About Marlon's DEAD twin brother....
December 09, 2009, 10:33:23 AM
Is it not extremely strange that in over 40 years of published articles about the Jackson family, there has NEVER been any mention of Marlon having a twin brother who was stillborn?  I have searched diligently to find something regarding this but there is NOTHING that I can find confirming this.  When googling this information, the only thing that can be found is information that appears "after it is mentioned" at Michael Jackson's Memorial in 2009.  I find it incredible unlikely that the Jacksons would go for over 40 years in the public eye and NEVER ONCE mention that Marlon had a twin brother.  Even stillborn children are usually considered part of a family.  Elvis had a twin brother who died at birth and that was a well known fact all of Elvis' life.  

I think the "funeral" had something to do with "Marlon's DEAD twin brother" because all of the TII dancers had on an exact replica of Marlon's Victory Tour jacket.  See below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Xsy

Re: About Marlon's DEAD twin brother....
December 09, 2009, 10:38:17 AM
you can find this on wikipedia.com

"...Jackson had three sisters: Rebbie, La Toya, and Janet, and six brothers: Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Brandon (Marlon's twin brother, who died shortly after birth)[7] and Randy.[8]..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 10:42:00 AM
Yes, I know, but that is my point, all of this information was added to wikipedia only after it was mentioned at the memorial.  There is no existence of this information prior to 2009.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 09, 2009, 10:44:33 AM
Interesting i wondered the same after hearing it at the memorial and i honestly thought i new everything about that family so it shocked me when he said it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 09, 2009, 10:45:53 AM
Most interesting!  If this is true, this would totally explain why there is a tendency by the Jacksons to say things like "my brother has passed" rather than using Michael's name.  

I'm assuming that there would be a death certificate for the stillborn child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 09, 2009, 10:48:03 AM
Well, that's the other odd thing, the articles that appear only after July of 2009, say that he was "issued no death certificate or birth certificate" due to him being stillborn.  I think this does indeed have a great deal to do with why they always say "brother" passed and never say "Michael."   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 10:52:17 AM
I do not really think this is significant. Am not meaning to be flippant about this at all but Elvis was an only child so surely it would have had more effect on the family and parents than if they had a few children like Michael's parents did. Also a lot of families do not want to discuss such things as it is too upsetting and a private matter. It probably all came to mind again with the memorial they had to plan, is sure to remind them of passed loved ones even if Michael wasn't one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 09, 2009, 11:06:01 AM
Im not too concerned that there arent any articles about his twin brothers destiny but I will say that I think the only reason Marlon managed to shed tears and cry at the memorial was because he was thinking of his deceased twin brother and not Michaels passing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

hope

December 09, 2009, 11:46:03 AM
Mmmmm, I kinda thought the family would have made arrangements for Brandon to be brought to the mausoleum to be with Michael. Maybe they have and its just not being publicized. But , speaking for myself, I would want both of my deceased children together, and considering that Brandon was an infant, I wouldnt tyhink it would be that difficult. I have always thought about this and is why, at forst, I thought maybe they WOULD have buried Michael in Indiana. They "supposedly" bought 12 plots. Could the 12th plot be for Brandon ? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:49:31 AM
Quote from: "hope"
Mmmmm, I kinda thought the family would have made arrangements for Brandon to be brought to the mausoleum to be with Michael. Maybe they have and its just not being publicized. But , speaking for myself, I would want both of my deceased children together, and considering that Brandon was an infant, I wouldnt tyhink it would be that difficult. I have always thought about this and is why, at forst, I thought maybe they WOULD have buried Michael in Indiana. They "supposedly" bought 12 plots. Could the 12th plot be for Brandon ? :?

Do we know where Brandon is buried??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

*Mo*

December 09, 2009, 12:03:09 PM
In our "It Takes Two To Tango - Part 2" blog Souza and I already mentioned this:

Maybe they have reburied Brandon there, could explain why Katherine was emotional and she and Joe didn’t attend the after party. It could also explain why we were not allowed to see more then we saw on tv.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:08:33 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
In our "It Takes Two To Tango - Part 2" blog Souza and I already mentioned this:

Maybe they have reburied Brandon there, could explain why Katherine was emotional and she and Joe didn’t attend the after party. It could also explain why we were not allowed to see more then we saw on tv.

Interesting theory.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 09, 2009, 12:19:15 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Well, that's the other odd thing, the articles that appear only after July of 2009, say that he was "issued no death certificate or birth certificate" due to him being stillborn.  I think this does indeed have a great deal to do with why they always say "brother" passed and never say "Michael."   :D
That´s what I also said back in july (i guess) when Katherine did the interview and said "all I know is that my son is dead". Of course her son is dead. But not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

December 09, 2009, 12:27:37 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Interesting theory.  :)
YES VERY INTERESTING ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:50:18 PM
Quote from: "hope"
But we don't think Michael is at the mausoleum-he isn't dead. don't mean to cause offence and be obnoxious but this is a hoax site and in some posts members speak as if he is actually dead.

Also I do not think the 12 plots have any bearing as most married couples when they die are buried together so are we to assume that the Brothers and their wives will be squashed in one grave?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions