CC

Re: Time to Pray
December 11, 2009, 08:56:30 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Grace!! What is it that you know and we do not? LOL
your posts are always so imformative and you seem like you "know" something!! So SPILL IT!!! LOL

I am not "in the know" since nothing is for certain. I am a European blonde LOL.

DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU'RE THE BLONDE AT THE MEMORIAL :?:  :!:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Grace

December 11, 2009, 09:17:42 AM
Quote from: "CC"
your posts are always so imformative and you seem like you "know" something!! So SPILL IT!!! LOL

I am not "in the know" since nothing is for certain. I am a European blonde LOL.

DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU'RE THE BLONDE AT THE MEMORIAL :?:  :!:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No, I am not that blonde....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I would never have made it to LA in a rush like that.
I thought the lady got identified after all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

December 11, 2009, 09:29:16 AM

No, I am not that blonde....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I would never have made it to LA in a rush like that.
I thought the lady got identified after all?

i don't know... so many theories... i just feel that he is alive...
i see him on universal, and the circus outside staples... I keep those things ... and what I feel ...
the unanswered questions are not allowed ... who knows... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 10:38:33 AM
[/quote]

I've done alot of research and uncover a few things, however at times my mind does tend to wander this way. I wonder to myself "what if the hoax is the hoax!". What if these so called clues or inconsistencies were deliberately created to keep us believing Michael is alive and thus resulting in continued support  and interest in what the estate and others produce monetarily. Also what if this really was a deliberately planned takeout of MJ from sources higher up?  Some of the things I see happening does make me question this, but then at other times things are discovered that give me hope once again.

To be honest, I have not (and probably will not) put my faith and belief in any date someone mentions on these sites or others. Never have.  The amount of times people set themselves up, just to be disappointed is not good. I tend to believe if this really is a hoax and Michael is really alive, then he'll come back in his time and when he's ready. There won't be an announcement or prior clue to this. It will happen when he says so.[/quote]

I've thought of that too.  That may be why the family and others do not address the whole issue.  If they would have just allotted us the chance to view his body laying in state as with James Brown, I don't think the lot of us would have most of the questions we have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 11:36:22 AM
Then if you are not in the know, Grace, why give a date such as Jan. 18th?

hmm, that is 3 days after my son's bday which is right on MLK's bd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 11:53:46 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Would Mj take things this far? (

Clearly YES.

Because we are not looking at the King of Pop, concert tours, family life and trying to put the head into the ground and not look up anymore.
This is past. Not important anymore.

We are looking at the only man on the globe able and capable to start a global revolution.
This is what is going on.

An avalanche of awakening, consciousness and action has been started.
Michael is with us and I just hope he's agreeing to what we are mirroring back to him.

Open your eyes and your heart. Don't search him in the hoax because that was just a means to get the avalanche going. Don't look a the DVD, the movie, the unreleased material. This is not important anymore.

Watch for Jan 18. Until then read the web, open your mind and learn about the unthinkable.
If you are not interested in what is going on, never mind. But don't wait for the golden pants. They are not coming back as you knew them.

Heads up. It's all for love and WAY bigger than you ever imagined. Nothing to fear. All to win. L.O.V.E.

What's wrong to wait for the Golden Pants? I was loving Golden Pants lol I DO AGREE with you 100%! Thanx for the great post  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 12:03:39 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Would Mj take things this far? (

Clearly YES.

Because we are not looking at the King of Pop, concert tours, family life and trying to put the head into the ground and not look up anymore.
This is past. Not important anymore.

We are looking at the only man on the globe able and capable to start a global revolution.
This is what is going on.

An avalanche of awakening, consciousness and action has been started.
Michael is with us and I just hope he's agreeing to what we are mirroring back to him.

Open your eyes and your heart. Don't search him in the hoax because that was just a means to get the avalanche going. Don't look a the DVD, the movie, the unreleased material. This is not important anymore.

Watch for Jan 18. Until then read the web, open your mind and learn about the unthinkable.
If you are not interested in what is going on, never mind. But don't wait for the golden pants. They are not coming back as you knew them.

Heads up. It's all for love and WAY bigger than you ever imagined. Nothing to fear. All to win. L.O.V.E.

Great post Grace.
I think it all has to do with archangel michael no doubt about that ..
Januari 22 nd the movie LEGION 2010 will be released...look at the trailer to know more about it. Then look at the topic i started here: this is the truth You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And the golden pants, will be worn bij an angel in the nearby future....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 11, 2009, 12:42:06 PM
We had to be set under shock.
We would never have started searching like we did.
Right?

Look for your answers on your own. They are not to be presented as digital cheeseburgers on a tablet. You'll have to work for it. Hours and hours without sleep. But so worth it.
The last months have changed a lot in my life. A LOT.

Look e.g. at this - posted by two myspace accounts at the same time.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2009 - Thursday

Discovering Dour Purpose In Life... "Self discovery... understanding our purpose
Current mood:  determined

"There will come a time in our lives when we will wonder about our reasons for being placed on this earth. And with some of us, it is evident and with others; they go through life feeling as if something is missing. For those that feel that something is missing; need to stop and ask themselves, "Am I living my purpose? Why is it that I feel as though, life has nothing to offer me?"

"We are all here for a reason or that our existence on this planet is a happy accident of the universe; when it comes down to it. We are all on a search for a meaning in our lives. It is human nature to ask what we are here to do and what will make us happy. The two are almost always one in the same. Some of us may know but most of us do not. Sometimes our purpose is hidden from us. At other times, it's clear as daylight. Frequently, we're prevented from grasping hold of it for a variety of reasons. The journey can be lonely and moments of frustration do arise. This is why along the way it helps to have people to lean on, friends to confide in, and advisers to help guide us. Without knowing what our true purpose is for being on this earth, can lead us into having a life filled with uncertainties."

"We were taught by our parents that once we become adults that we should find that perfect mate and live happily ever after. But one important thing that our parents fail to tell us is that it will not be a perfect union. And there will be times that we will love and times that we will hate. When we are at our worse, is when we feel the need to blame our spouse for not understanding and our parents in the way that they raised us. But then again, we too have to realize that we are all individuals and the end result to our downfalls and unhappiness has to do with our own decisions. This is when we need to start a search in finding our own individual true meaning... our true purpose instead of blaming others."

"It is not that we in America have our freedom of speech that gives us that once in a lifetime opportunity to verbally express how we feel about the country that we choose to live in. And what I mean by that is; Although we were born in the United States of America, we as a United States citizen can very much pack our bags and move to any other country of choice; leaving our past behind. Simply because the US Government has ties and allies in just about every country in this universe. This leads me to also say, “We can also pack up the thoughts that we all have in our brains that keeps us from being who we really are. We have been cluttered by so many negative thoughts by ways of the media, tabloids and what we choose to view on television. Our minds have been conditioned to certainties on how society looks at us and what they expect from us that often times lead us away from our God given paths. And this is where the uncertainties began."

"There will be a time in your life that you will come to this crossroad of uncertainties. This leads me to ask, “How do you plan to handle it?" Would you turn around and go back down the same path that you took to reach this crossroad? Are you going to do like that old saying, Just look at the people that are less fortunate. You should feel blessed that you have what you have. Or would you look ahead to those that are where you truly want to be?" Planet earth was not here waiting for us to just fall into it and become so comfortable that we accept only what is given to us. We too have to give. And in order to give, we have to first know our purpose and in doing that; we have to first discover our true meaning for being on this planet."

"A lot of us are guilty of spending most our lives helping others to reach their goals and yet we put our own desires on hold; thinking that by helping others, our blessings will simply fall into our laps. Well, let me be the first to say, "That's not how it works." We have to first think about what we truly want out of this life. What will make us happy? What is the perfect situation that you visualize for your future? But even before we can gain that true vision, we have to get rid of the clutter in our brains that we have been storing over the years starting from childhood. Remember, our conditioning began from day one. Therefore, we have to go through a process to unconditioned ourselves to become neutral in order to make changes."

"We have to create space in our brains to bring in the new. And then we can begin to see clearly, and began working towards discovering our purpose."

"It was in June of this year when I found myself at the same crossroads. I too realized that my life did not have a meaning. I also felt useless and cheated. However, not so much by others but how I cheated myself. I found myself doing as so many others, going through life as it came to me. I never took the time to prepare myself for what was ahead. I was at a total loss, caught up in other situations that had nothing to offer me in return. I spent years helping others that did not appreciate what I had done for them in reaching their goals. Therefore, I had to completely stop to check myself. And that is when I realized that the effort I had put into helping others should have been used to help myself. I then had to find ways of getting rid of the negatives that also cluttered my brain. Therefore, I began to write down my feelings about all that I had done for others and how I neglected myself. I also realized that it was not their fault that I allowed myself to be so open to other's needs."

"I set myself up for it all, thinking that I would eventually get my payback simply by helping others. But again, this is not how it works. Another thing that worked for me was to read about others that discovered their purpose and used it to the best of their ability in order to make change, not only in their own lives but in others as well. During that same time that I found myself at the crossroads; was the same time that Michael Jackson died. And I have to tell you that it could not have happened at a worse time. It literally tore my brain apart. Too much was happening at once. I then had to ask myself repeatedly, "Why me... Why Michael... Why now?" But as the days went by, I discovered that all things happen for a reason. While going through my self pity, I put a lot of time in finding ways of escape from my own brain. It had gotten to a point that I started doing a lot of research concerning Michael. I reviewed all of his interviews; looking for a reason that he deserved not to be here on this earth any longer.  But to my surprise, the more I learned about him, the more I realized that he was the perfect example of being a God's gift to this world. And then I found myself not being able to understand why he left so suddenly without a moments notice. I continued to try and find something that would give me relevance to why this happened to such an extraordinary human being. However, as I continued my quest, I found myself within Michael."

"Michael loved the world the same as I do. He cared for others, even those that did not care for him and what he stood for. I went through that too. The more I researched, the more I found the kind of friend I had been looking for all of my life. Someone that I could identify with which brought me closer to having the desire to discover my purpose as he did at a very young age. I truly believe when Michael's little pet mice named Ben died; had a lot to do with his self discovery. Being that Michael could literally sit in the corner of the kitchen floor and talk to his pet mice aided him into being the humanitarian that he was. He found something within himself through communicating with his pet that released all the fear and frustrations that a child would have. All he needed was for someone or something to listen and that; he found in Ben. And like Michael, back in June, I found a person that could not hear me because he was no longer here. But deep down inside, I knew that he had a plan like no other to leave enough of himself for us to learn from him. He set a great example for all of us."

"All we need to do is follow his path. Believe in his heart's desire to make the world a better place. But we have to start with ourselves. This is where it all begins."

"It breaks my heart that I never got the chance to meet him. However, I feel that we have met through life experiences. And I am so thankful to have found a spiritual friend being that Michael is no longer with us in flesh; his spirit is so vivid. It seems as if he wants us to continue where he left off by giving whatever, however we can.  Having a simple conversation with someone that may not have anyone to talk to or simply telling a total stranger that they are loved. Michael never could understand why he was ridiculed. But I do believe that as he came closer in seeing the Lord; he also saw the Glory of God. And I am also hoping that he gained a much clearer understanding; his true meaning of being placed on this earth."

"After his death, I realized that Michael was tired of trying to get the world to see where we are all headed if we do not make some changes in how we view things. I truly believe that Michael was a Minister of Music sent here to deliver a message. And I personally commend him for giving us so much of himself that will last not only for this generation but for generations to come."

"What we all need to also understand is that Michael and what he represented was already carved in stone. He was blessed with a gift that gave him the opportunity to travel the world and see for himself how so many children suffer from day to day."

"I also discovered that when a person dies, it usually ends at that. However, with Michael; his life continues due to his accomplishments throughout his lifetime. And then I now find myself wondering if I will be one of those that will be forgotten?  It all depends on me; when it comes to that. Therefore, from this day on, I will not let a day go by without making a difference. Once that is done individually, together; we can accomplish... and in harmony, we would have found our purpose."

"God created Michael and placed him where he needed to be. "He was a Guardian Angel to so many children." And we have to thank the Lord for sharing his Angel with us. But most importantly, we need to carry on where Michael left off because his Spirit is ever so present and he stands so high in the presence of God."

"Everyone has a purpose in life but only a few know and use their purpose for the purpose that it was given to them."

I can only encourage you to go to google and go on your own search hike trail.
You'll find A LOT (hope you share it with us?)

Jan 18 is Martin Luther King Day.
Heads up for the doubters and sad ones.
You'll find your answers... L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

CC

December 11, 2009, 12:53:24 PM
WOW... I'M HERE AGAIN... MY LIFE CHANGE, A LOT! I'M RESEARCHING AND READING A LOT... AND PRACTICE ENGLISH (ISN'T MY LANGUAGE!) BUT OVER ALL I HAVE ALL THIS FEELINGS... I CAN'T EXPLAIN, "I'M LOST FOR WORDS"... MY LIFE IS NOT THE SAME! BIG THANK YOU ALL!
WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE OF HIM... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 12, 2009, 07:22:30 AM
Both are very beautiful:

[The Cracked Jar
by Paulo Coelho

An Indian legend tells of a man who carried water to his village every day, in two large jars tied to the ends of a wooden pole, which he balanced on his back.
One of the jars was older than the other, and had some small cracks; every time the man covered the distance to his house, half of the water was lost.

For two years, the man made the same journey. The younger jar was always very proud of its performance, safe in the knowledge that it was up to the mission it had been made for, while the other jar was mortified with shame at only fulfilling half of its allotted task, even though it knew that those cracks were the result of many years hard work.

It was so ashamed that one day, while the man got ready to fetch water from the well, it decided to speak to him:
– I want to apologize, but because of the many years of service, you are only able to deliver half of my load, and quench half of the thirst which awaits you at your home.

The man smiled, and said:
– When we return, observe carefully the path.

And so it did. And the jar noticed that, on its side, many flowers and plants grew.
– See how nature is more lovely on your side? – commented the man. – I always knew you were cracked, and decided to make use of this fact. I planted flowers and vegetables, and you have always watered them. I have picked many roses to decorate my house with, I have fed my children with lettuce, cabbage and onions. If you were not as you are, how could I have done that?

“All of us, at some point, grow old and start to acquire other qualities. We can always make the most of each one of these new qualities and obtain a good result.”]

-----------------------

[Thirsty Fish
by Michael Jackson

One night a baby fish was sleeping under some coral when God appeared to him in a dream. "I want you to go forth with a message to all the fish in the sea,"

God said. "What should I tell them?" the little fish asked. "Just tell them you’re thirsty," God replied. "And see what they do." Then without another word, He disappeared. The next morning the little fish woke up and remembered his dream. "What a strange thing God wants me to do," he thought to himself. But as soon as he saw a large tuna swimming by, the little fish piped up, "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be a fool," then tuna said. And with a disdainful flick of his tail, he swam away. The little fish did feel rather foolish, but he had his orders. The next fish he saw was a grinning shark. Keeping a safe distance, the little fish called out, "Excuse me, sir, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be crazy," the shark replied. Noticing a rather hungry look in the shark’s eye, the little fish swam away quickly.

All day he met cod and mackerels and swordfish and groupers, but every time he made his short speech, they turned their backs and would have nothing to do with him. Feeling hopelessly confused, the little fish sought out the wisest creature in the sea, who happened to be an old blue whale with three harpoon scars on his side. "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty!" the little fish shouted, wondering if the old whale could even see him, he was such a tiny speck. But the wise one stopped in his tracks. "You’ve seen God, haven’t you?" he said. "How did you know?" "Because I was thirsty once, too." The old whale laughed. The little fish looked very surprised. "Please tell me what this message from God means," he implored. "It means that we are looking for Him in the wrong places," the old whale explained. "We look high and low for God, but somehow He’s not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left a long time ago, if He was ever around." "How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere." "Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn’t it remind you of fish who say they’re thirsty?" ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

CC

December 12, 2009, 12:11:48 PM
BIG THANK YOU GRACE! BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL! AND ALL THE THINGS WRITTEN IN THE SITE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TOO... I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS PLACE EXISTS(?, IDK IF IT'S WELL WRITTEN...) BIG THANK YOU REALLY!  ;)
Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 01:06:57 PM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 12, 2009, 12:52:22 PM
Stars Don't Die

They say that some of the stars that you see overhead aren’t really there. Their light takes millions of years to reach us, and all we are doing is looking into the past, into a bygone moment when those stars could still shine. "So what does a star do after it quits shining?" I ask myself. "Maybe it dies." "Oh, no," a voice in my head says. "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile...."  MICHAEL JACKSON ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions