Re: Please keep this in mind when you post
December 20, 2009, 11:46:42 PM
Good  idea, Let's reserve the OMG's for either MJ is back! or I'm on fire! and save us all the heart attacks.........
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

December 20, 2009, 11:57:44 PM
Quote from: "katson45"
Good  idea, Let's reserve the OMG's for either MJ is back! or I'm on fire! and save us all the heart attacks.........

LOL
And a bump to this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 03:38:03 AM
Maybe I should re-title this thread "OMG!!!" so everyone actually reads it.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

*Mo*

January 04, 2010, 02:59:53 PM
Here's a reminder, because the forum is turning into a mess.  Please keep the following in mind...

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hey guys,

As you all know by now, I don't like strict rules on this forum, and there won't be now, so don't worry.

I do have to ask you the following concerning the postings of topics and comments:

1. Make it clear in the title what the topic is about. Don't name your toic: "OMG!!" or "Look what I found!" but mention the actual subject like for example: I found an article about Tohme Tohme's hairdresser or Jermaine said something weird on Larru King Live tonight. Just so that people can see what the topic is about before they click it. That also will avoid double posts more, which is my second point:

2. Please search the forum first about a topic, before you post is. There are too many double posts at the moment, therefore it's hard for us to keep the forum clear.

3. Post your topics in the right subforum. If you are not sure where to post it, post it in the topic most related to the subject.

4. If you comment, do not only say: "wow" or "that's a long post" or "I don't agree". These comments are not helping anyone. If you disagree on a subject, try to explain WHY you don't agree.

5. If you quote a post, try to quote only the part that you want to comment on and if pictures are not important for your comment, delete them from the quote. The pages will load slower if everyone is quoting pictures and video's when it's not really necessary.

6. If you comment, try to read the other comments first. Sometimes not only the main topic is interesting, but also the comments or questions of the other members.

7. Please don't post topics in the Admin Messages Forum, it's for us to let you know stuff, if you want to tell or ask us something, please do so in the Forum FAQ section.

Well, that's it for now, please keep the above in mind when you post.

Thank you for reading!

Greetz,
Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

January 06, 2010, 07:46:46 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Maybe I should re-title this thread "OMG!!!" so everyone actually reads it.  :lol:

:lol:

I don't like the "OMG! I have life or death information, but I'm sleepy right now, so I'll post it in 24 hours! Goodnight! ... It's Life or Death!" Then, there is a long thread of everyone getting pissed off at the original poster for making them wait. Then get even madder  because they had to wait for crappy information. "OMG! Michael's the head of a secret appleheads organization! They plan on taking over the world one applehead at a time!"

Sorry. I'm weird.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

July 15, 2010, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Here's a reminder, because the forum is turning into a mess.  Please keep the following in mind...

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hey guys,

As you all know by now, I don't like strict rules on this forum, and there won't be now, so don't worry.

I do have to ask you the following concerning the postings of topics and comments:

1. Make it clear in the title what the topic is about. Don't name your toic: "OMG!!" or "Look what I found!" but mention the actual subject like for example: I found an article about Tohme Tohme's hairdresser or Jermaine said something weird on Larru King Live tonight. Just so that people can see what the topic is about before they click it. That also will avoid double posts more, which is my second point:

2. Please search the forum first about a topic, before you post is. There are too many double posts at the moment, therefore it's hard for us to keep the forum clear.

3. Post your topics in the right subforum. If you are not sure where to post it, post it in the topic most related to the subject.

4. If you comment, do not only say: "wow" or "that's a long post" or "I don't agree". These comments are not helping anyone. If you disagree on a subject, try to explain WHY you don't agree.

5. If you quote a post, try to quote only the part that you want to comment on and if pictures are not important for your comment, delete them from the quote. The pages will load slower if everyone is quoting pictures and video's when it's not really necessary.

6. If you comment, try to read the other comments first. Sometimes not only the main topic is interesting, but also the comments or questions of the other members.

7. Please don't post topics in the Admin Messages Forum, it's for us to let you know stuff, if you want to tell or ask us something, please do so in the Forum FAQ section.

Well, that's it for now, please keep the above in mind when you post.

Thank you for reading!

Greetz,
Souza

Too many double posts , indeed..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.