, he had to turn attention back to Murray by talking about the marks that appeared to have been from intra muscular injections.  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions