~Souza~

Re: Is a full-body transplant possible?
June 24, 2010, 12:35:07 PM
I think it's a little hard to do that when he is on the moon, because you thought he was at the moon right?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 24, 2010, 12:40:27 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think it's a little hard to do that when he is on the moon, because you thought he was at the moon right?

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

June 24, 2010, 12:52:45 PM

No Souza, if he is on the moon is easier, because space lords may have the technology needed to do such operation.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

DangerouslyBad

June 24, 2010, 01:02:13 PM
I didn't say I definitely believe he went to the moon. I said one of my friends believes the theory. There are so many theories - Hat-Man, Dave Dave etc etc - it's impossible to know which is the right one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 24, 2010, 02:30:10 PM
Quote from: "DangerouslyBad"
I didn't say I definitely believe he went to the moon. I said one of my friends believes the theory. There are so many theories - Hat-Man, Dave Dave etc etc - it's impossible to know which is the right one.

I also said that, but I had high fever and was confused when that thought came in to my head  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 24, 2010, 02:38:53 PM
I dont think he change anything and I dont thínk MJ wood do this to his childeren look like a diffrent person thats not in MJ mind he looks great and he have to stay like that and that is Michael Jackson :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 04:41:22 PM
Anyway, a body is not a car ! You cannot replace broken pieces and get it all new and change your skin, and change your face...

I mean, body transplant is HEAVY surgery, and can be unsuccessfull...can you imagine the stress it would be for a body to deal with few surgery AND plastic surgery AND skin transplant.

It's just "unbarable" for 1 single human being. It's too much for a body to recover in good way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 21, 2011, 08:28:16 PM
Quote from: "DangerouslyBad"
One of my friends, an MJ fan, says he thinks Michael may have paid for a full-body transplant as part of the hoax. This means Michael would've paid top surgeons to transplant all new healthy organs and skin tissue and a whole new face. Basically, he would look like a completely different person. I don't know what to think. Is such a procedure possible? The problem is that if MJ did do this, he can never return because he won't look like the MJ we knew and it would be impossible for him to prove to people it's really him.

I don't think medical science has gone as far as to the discovery of full body transplants as yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 21, 2011, 08:52:19 PM
can't for the life of me see why anyone would do this on purpose after having a face like michaels.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 22, 2011, 05:48:36 AM
I think  not! I think he now  enjoys.to change......... as in ghost ....mmmmmmm......certain that Michael likes those old-man..... lolol/  mj_dance/  penguin/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SEHF

June 24, 2011, 02:34:51 PM
Well obviously MJ is now Justin Bieber.. quick someone make a youtube video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 25, 2011, 01:20:11 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Well obviously MJ is now Justin Bieber.. quick someone make a youtube video.
:lol:

The body transplant theory sounds like a good episode for "The Outer Limits".
suspicious mind  
can't for the life of me see why anyone would do this on purpose after having a face like michaels.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... =IGRE#x0y0
Yes, the most recognized and most loved on the planet. Why indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2011, 06:03:17 PM
[dropshadow=blue:23l3dr0c]:D
That's one of the most funny theories I've ever read.  respect/[/dropshadow:23l3dr0c]
[/i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

everlastinglove_MJ

June 30, 2011, 03:10:44 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"

No Souza, if he is on the moon is easier, because space lords may have the technology needed to do such operation.  ;)

It seems that not just space lords may have the technology... ;)

UnNews:KIA soldier to receive full-body transplant
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.

30 March 2011

[highlight=#bfff80:yb5akhhd]UnNews:KIA soldier to receive full-body transplant[/highlight:yb5akhhd]

A Polish soldier, killed-in-action by friendly fire, impatiently awaits to receive Poland’s first full-body transplant.WARSAW, Poland -- A leading surgeon here has selected a serviceman who was blown up in Iraq as a test subject to receive a pioneering full-body transplant.

Front-line soldiers in the Polish Army often operate their service weapons in the distinctive "Polish style." Although their torsos and extremities are intact, they are killed by a bullet to the head, traveling through what they thought was the gunsight. Such casualties could benefit from full body transplants.

It comes a week after a Polish construction worker who suffered horrific injuries from falling into an industrial-size sausage grinder received the country’s first full torso transplant at Warsaw’s Polish Pope Memorial Hospital. The worker had his body completely ground up, but he remained alive as they managed to save his head. His soul was preserved in his head until a suitable full-torso transplant became available after a prospective donor blew his brain out in a suicide attempt.

Worldwide, there have been only about a dozen torso transplants, and although limbs and other body parts can easily be transplanted, this will be the first time that a KIA soldier would receive both a full torso as well as a transplanted head and face (including brain and sense organs). Only one person, a Frenchman, has had a combined face and head transplant, but he died from a heart attack after being lynched by a crazed mob carrying burning torches in 2009.

[highlight=#bfff80:yb5akhhd]Prof. Hugo Frankenstein[/highlight:yb5akhhd], director of surgery at the Royal Free Hospice in north London, has urged caution on Poland’s plans to carry out the complex procedure. According to the professor, this is how it might work: when a soldier is blown to bits his, or her soul still belongs on active duty. In other words, in spite of being killed, he has not received permission to die. The main problem is storing a totally obliterated solder’s soul until a suitable full body, with head, neck, torso, limbs, as well as preference of sex organ (male or female) can be transplanted onto the soul of the soldier.

“Gad, they are going to make a zombie! A Polish military zombie at that!” Frankenstein told the media. “It is quite possibly wrong to tamper with the dead, lest we create an abomination, like my forefather did.” In spite of his moral misgivings, Frankenstein is working with surgeons in Poland to proceed with the most difficult part: The actual transplant of the new body onto the disembodied soul.

It comes as Poland’s health watchdog, the National Institute for Coyote Logic (NICL), said there needs to be "more evidence" on the possible risks and benefits of full body transplant surgery, which is, effectively, bringing the dead back to life. It said health professionals should explain the uncertainties and possible risks to all patients considering the operation before they give their consent. “New recruits can simply sign a waiver upon induction,” proposed Captain Gomer Pylski of the Polish military recruitment bureau. Pylski’s idea was overwhelmingly voted as the most useful suggestion to result from the entire fiasco, regardless of the outcome.

and check this out:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

July 01, 2011, 12:37:19 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal