~Souza~Topic starter

AWAITING THE AWAKENING by TNZ
December 09, 2009, 02:30:04 PM
Well, with this post from TNZ I actually agree. It's interesting, well written and the message is clear.

AWAITING THE AWAKENING

This article is dedicated to those who whimper through days and nights on forums, that they are tired, that they are bored, that they are fed up with clues and investigations, that everybody is trying to deceive them, to mock and to mess up. To those who, day by day, keep on complaining, “understanding nothing” and asking “what does it mean for I don’t know what to think” instead of reading books, watching intelligent movies and using Wikipedia in the last resort. To all the others moral weary and intellectually weak people.

Do you ever estimate the quality of your anticipation?
Has it ever come in upon your mind that you perhaps are not worth what you are waiting for?
Do you ever wonder that you not only expectants, but there is also someone who is expecting something from you in return?

Last five months are beginning to take an effect so, telling straight, this effect is much worse than expected. It is not about your fatigue and exhaustion with expectation of Mr. Jackson.
It’s all about his vain pains and lost labors to set people thinking, to awake sleeping brains, to break up patterns of common perception.
It’s all about his deceived expectations of comprehension; about his unavailing efforts to become conceived on the very deep and delicate level of his artistic individuality that could not be expressed by words.
It’s all about narrow-mindedness and ignorance that negative all his attempts to collaborate with his audience, to bring it to understand, to realize, to find an answers and to decide something for their selves. To become something more than simply yawning passenger, waiting in queue for a fairy flight that might carry him directly to the very elevated altitudes of enlightenment.

The truth is that there is no such flight, there is no such plane, there is no such place on the earth where heaven rains ready answers for eternal questions -- WHAT IS DEATH, WHAT IS LOVE, WHERE IS TRUTH.

There is no such Promised Land where these answers come with ease, pain(s)lessly, anguishlessly. And there is no such anesthesia throughout the entire world to deaden the pain of knowing.

We highly recommend everybody who didn’t get it yet to quit you web browser and to throw up the game. There is no use for you. For you, there is nothing and nobody to wait for. Moreover, there is nobody anymore - to wait for you.

You’ve already knew what you wanted - Mr. Jackson is alive and well, he is gonna be back. What else do you need? The date and the exact time? So what’s next? What are you going to do then? What’s the propose of your further participation? Go live your normal life. So nobody will mess you up anymore, nobody will blow your mind out, nobody will disturb your rest with this annoying brain training.

Do you feel like you are victims of manipulation? Because you used to be victims. The victims of your selves, the victims of circumstances, the victims of everything. Nobody messes you up better than you do. Nobody fools you better. And nobody can help you, but you. Because you cannot even see the difference between the helpful lesson and the manipulation.

What you are actually waiting for? For Mr. Jackson? For BAMSDAY? For the truth? For manna from heaven? Do you know it? No, you do not know. Your mind is too awkward to understand it and too coward to accept it. You are spreading LOVE and rejoicing at human (Evan Chandler’s) death at the same time. You are cooking a schnitzel and at the same time grieving at animals in the ZOO. You’re going to see THIS IS IT for the tenth time when you might spend the same money for somebody who is in sore need of help. You can’t get that the long HEAL THE WORLD way begins from yourself.

You judge the blind majority considering Michael Jackson is dead.
They are blind indeed, but they unlike you don’t pretend they are not. You have neither gratitude nor wise to realize that you are enriching with unprecedented experience now, that you are given such special unexampled attention like never before. Though you keep on complaining and exposing your parochialism and profound ignorance.

You are told the truth between the lines, you are told the beautiful fairy tales, you are carried through the greatest adventure, you are always welcome to be surprised and to go further. But neither truth, no fairy tales are good enough for you. You want everything to be easy. Easier. More easier. The easiest. You don’t want to grow up to the answers, but you want the answers to grow down to you.

During this time, he has shown you who you really were. Slovenly in thought, sluggish and shiftless, unintelligent and unable. You never got nothing besides banality and obviosity. You never learnt nothing in spite of you were tried to learn. You never did nothing to raise you bar a little bit higher than your daily nit picking.
You ain’t got nothing at all.

We hope the man, who broke away all deceptive illusions at one stroke, probably will find enough courage to accept the unpleasant truth. The truth about his own audience essential to admass philistine society he hardly rebels against.

Even if he wants, he will probably never say the cruel words we are saying. Though he has clearly realized that you were not those to be open with.

You always orders to him ways of “he would” or “would not”, because you won't take the way he truly is. He must correspond exactly with your perception of “HE WOULD”, mustn’t he? What if he must not? Will you betray and abjure him like you abjure him now by your incomprehension?
This is not he who you love, but you.
You spread love via web you ladle it out blindly. Thoughtless selfish repeaters, do you ever ask your selves what this word means? Do you ever ask your selves what right you have to spread LOVE?

You are waiting maniacally for the King to come back immediately, but think WHO OF YOU HAVE DESERVED HIS COMING?

You don’t appreciate that the very same Mr. Jackson, the King of Everything You Want, you used to see on screen and on stage, is now closer to you more than ever. He is playing with you, thinking of you, spending his time on you.
You don’t realize that when he comes back, this fascinating adventure will be officially certified as nonexistent, you will see him on TV again, he will belong to all and to no one at the same time. Reachless and unachievable as befits a King.

ESTRAGON
What's all this about? Abused who?
VLADIMIR
... The Saviour.
ESTRAGON
Why?
VLADIMIR
Because he wouldn't save them.
ESTRAGON
From hell?
VLADIMIR
Imbecile! From death.
ESTRAGON
I thought you said hell.
VLADIMIR
From death, from death.

(Samuel Bekket, 'Waiting for Godot')

We would like to express our boundless appreciation and profound gratitude to our readers we actually in love with. To all those who dare to think, to seek, to study, to conceive, to wonder and not to give up.
To all those who do not allow their brains to eat its own flesh and keep on writing thoughtful, substantial and serious-minded comments, letters and messages.
You are all the very raison d'etre for us. You are all a prime cause of our being here. Our real treasure.
Please keep on being an exception from the rule of common illiberality, frequently whitewashed by “human nature”. You give us every reason not to give up the idea that the true human nature is in restless aspiration to surpass so-called human nature over and over again.

We are more than glad that some of our friends translate theory into practice and enter charity into their own must-do list. Isn’t it really great? What could be better?

So even if only hundred of the million learn to look deeper to discover more; learn to expand their perception of the reality, learn to raise questions and to find right answers by their selves, learn to love, but not only to spread acronyms -- the mission may be considered as accomplished. Even so, the Strangest Man on the Planet has ‘died’ not in vain.

To all of you and especially to Pat Mj_Still_Alive who inspired us to write this article --
Very Many Thanks

LETTER FROM PAT

I'm not talking only about Michael, but about a situation in general, when those in charge exploit their power in their personal interest. The thing that irritates me most is that there are few - very few- voices raised against corruption. And in the meantime racism, homophobia, violence and intolerance are destroying our way of life. It 's hard to be a part of minority trying to make its voices heard. Especially when you feel that people around you are content with truth precooked and ask no questions.

And they don’t want to see, not even outrage anymore. It 's scary. Everyone thinks of his self-interest, people walk fast down the street with downcast eyes and ears to the phone. And then you see all these people on the street, at the bar, while shopping, talking on the bus, waving, gesturing like just escaped the madhouse. Instead of looking into each other's eyes and exchange at least a smile, they enter into another dimension, involving more or less indirectly all those who cross. We can almost see these pieces of sick conversations hanging in the air, like balloons tied to the wrists of children.

There is thousand things to do and it is a tough job, but as I said I did not give up. Other important thing is that there are only the reality shows or programs on TV where you can see tits and asses, that fuck you up after a day at work. If you have a job yet. So it's all right there on television they try to calm us down, that the crisis is now coming to an end, TV transmits services over the coming holidays: what we'll do, what we'll give, just to be sure we will not even decide what to put under our Christmas trees.

I don’t give up because I am convinced that a voice from the pack maybe enough to wake the other. We should not heal the world. We must heal ourselves. Our planet has existed for thousands of years and will continue to do so. WE are at risk of extinction and sometimes I wonder whether it is good. How much energy we waste every day without even realizing it? And there are just a few people I continue to follow concerning Michael.

I think that only very few of them have really opened their eyes. They don’t understand that they didn’t understand HIM. They are racing to discover the truth and spend hours at the computer to investigate without wonder if they could spend all this time, all these hours of sleep lost, in a better way. Because in the end there will NOT be the award for the "best fan of Michael". And even if, who cares? Let me tell you this blasphemy: WHO CARES! His return will not change the individual life of any of us. He will not come to our house to solve our own problems and troubles.

Those who go crazy on him don’t end up in the newspapers as "those who understood the truth." Sometimes we are using hoax as an excuse for not making contact with ourselves, and we lose the opportunity to grow our soul. We do not have much time left and we have not learned yet to work together for a common purpose that goes beyond our individuality. A purpose that goes further.

ESTRAGON
What exactly did we ask him for?
VLADIMIR ...
Were you not there?
ESTRAGON
I can't have been listening.
VLADIMIR
Oh . . . Nothing very definite.
ESTRAGON
And what did he reply?
VLADIMIR
That he'd see.
ESTRAGON
That he couldn't promise anything.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Re: AWAITING THE AWAKENING by TNZ
December 09, 2009, 02:40:52 PM
The analogy to "Waiting for Godot" is appropriate.  This play, which is usually considered part of the Theater of the Absurd, deals with difficulty. I'll have to re-read it and see if I can find more similarities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 04:30:13 AM
Wise words, Pat Mj_Still_Alive.
I agree - the essence of this search for meaning lies in the individual person.
A journey with individual stages - and maybe it depends on the personal initial situation, which ones we (are able to?) see.

So am I here to solve the secret about the whereabout of Michael Jackson?
Certainly no.

Do the coherencies give me food for thought? About the world, the system, the "reality", we all live in?
The "why"? Yes indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 04:51:45 PM
You are spreading LOVE and rejoicing at human (Evan Chandler’s) death at the same time.
[/b]

You know, with this sentence, the person who wrote this hit the nail on the head! This is exactly what I've been seeing in all forums and I can't stand the hypocrisy!  :evil:  :roll:
When I see fans with all their beautiful "It's all for L.O.V.E." messages laughing at Chandler's death or saying the most hateful things towards the Jackson family, it makes me wanna SCREAM! (No pun intended.) Really, how would YOU feel if some total stranger said all these awful things about your family? I believe Michael would be very disappointed by this. He loves his family and he has forgiven Joe and LaToya for the things they've done to him... I understand that some people may not respect, for instance, some of the things Joe has done to his children (i.e. the beatings), but that doesn't give them the right to say all that crap about him, because they weren't there, and they don't know him. If you're gonna start posting hateful sh*t here, at least don't start preaching the "It's all for LOVE" thing. Makes you look like a total hypocrite.  :?

Ok, I need to calm down... *breathes* I'm gonna read the rest of the post now.

EDIT: Okay I've read the entire post and all I have to say is BRAVO. I couldn't agree more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To laugh often and much.To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children. To leave the world a better place. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 16, 2009, 05:44:04 AM
Very profound and meaningful .... finally read thoughts and observations crude but true.
And 'true ... there are lots of people (fans) a little' fanatical, superficial and chatty using the trick to make friends with each other and tell their things.
In the forum is still the case.
Quarrels, squabbles, tears like a real family ...
Must consider, however, that Michael Jackson is loved, adored even childishly as an icon and a myth by many fans.
E 'as worshiping a pagan god, it merges in him and expect miracles infinite.
There are so many people are not fans who follow him closely and have discovered in recent months.
This pool of people is very important to me, because they are also different generations who discover the person before the artist.
It 'true that his eventual return will not change our lives, but certain social phenomena are still useful to give a nod to wake sleeping.
We talk a lot more corruption now, not 5-6 months ago.
It reflects the reality of the entertainment industries and record companies.
Reflects on global monetary policy.
Believe me, this is very important.
And thanks to Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we\'re far apart
You\'re always in my heart
You are not alone
(Michael Jackson)

December 16, 2009, 06:32:00 AM
its true people go around saying its all for love and then spilling hate in the next breath,with evan chandler so many people were dancing on his grave.what he did was so very wrong but he was a human why rejoice death,he tried to destroy mj but he did not.and as for all the abuse the family take that is so wrong we all have families ,we should all look at our own first before we judge others,my family we argue and fight but the bottom line is even though sometimes i do not like them they are my family and i will always love them,i think for me this journey has opened my eyes to so many things i have really learnt a lot,but most of all i have learnt i do have a voice and if i do not like something it is up to me to change it not sit back and hope someone else will it for me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 01:28:03 AM
Quote from: "IllegallyBrunette"
You are spreading LOVE and rejoicing at human (Evan Chandler’s) death at the same time.
[/b]

You know, with this sentence, the person who wrote this hit the nail on the head! This is exactly what I've been seeing in all forums and I can't stand the hypocrisy!  :evil:  :roll:
When I see fans with all their beautiful "It's all for L.O.V.E." messages laughing at Chandler's death or saying the most hateful things towards the Jackson family, it makes me wanna SCREAM! (No pun intended.) Really, how would YOU feel if some total stranger said all these awful things about your family? I believe Michael would be very disappointed by this. He loves his family and he has forgiven Joe and LaToya for the things they've done to him... I understand that some people may not respect, for instance, some of the things Joe has done to his children (i.e. the beatings), but that doesn't give them the right to say all that crap about him, because they weren't there, and they don't know him. If you're gonna start posting hateful sh*t here, at least don't start preaching the "It's all for LOVE" thing. Makes you look like a total hypocrite.  :?

EDIT: Okay I've read the entire post and all I have to say is BRAVO. I couldn't agree more.

I agree with you also.....one thing about love it's the GREATEST GIFT!
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Seriously people we need to get it together, not just for the world but for ourselves!
you reap what you sow!
StayTuned :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

December 18, 2009, 01:30:24 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
its true people go around saying its all for love and then spilling hate in the next breath,with evan chandler so many people were dancing on his grave.what he did was so very wrong but he was a human why rejoice death,he tried to destroy mj but he did not.and as for all the abuse the family take that is so wrong we all have families ,we should all look at our own first before we judge others,my family we argue and fight but the bottom line is even though sometimes i do not like them they are my family and i will always love them,i think for me this journey has opened my eyes to so many things i have really learnt a lot,but most of all i have learnt i do have a voice and if i do not like something it is up to me to change it not sit back and hope someone else will it for me

like the song goes, sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around mine....amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

December 18, 2009, 02:28:02 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Well, with this post from TNZ I actually agree. It's interesting, well written and the message is clear.

This is mostly our reality. A slap on the wrist it is indeed def. also my wrist! But I shall read it again and again and do my utmost to understand the message and maybe my eyes will open, my mind will open and then.....maybe I can change step by step.

AWAITING THE AWAKENING

This article is dedicated to those who whimper through days and nights on forums, that they are tired, that they are bored, that they are fed up with clues and investigations, that everybody is trying to deceive them, to mock and to mess up. To those who, day by day, keep on complaining, “understanding nothing” and asking “what does it mean for I don’t know what to think” instead of reading books, watching intelligent movies and using Wikipedia in the last resort. To all the others moral weary and intellectually weak people.

Do you ever estimate the quality of your anticipation?
Has it ever come in upon your mind that you perhaps are not worth what you are waiting for?
Do you ever wonder that you not only expectants, but there is also someone who is expecting something from you in return?

Last five months are beginning to take an effect so, telling straight, this effect is much worse than expected. It is not about your fatigue and exhaustion with expectation of Mr. Jackson.
It’s all about his vain pains and lost labors to set people thinking, to awake sleeping brains, to break up patterns of common perception.
It’s all about his deceived expectations of comprehension; about his unavailing efforts to become conceived on the very deep and delicate level of his artistic individuality that could not be expressed by words.
It’s all about narrow-mindedness and ignorance that negative all his attempts to collaborate with his audience, to bring it to understand, to realize, to find an answers and to decide something for their selves. To become something more than simply yawning passenger, waiting in queue for a fairy flight that might carry him directly to the very elevated altitudes of enlightenment.

The truth is that there is no such flight, there is no such plane, there is no such place on the earth where heaven rains ready answers for eternal questions -- WHAT IS DEATH, WHAT IS LOVE, WHERE IS TRUTH.

There is no such Promised Land where these answers come with ease, pain(s)lessly, anguishlessly. And there is no such anesthesia throughout the entire world to deaden the pain of knowing.

We highly recommend everybody who didn’t get it yet to quit you web browser and to throw up the game. There is no use for you. For you, there is nothing and nobody to wait for. Moreover, there is nobody anymore - to wait for you.

You’ve already knew what you wanted - Mr. Jackson is alive and well, he is gonna be back. What else do you need? The date and the exact time? So what’s next? What are you going to do then? What’s the propose of your further participation? Go live your normal life. So nobody will mess you up anymore, nobody will blow your mind out, nobody will disturb your rest with this annoying brain training.

Do you feel like you are victims of manipulation? Because you used to be victims. The victims of your selves, the victims of circumstances, the victims of everything. Nobody messes you up better than you do. Nobody fools you better. And nobody can help you, but you. Because you cannot even see the difference between the helpful lesson and the manipulation.

What you are actually waiting for? For Mr. Jackson? For BAMSDAY? For the truth? For manna from heaven? Do you know it? No, you do not know. Your mind is too awkward to understand it and too coward to accept it. You are spreading LOVE and rejoicing at human (Evan Chandler’s) death at the same time. You are cooking a schnitzel and at the same time grieving at animals in the ZOO. You’re going to see THIS IS IT for the tenth time when you might spend the same money for somebody who is in sore need of help. You can’t get that the long HEAL THE WORLD way begins from yourself.

You judge the blind majority considering Michael Jackson is dead.
They are blind indeed, but they unlike you don’t pretend they are not. You have neither gratitude nor wise to realize that you are enriching with unprecedented experience now, that you are given such special unexampled attention like never before. Though you keep on complaining and exposing your parochialism and profound ignorance.

You are told the truth between the lines, you are told the beautiful fairy tales, you are carried through the greatest adventure, you are always welcome to be surprised and to go further. But neither truth, no fairy tales are good enough for you. You want everything to be easy. Easier. More easier. The easiest. You don’t want to grow up to the answers, but you want the answers to grow down to you.

During this time, he has shown you who you really were. Slovenly in thought, sluggish and shiftless, unintelligent and unable. You never got nothing besides banality and obviosity. You never learnt nothing in spite of you were tried to learn. You never did nothing to raise you bar a little bit higher than your daily nit picking.
You ain’t got nothing at all.

We hope the man, who broke away all deceptive illusions at one stroke, probably will find enough courage to accept the unpleasant truth. The truth about his own audience essential to admass philistine society he hardly rebels against.

Even if he wants, he will probably never say the cruel words we are saying. Though he has clearly realized that you were not those to be open with.

You always orders to him ways of “he would” or “would not”, because you won't take the way he truly is. He must correspond exactly with your perception of “HE WOULD”, mustn’t he? What if he must not? Will you betray and abjure him like you abjure him now by your incomprehension?
This is not he who you love, but you.
You spread love via web you ladle it out blindly. Thoughtless selfish repeaters, do you ever ask your selves what this word means? Do you ever ask your selves what right you have to spread LOVE?

You are waiting maniacally for the King to come back immediately, but think WHO OF YOU HAVE DESERVED HIS COMING?

You don’t appreciate that the very same Mr. Jackson, the King of Everything You Want, you used to see on screen and on stage, is now closer to you more than ever. He is playing with you, thinking of you, spending his time on you.
You don’t realize that when he comes back, this fascinating adventure will be officially certified as nonexistent, you will see him on TV again, he will belong to all and to no one at the same time. Reachless and unachievable as befits a King.

ESTRAGON
What's all this about? Abused who?
VLADIMIR
... The Saviour.
ESTRAGON
Why?
VLADIMIR
Because he wouldn't save them.
ESTRAGON
From hell?
VLADIMIR
Imbecile! From death.
ESTRAGON
I thought you said hell.
VLADIMIR
From death, from death.

We would like to express our boundless appreciation and profound gratitude to our readers we actually in love with. To all those who dare to think, to seek, to study, to conceive, to wonder and not to give up.
To all those who do not allow their brains to eat its own flesh and keep on writing thoughtful, substantial and serious-minded comments, letters and messages.
You are all the very raison d'etre for us. You are all a prime cause of our being here. Our real treasure.
Please keep on being an exception from the rule of common illiberality, frequently whitewashed by “human nature”. You give us every reason not to give up the idea that the true human nature is in restless aspiration to surpass so-called human nature over and over again.

We are more than glad that some of our friends translate theory into practice and enter charity into their own must-do list. Isn’t it really great? What could be better?

So even if only hundred of the million learn to look deeper to discover more; learn to expand their perception of the reality, learn to raise questions and to find right answers by their selves, learn to love, but not only to spread acronyms -- the mission may be considered as accomplished. Even so, the Strangest Man on the Planet has ‘died’ not in vain.

To all of you and especially to Pat Mj_Still_Alive who inspired us to write this article --
Very Many Thanks

LETTER FROM PAT

I'm not talking only about Michael, but about a situation in general, when those in charge exploit their power in their personal interest. The thing that irritates me most is that there are few - very few- voices raised against corruption. And in the meantime racism, homophobia, violence and intolerance are destroying our way of life. It 's hard to be a part of minority trying to make its voices heard. Especially when you feel that people around you are content with truth precooked and ask no questions.

And they don’t want to see, not even outrage anymore. It 's scary. Everyone thinks of his self-interest, people walk fast down the street with downcast eyes and ears to the phone. And then you see all these people on the street, at the bar, while shopping, talking on the bus, waving, gesturing like just escaped the madhouse. Instead of looking into each other's eyes and exchange at least a smile, they enter into another dimension, involving more or less indirectly all those who cross. We can almost see these pieces of sick conversations hanging in the air, like balloons tied to the wrists of children.

There is thousand things to do and it is a tough job, but as I said I did not give up. Other important thing is that there are only the reality shows or programs on TV where you can see tits and asses, that fuck you up after a day at work. If you have a job yet. So it's all right there on television they try to calm us down, that the crisis is now coming to an end, TV transmits services over the coming holidays: what we'll do, what we'll give, just to be sure we will not even decide what to put under our Christmas trees.

I don’t give up because I am convinced that a voice from the pack maybe enough to wake the other. We should not heal the world. We must heal ourselves. Our planet has existed for thousands of years and will continue to do so. WE are at risk of extinction and sometimes I wonder whether it is good. How much energy we waste every day without even realizing it? And there are just a few people I continue to follow concerning Michael.

I think that only very few of them have really opened their eyes. They don’t understand that they didn’t understand HIM. They are racing to discover the truth and spend hours at the computer to investigate without wonder if they could spend all this time, all these hours of sleep lost, in a better way. Because in the end there will NOT be the award for the "best fan of Michael". And even if, who cares? Let me tell you this blasphemy: WHO CARES! His return will not change the individual life of any of us. He will not come to our house to solve our own problems and troubles.

Those who go crazy on him don’t end up in the newspapers as "those who understood the truth." Sometimes we are using hoax as an excuse for not making contact with ourselves, and we lose the opportunity to grow our soul. We do not have much time left and we have not learned yet to work together for a common purpose that goes beyond our individuality. A purpose that goes further.

ESTRAGON
What exactly did we ask him for?
VLADIMIR ...
Were you not there?
ESTRAGON
I can't have been listening.
VLADIMIR
Oh . . . Nothing very definite.
ESTRAGON
And what did he reply?
VLADIMIR
That he'd see.
ESTRAGON
That he couldn't promise anything.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 03:17:33 PM
I just want to say this..At first glance at this post I was a little insulted. I felt as though I was being reprimanded for searching for answers.

I grew up with Michael since we are almost the same age.  I always regarded him as a sensitive caring, generous person.  Yes he is talented in so many ways, but he was a son, a brother (later on a father) and a human being most of all.  The way he was treated over the years just breaks my heart.  The countless pictures of Michael in the early years, he was happy, smiling and truly a gift to all.  However the pictures and images of him after the 2005 trial, the smile was gone, that glow and light in his eyes were extinguished.  What I saw most of all was disappointment. He was so hurt by the very ones he loved so much.  I am not speaking of the Jackson family. I am speaking of the children that accused him of such horrible and false allegations.  The children are his life..what he wanted to be most in this world. This I do believe broke his spirit. He retreated into himself and into a world where fantasy is more preferable than real life.  Just like the rest of us, out of sight out of mind.  I hadn't thought about him in a very long time until June 25, 2009 when my heart was ripped out of my chest.  Not for the singing, dancing adorable Michael. But for the gentle soul that was tortured and broken.  I cried and cried for days, weeks. Until I found these forums.  And realized that he was alive..I rejoiced, I was filled with hope once again.  In the weeks that have followed his "death" I have learned so much about this beautiful man.  I learned the best parts of him that I never knew, and I am thankful for that. Because if it wasn't for the events of June 25 I would never have known them.

Wherever he is..and whether or not he chooses to join the rest of us, I pray that he is well and at peace with himself.

As I sit now writing this, I am no longer offended by TNZ post. I accept the truth in what they are saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 03:39:15 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
I just want to say this..At first glance at this post I was a little insulted. I felt as though I was being reprimanded for searching for answers.

I grew up with Michael since we are almost the same age.  I always regarded him as a sensitive caring, generous person.  Yes he is talented in so many ways, but he was a son, a brother (later on a father) and a human being most of all.  The way he was treated over the years just breaks my heart.  The countless pictures of Michael in the early years, he was happy, smiling and truly a gift to all.  However the pictures and images of him after the 2005 trial, the smile was gone, that glow and light in his eyes were extinguished.  What I saw most of all was disappointment. He was so hurt by the very ones he loved so much.  I am not speaking of the Jackson family. I am speaking of the children that accused him of such horrible and false allegations.  The children are his life..what he wanted to be most in this world. This I do believe broke his spirit. He retreated into himself and into a world where fantasy is more preferable than real life.  Just like the rest of us, out of sight out of mind.  I hadn't thought about him in a very long time until June 25, 2009 when my heart was ripped out of my chest.  Not for the singing, dancing adorable Michael. But for the gentle soul that was tortured and broken.  I cried and cried for days, weeks. Until I found these forums.  And realized that he was alive..I rejoiced, I was filled with hope once again.  In the weeks that have followed his "death" I have learned so much about this beautiful man.  I learned the best parts of him that I never knew, and I am thankful for that. Because if it wasn't for the events of June 25 I would never have known them.

Wherever he is..and whether or not he chooses to join the rest of us, I pray that he is well and at peace with himself.

As I sit now writing this, I am no longer offended by TNZ post. I accept the truth in what they are saying.

i agree and i can find my own thoughts in your words...i hope he found the peace he deserves...he didn't choose to do this, he HAD to...he never got back the love he shared
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

December 18, 2009, 04:09:21 PM
Quote from: "IllegallyBrunette"
[/b]

" He loves his family and he has forgiven Joe and LaToya for the things they've done to him... I understand that some people may not respect, for instance, some of the things Joe has done to his children (i.e. the beatings), but that doesn't give them the right to say all that crap about him, because they weren't there, and they don't know him. If you're gonna start posting hateful sh*t here, at least don't start preaching the "It's all for LOVE" thing. Makes you look like a total hypocrite. " So true-I really didnt feel anything about Chandler..I thought it odd,the timing you know. It was so sad that he was cremated and no one showed up for the .."ceremony? I guess. I have a severly hard time with Jermaine...but it has bothered me the cracks at Latoya when it is appropriate. Sometimes we take her as clue bearing and other times we say she has too big of a mouth..while all may be true,he said in the Oprah interview(in the heat of her hell raising) that he just saw her as his big sister. She was at the trial every day with him and Joe was there an awful lot. Joe has problems, and sever ones but Michael always said he loved his father. After all Michael has revealed about his growing up with Joe,if Joe has not dealt with his own issues then our rantings will not change him. Only love changes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 17, 2010, 06:17:32 PM
I get sick of the people who think Michael was a GOD, and all of the plain ol crazy sh^t, about what hw is trying to tell us.  I do nopt think he meant for things to become this complicated.  I believe there is a reason he faked his death, either for safety, for privacy or not being able to so all of the 50 concerts.  Or maybe for all of the above.   Nothing more nothing less.  People are making this into a cult, and it is ridiculous !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:18:44 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I get sick of the people who think Michael was a GOD, and all of the plain ol crazy sh^t, about what hw is trying to tell us.  I do nopt think he meant for things to become this complicated.  I believe there is a reason he faked his death, either for safety, for privacy or not being able to so all of the 50 concerts.  Or maybe for all of the above.   Nothing more nothing less.  People are making this into a cult, and it is ridiculous !!

Agreeing.

What are these peolpe up to?   Telling the huge fanbase all over the world he might be leading the way to ... where?  

It`s going to be suspiscious ....  your honest thoughts - Souza? Mo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweet1

January 17, 2010, 09:21:19 PM
Thanks Souza for the enlightening post,
  I will be the first to say I got caught up emotionally during the past 7 months.  I believe we all have at one point and time. I will say I never revelled over Evan Chandler's death. I did say unjust never propers and that is very true. We have all speculated about family and friends derived from emotions some more than others. I just hope and pray that MJ is well. If it's one thing that I have learned throughout my life it's that man can not do what the almighty God has tried to do since the beginning of time. God is all about LOVE! We all come from different backgrounds and when June 25th took place we all were at a different place in our lives. Some of us are strong and some are not, some are emotional and some are not. I do believe that everyone handled the the situation to the best of their ability at the time. Some were driven more so than others. One thing I will say is that most of us here have a genuine concern for MJ as a person and not so much an Entertainer. Lastly, some of us saw MJ as a God not a man.  I can't recall how many times I read a post where someone would say MJ would never do that. I often wondered how they could be so certain. I personally, don't put anything past anyone. Afterall, we're all human and oftentimes human nature rules. Thanks again Souza! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions