Re: Debunking the Autopsy Report
July 11, 2010, 11:05:50 PM
coming back to the topic  ...... @mj2981958 you mention something about marijuana , i remember reading that somewhere too but  someone mention it doesnt belong to michael  and the family took a notice and inform the investigators , may be thats why it wasnt found in the body , i can only guess
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2010, 12:11:14 AM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
@mj2981958  im glad  finally you got my point ,communication gap is  to blame not your english its perfect , dont worry   :)

Somewhere I think we should appreciate the original author for the time and effort she put in here believe me reading all 50 plus pages and then interpretation of medical terminology is not an easy task for a  lay man , Its really bad  some body misguided her and thats how i felt the need to clear misunderstanding so that everyone should know the facts , just like fews days back i was truely disguisted  by an author writing  a book exclusively on the drugs  found in Micheal  body  during autopsy ,Im sure he must have made alot of money  what he sold half truth ? will he ever confess of not doing a thorough research  before making something available to public , so sad ...please dont waste your precious time and  money reading rubbish  

By keeping an open mind  to any possibilty , there is a chance of with -holding certain information for the court trails thats why few things still missing  in this report , it just my personal opinion ,at the end of the day its up to everyone to decide what they  believe  
    Im hoping  someone from the media reading  my post, will  write about Dr Klein and Murray lies instead of dissecting his personal life ,  I clearly remember dr Klein said about  an open I.v line at TMZ live during his first interview, post 25th june , and there wasnt anything mention in this  report , if someone would do it, that day i will feel my efforts didnt go in vain ! they can take the credit for it   i dont mind ,but please stop writing and misleading others,  Take care members , Godbless you all

Awww, thank you, you’re very kind!

I do appreciate this person’s work, I really do. I know it’s a lot of reading, but the OP really needs to correct it as soon as possible, because people are taking what she wrote in her blog as a fact, adding more confusion to our already-confused minds ... and I hope she doesn’t get upset, but I also find the analysis she made kind of biased if you know what I mean.

I’d like people stop making money of Michael and spreading lies too.

Hopefully we’re gonna get some answers if they’re holding info. By the way, what do you think is missed in that report? Is it something legal/medical related?

Bless you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

July 12, 2010, 12:15:14 AM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
coming back to the topic  ...... @mj2981958 you mention something about marijuana , i remember reading that somewhere too but  someone mention it doesnt belong to michael  and the family took a notice and inform the investigators , may be thats why it wasnt found in the body , i can only guess

Hi!

Yes, someone was asking. Marijuana is never mentioned in the Autopsy Report: not in the “Scene description” not as “Medical evidence” (1st scene visit: June 26, 2nd scene visit June 29) nor as “Evidence broght by family” ( July 9).

The only time in the whole report that they mentioned Marijuana is in the “Toxicology Section” of such report, that by the way was Negative.

A couple of weeks ago, was released that document (ther's a thread with the PDF document) were Joe Jackson notices Dr. Murray his intention on initiating legal proceedings, you know, sue him for Wrongful Death. That’s the first time I “officialy” heard about Marijuana. Here's the quote from that document:

...On June 26, 2009, the police searched the Carolwood house and seized eight (8) used bottles of  Propofol (Diprivan), and later another three (3). They seized medication at Michael Jackson’s bedside, including Clonazepam (Klonopin), Benoquin (Monobenzone), Flomax (Tamsulosin Hydrocloride), Hydroquinone, Lidocaine (Xylocaine), Temazepam (Restoril), Tizanidine (Zanaflex), Trazodone (Desyrel), Flumazenil (Romazicon), Ephedrine (Ephedra), Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Azrithomycin,
BQ/KA/RA (beniquin, kojic acid, retinoic acid); Lorazepam (Ativan), Midazolam (Versed) and Diazepam (Valium). Police also found several baggies of marijuana, Lantaprost Flush Solution, which is used to control glaucoma, a box of Nystatin, an antifungal drug used to treat yeast infections, and Triamcinolone, which is a topical steroid used to treat skin inflammation. The Clonazepam (Klonopin) and Trazodone (Desyrel) were prescribed to by Dr. Metzger. The Tizanidine (Zanaflex) was prescribed by Dr. Klein...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2010, 01:20:53 AM
Well, although aparently everyone already "debunked" all these documents, I’d like to give them the chance to be real until proven fakes.

At the time we’ve got:

. 911 call

. EMS Report (Paramedics relate the time-line since they arrived at the house, the way they found Michael, the resucitative efforts, the reponse of the patient, the EKg and the transport to UCLA.)

.The ambulance picture.

.The Search Warrant and Affidavit.

.The “Official” Autopsy Report.

.The legal document were Joe Jackson lets know Dr. Murray his intention on sue him for Wrongful Death. (Very extensive. It contains details on: 911 call, Murray’s statements, the way he aparently concealed info to the paramedics on the drugs he gave to Michael, the false statements (on the same issue) to Dr. Cooper at UCLA that contradicted his statements to the police, his timelines’ changes, etc. Paramedics rescue efforts, the call from Michael’s home to Dr. Cooper at UCLA who after the description of the patient’s situation ask Paramedics to consider terminating the resuscitation efforts, Murray saying to the Paramedics that he would be responsible for further resuscitation efforts, etc. Emergency room’s resuscitation, etc, etc, etc... A lot of info.)

Now, the timeline I’ve “accepted” came from these documents. I tryed to not include info from random articles on the internet, that quotes sources from sources, and makes everything a mess. So, I’ve accepted these documents as my "Official Sources".

This is the time line I got from them, of course I’m leaving details off:

JUNE 22, 2009
Dr. Murray gave Michael Propofol 25 mg, Lorazepam and Midazolam.

JUNE 23, 2009
Dr. Murray gave Michael Lorazepam and Midazolam.

JUNE 25, 2009

1:00 AM: MJ arrived home. He had been rehearsing at SC until after midnight. Before MJ left the rehearsals Dr. Murray received a call requesting him to go to Carolwood house to attend MJ, who complained of not feeling well, dehydration and not being able to sleep.

1:30 AM: Dr. Murray gave Michael a tablet of Diazepam 10 mg

2:00 AM: Lorazepam 2 mg IV

3:00 AM: Midazolam 2 mg iV

5:00 AM: Lorazepam 2 mg IV

7:30 AM: Midazolam 2 mg IV

10:40 AM: Propofol 25 mg IV diluted with Lidocaine

10:50 AM: After 10 mins of staying at Michael’s bedside, Dr. Murray left Michael for 2 mins.

10:52 AM: Murray returns and found Michael no longer breathing. He starts CPR and gave Flumazenil 2 mg.

NOTE: These are Dr. Murray’s statements, but he has 3 phone calls registered between 11:18 to 12:05 hs.

12:22: LAFD received the 911 call from Alberto Alvarez (MJ’s security Agent, at 100 North Carolwood Drive, BH, California)

12:26: Paramedics arrived

12:27: Paramedics were at MJ’s bedside. Michael Jackson was not breathing, his color was pale, and he was in cardiac arrest. His condition was “severe.” His pupils were fixed and dilated. He had no detectable pulse or respirations.

12:29: Paramedics began resuscitation. MJ had no pulse, blood pressure, respirations, or oxygen saturation reading, and his heart was in PEA. His condition remained unchanged throughout the resuscitation.

12:34:  PEA had ceased. Heart in asystole. The paramedics administered several cardiac stimulating drugs without effect:

12:34: Epi 1 mg, IV Left Leg
12:36: Atr 1 mg, IV Left Leg
12:41: Epi 1mg , IV Left Leg

12:50: Paramedics contacted UCLA, and described the absence of life signs. Dr. Richelle Cooper (head of the UCLA Emergency Department) told the paramedics to consider terminating their resuscitation efforts.

Dr. Murray said he would be responsible for further resuscitation efforts.

13:07: Paramedics placed MJ in the ambulance, again attempted resuscitation w/o success:

13:11: Epi 1 mg, IV Left Jug
13:12: Atr 1 mg, IV Left Jug
13:13: Bic 50, IV Left Jug

13:13: Ambulance arrives at UCLA.

13:15: Paramedics brought MJ into UCLA emergency room. Dr. Murray was present.

MJ had no pulse, blood pressure, spontaneous respirations, or heart beat. He was
given dopamine, epinephrine, atropine, vasopressin, and sodium bicarbonate, and his breathing was assisted by bagging with oxygen. He was not alert, his pupils were fixed and dilated, and he had no response to pain. Dr. Richelle Cooper, spoke to Dr. Murray. He told Dr. Cooper he had felt a pulse for Michael Jackson when he had discovered him not breathing.

13:21: Staff at UCLA detected a weak femoral pulse and cardiac activity for MJ.

13:33: He showed a weak ventricular rhythm. Dr. Cooper reported that when
Michael Jackson was intubated with an endotrachial tube he had good breath sounds and “The initial cardiac rhythm appeared to be wide and slow in the 40s.

13:52:  He had a pulse of 53 beats per minute, with a MAE complex.

14:05:  Physicians inserted an intra aortic balloon pump to attempt resuscitation and obtain circulation with a spontaneous heart-beat. Once the pump was placed, his diastolic blood pressure went from 20 to 40 (sometimes to 60) mmHg. Despite these efforts, MJ did not regain a spontaneous pulse or heart-beat.

Following failure of the balloon pump to restore circulation, and the lack of a heart-beat, pulse, or spontaneous respirations, MJ was pronounced dead at 14:26 hours or 2:26 p.m. on June 25, 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 12:18:43 PM
I was reading in our brother hoax-forum (.net) this same thread, and I saw they're talking about the thymus thing. I think it's important to clarify this, but I'm too shy to post there, lol. Oh, and I'm not saying the report is real or belonging to Michael.

Anyway look guys, all the healthy babies born with a huge thymus.
As we grow up, the thymus regress, gets atrophied. It becomes very tiny and it's replaced by adipose tissue, unremarkable of the rest of the adipose tissue. This happens in all healthy adults, you are not going to find the thymus.

Look this page of the report: they black out all the things that doesn't belong to an adult male body: Uterus, Ovary, Tubes, and Thymus.

Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:01:28 PM by mjj29081958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 13, 2010, 12:30:10 PM
Credits given to: youtube user "MJJ20Girl"

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNf54sftjPM[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhBHL6yxpf4&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBdY4Mx31EY&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC_CfvrEAHY&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRTy82tpQ-c&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFSUhl1c57A&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79yacW2ozcQ&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrhsHXYAkEI&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6_j4yeixNU[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92znxCwTMRA&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]

[youtube:chz1y4mb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIzYCn5YqxA&feature=related[/youtube:chz1y4mb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

July 13, 2010, 03:35:55 PM
* reminder to watch later
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

July 13, 2010, 05:10:17 PM
forgive my laziness but can anyone who has read the report tell me if it mentions an umbilical hernia? as you can see one in you are not alone vid. also anyone notice any other pics with this showing? :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 16, 2010, 06:22:36 PM
I decided to keep reading this.

It's mentioned that the victim remained unresponsive to the CPR/ACLS efforts & his pupils were fixed & dilated, however there's no indication as when the EMT noticed his pupils. We've all heard the rumors circulating about Murray finding Michael with his eyes open. If his eyes were open did Murray close them before the EMT arrive? Did the EMT notice dilation of his pupils after the CPR/ACLS efforts or upon arrival?

In the timeline we’ve got, they described Michael’s complete condition (including his pupils) as soon as they were at Michael’s bedside. They do this several times remarking his condition remained the same way.

I bet they check this out upon arrival, right?.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 06:31:33 PM
Also I was wondering, how long (approx) can one person (alone, w/o any help) perform “effective CPR”  before getting exhausted?

Murray said he started performing CPR on the bed, from 10:52 to 12:26. He was alone, and he interrupted it several times for:

1-Calling by phone to M. Williams;
                     2-Go down stairs to the kitchen, asked K. Chase to send Prince to Michael’s bedside;
                     3- Clean up the room and asking A. Alvarez to hide Propofol.

How could it have been “efective” CPR? You know, 1:30 h of CPR, Dr. Murray alone, on the bed, with all these interruptions...  Murray doesn't make sense.

Oh, and what should we assume/what do you believe was the way Dr. Murray assisted Michael’s breathing before Paramedics intubated him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 16, 2010, 06:36:18 PM
Just found this article..   ???

Michael Jackson's heart attack was 'kept secret', claims singer's friend
By Andrew Gregory 31/08/2009

Michael Jackson’s fatal heart attack was kept secret for three hours in a bid to cover-up the real cause of his death, it was claimed yesterday.

It is also believed the King of Pop’s dead body was then moved to his bedroom so police would think he killed himself with a fatal dose of the drug Propofol.

The coroner has ruled Jackson was a victim of homicide after the strong sedative caused his cardiac arrest.

And police are investigating whether his private doctor Conrad Murray is to blame for the death.

Dr Steven Hoefflin, a friend of the singer, revealed the latest twist after speaking to medics involved in Jackson’s case.

He confirmed: “They say he had lividity, which means his blood had already sunk to the back of his body.

“This indicates Michael’s heart had stopped hours earlier.”

Experts at the coroner’s office also reportedly believe Jackson was moved after his heart attack as they discovered disruptions in the pattern of “livor mortis” on his body.

Purple marks show where blood has settled in a lifeless body, which usually takes at least five hours to become apparent. Forensic pathologist Dr Cyril Wecht, not involved in the Jackson case, said: “If someone carried the body from one room to another, the livor would be ‘broken’ where contact with the body was made.

“If one person held his ankles and the other held him under his arms, there would be corresponding white interruptions of livor mortis in those spots.”

Retired FBI special agent Ted Gunderson, who has independently monitored the case, said the new evidence pointed to a “massive cover-up” by Murray.

He asked: “Did Murray try to fool people into thinking Jackson died on the way to hospital in the hope an autopsy could be avoided? If so, it didn’t work, which is why he had to confess to administering Propofol.” Murray, 56, denies mistreating Jackson.

He admitted dosing him with the anaesthetic to help him sleep but has said he did nothing wrong.

Sources said his legal team fear he is being made the scapegoat and insist Jackson himself was responsible for the drugs in his body

It is thought Murray will claim that Jackson killed himself with an accidental overdose by tampering with the machine controlling his drip, which was set to 25milligrams.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 16, 2010, 07:28:53 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Also I was wondering, how long (approx) can one person (alone, w/o any help) perform “effective CPR”  before getting exhausted?

Murray said he started performing CPR on the bed, from 10:52 to 12:26. He was alone, and he interrupted it several times for:

1-Calling by phone to M. Williams;
                     2-Go down stairs to the kitchen, asked K. Chase to send Prince to Michael’s bedside;
                     3- Clean up the room and asking A. Alvarez to hide Propofol.

How could it have been “efective” CPR? You know, 1:30 h of CPR, Dr. Murray alone, on the bed, with all these interruptions...  Murray doesn't make sense.

Oh, and what should we assume/what do you believe was the way Dr. Murray assisted Michael’s breathing before Paramedics intubated him?
Good point!! I never figured out what the exact time line was supposed to be. I find it hard to believe that Murray started CPR at 10:52 for numerous reasons, but I also think he's just trying to cover his butt by changing his story. And everything I read seems to say something different. But speaking from experience, CPR is RIDICULOUSLY exhausting. In my experience, effectiveness of compressions decreases within minutes. Even when you switch out and then switch back, you're still exhausted. Granted I've done compressions for 30 minutes straight before, but it is incredibly physically draining. Speed is what seems to be affected the most. You definitely slow down as you get more tired. But there is absolutely no way Murray performed CPR for an hour and 30 minutes before calling 911. Absolutely no way.

I don't believe Murray ventilated Michael at all. He didn't have a BVM, and it's rare for people to put their mouths on someone else. However, you don't really need to breathe for a patient in cardiac arrest anymore. Just straight compressions works fine. Of course when I'm at work, I have a BVM and I do Healthcare Provider CPR (pulse checks, ventilation, etc.) But if I ever came across a code when I wasn't working, I'd be doing compressions only.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 11:53:10 PM
Ok, got it. Thank you.

Edit*

Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Good point!! I never figured out what the exact time line was supposed to be. I find it hard to believe that Murray started CPR at 10:52 for numerous reasons...

Gosh, you've got me intrigued... Do you wanna share it?...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 09:59:48 AM
VERY interesting, but in no way is this entirely accurate... let me explain

the combination of drugs given to Michael was not fatal, as a matter of fact it is often customary to give a patient some oral benzodiazepines (depending on their heart condition) before administering Propofol to ease anxiety & pain!!!<-------
The combination was not fatal of course, but being a coroner you should have noted that the official cause of death was "Acute Propofol Intoxication, In combination with other sedatives" Medically this simply means that an overdose of propofol was the cause of death, the other sedatives all having their own effect on the body, effectively made Michael unrevivable, this was only confirmed when Dr Murray when he injected 'Anexate' into Michael's system, this reversed the effects of a Benzodiazepine drug, in other words, Propofol, Valium, Versed and Ativan, the four major drugs found in Michael's system, only the amount administered could not reverse the effects of all 4 drugs.

If Michael was using Propofol as they allegedly said for 6 week prior to June 25 every night, they would need a total of 75836.46 mg = 7583.65 ml = 7.58 liters of Propofol!!!!
 This is under the assumption that continual sedation was required for Michael to sleep, that is incorrect, Michael would not require full sedation to remain asleep.

Keep in mind that the toxicology findings confirms that the amount of Propofol found in Michael’s body was equivalent to the amount required for general anesthesia, that means that there wasn’t excessive amount of Propofol in his body
I have read this entire article, and this claim is so absurd that i feel like vomiting, the toxicology results found LETHAL amounts of propofol in Michael's body, and it clearly states that death was cause by ACUTE Propofol intoxication. The information provided in this section is highly fabricated and/or inaccurate.

Another interesting thing is that Michael's California driver's license was used to identify the body, no finger printing [they did have his finger prints in system from the 2005 booking], no note of next of kin identifying the body.
No fingerprinting??? most events from that day will remain under raps until the trial is finished, and with a drivers license confirming the identity of the body (as well as family members who DID visit the body) there was no need to take a finger print analysis.

if Michael was asystole & his pupils were fixed & dilated there wouldn't be much point in working on him for 40 minutes before finally deciding to take him to the hospital. It doesn't make sense at all!
In situations such as this, humans do some strange things, even if there is no point, EG: after JFK was shot, his wife climbed onto the back of the vehicle and grabbed a piece of his skull, she thought he could be "put back together"

it would make much better sense for Murray to want to delegate the responsibility to someone else so that someone else could be in charge of decision making & calling the death. It doesn't make sense at all, if he knew Michael is dying & he's the physician on the scene, he must have wanted to relieve himself of any responsibility or suspicion, the best & the only logical way is to give total responsibility to the EMT personnel, so that in case things go wrong, there's less blame on him. But by assuming responsibility on the scene Murray is man with a target drawn on his back
If my memory serves correct, he did exactly that, when paramedics were unable to revive Michael, he insisted on further treatment and then disappeared, hence giving the responsibility (temporarily) to UCLA medical center.

Another interesting point is that the investigators confiscated most of the above listed medications & supplies on visits made few days after the alleged date of death. Anybody with access to that house could have tampered with the evidence, took items out & have left items inside the house! How are we to rely on these finding knowing that the house was not sealed as crime scene & many people had access to it?!
Cases can take many days of collecting evidence from a scene, and the house was contained in its state for those days, therefore no further contamination of evidence, i don't see any issues with this as far as normality in a crime, but it is not text book.

It is absolutely BIZARRE to have the body refrigerated with the ETT still in place. Because rigor mortis is going to happen & also the cold is going to stiffen the muscles & it will be hard to extract the tube. ALWAYS all the medical extensions must be removed from the body before refrigerating it & before the rigor mortis sets in, otherwise you're jeopardizing the autopsy & it's accuracy, because you will be damaging the tissues & organs
Yes that is extremely bizarre! reason is, it didn't happen! those were the things observed on the examination at the hospital, not the morgue. Also rigor mortis is delayed (as well as all other decomposition processes) if a person's body is frozen.

33- It is mentioned that the body was not clothed. This is very ambiguous, as earlier in the report, when the body was in the hospital it was mentioned that the deceased was wearing a hospital gown. It is common to submit all the deceased clothing to the coroner for investigation. I doubt Michael arrived to the hospital naked & I doubt they transferred his body to the coroner’s office naked.
The clothing Michael had on (shirts etc) were cut away at his home during initial resuscitation efforts (this is standard practice) of course the details will not be known until after the trial has finished, and someone files a freedom of information request.

1.- The cavity surrounding lungs contains minimal fluid & no adhesions. [lack of adhesion means that the body hasn’t started decomposing, but lack of fluids in the cavity means that lungs are healthy, this is a contradiction to the respiratory & lung analysis that is given later in the report, if lungs weren’t healthy, there would be plenty of fluid in the cavity]
Yes that would be a contradiction... but the lungs were healthy, the only issue was an inflamed lung, which would not have caused significant fluid build up until later in decomposition.

[This is one of the most bizarre statements made in this autopsy report. In all humans the right lung weighs more than the left lung, simply due to the position of human heart, which is in most humans on the left side. In few cases which are very rare, some people have their heart on their right side as opposed to the left side & hence their left lung weighs more than the right one. But there’s no mention of it on the cardiovascular analysis of the report nor anywhere else on the autopsy report that his heart was on his right side. So I don’t know really how to justify this outrageous statement by the coroner]
In this stated context yes, but his inflamed lungs could have easily been a contributing factor in the weight problem.

3- It is mentioned that the stomach contains 70 grams of dark fluid [alright why this fluid hasn’t been analyzed? What good is an autopsy if they’re going to live substances unknown & unanalyzed?!]
It WAS analyzed, why do you say it wasn't?

1- Left kidney weighs 120 grams & right kidney weighs 140 grams. [Although the numbers are well within the normal range, the issue is that in humans the left kidney is slightly bigger & heavier than the right kidney, here again we see a different pattern. Seems like the person who wrote this report had their left & right confused!]
Once again the writer contradicts fact, number one, MJ had many genetic disorders, so the kidney's may be different and number two, depending on the foods eaten before death, one kidney may have more waste than the other.

1- The lymph nodes in body are all small & normal [being small is a very good sign; it means that the body didn’t have any autoimmune problem. This is another bizarre statement by the coroner. It is a well known fact that Michael was suffering from Lupus. Lupus is an autoimmune disease. In Lupus the lymph nodes are enlarged because they have become over active.Therefore we can conclude that this body belongs to someone who wasn't suffering from any autoimmune disease. Stay tuned for my post on Lupus & Michael Jackson.]
Michael was diagnosed with Lupus in 1988, and it was in REMISSION, which would mean normal size lymph nodes.

The Thymus is not identified. [this report gets bizarre page by page, apparently the coroner was not able to find the thymus, so the dead body is missing his thymus. The thymus is a specialized organ of the immune system
That is not bizarre at all, the Thymus begins Atrophy at the age of 13-14, and can be barely recognized by the age of 30.

2- All the tissues covering the brain are intact & without hemorrhage [the deceased suffered from cardiac arrest, which means his brain was left without oxygen for a good while, so there must be some hemorrhage on the interior tissue, the tissue closest to the brain, but the coroner indicates that all tissues are spotless!!!!!]
If there is a lack of oxygen (therefor a lack of blood) how on earth can a HEMORRHAGE occur? A cerebral Hemorrhage CANNOT be caused by a Cardiac Arrest, a Hemorrhage (for people who don't know) is a pool or leakage of blood inside the body.

I would continue... but things get a little more out of hand, and even more inaccurate, as you can see, the autopsy and death of Michael Jackson was in the normal range, and there was nothing 'suspicious' about it. July is coming to an end, and in August i am hoping to see this site change from a hoax site, to a memorial site, to remember a great man we all lost. R.I.P Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 20, 2010, 01:06:51 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Just found this article..   ???

Michael Jackson's heart attack was 'kept secret', claims singer's friend
By Andrew Gregory 31/08/2009

Michael Jackson’s fatal heart attack was kept secret for three hours in a bid to cover-up the real cause of his death, it was claimed yesterday.

It is also believed the King of Pop’s dead body was then moved to his bedroom so police would think he killed himself with a fatal dose of the drug Propofol.

That would show in the AR. If I am not mistaken, once dead, if a body is moved, it will leave traces, like internal bleedings, the body marking of accumulated blood and bruises that are in the initial posture of death.I.E  if he died on one side, the blood accumulates on that side. I have a problem expressing myself today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal