~Souza~Topic starter

What's up with the red names?
July 15, 2010, 04:22:47 PM

I get a lot of PM’s from people who are asking why their name is red. That is because I have added everyone who showed support for The Army of L.O.V.E. to a separate group. This is not to divide the members, it’s simply for communication purposes. If you go to your PM inbox, click on ‘compose message’ you will see on the right that there are 3 groups now you can select. Global moderators to contact all moderators at once, registered users to contact everybody at once, and Army of L.O.V.E. to contact everybody that signed up for it at once. There are a lot of members who didn’t want to sign up for different reasons, and I can imagine it’s annoying when you get PM’s about things you don’t want to participate in.

If you are not yet in the group, but want to be added, just simply reply in TS’s thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I will add you to the group. If you are red, but don’t want to be in the group (anymore), PM me and I will remove you.

A lot of people think it’s only for supporting elvisandmj.com. That’s not true, I will make a separate group for that later because people that signed up for The Army of L.O.V.E. are not all supportive for elvisandmj.com. The Army of L.O.V.E. is simply a group that wants to take a look in the mirror and make a change. A lot can be done, even on the internet, if your group is big enough. Think about mailing media outlets to retract their articles, getting important issues trending on Twitter, etc.
Some people say they don’t need to sign up on a forum group to do good in the world. I agree on that and I myself don’t need it either, yet if you want to make something happen virtually, it’s useful to have a group that can act immediately on a big scale, so I hope those people will reconsider.

So what can you do? Actually everyone that has bumped into an article that needs to be removed from the net, or has a good idea to do something else that needs extreme measures and a lot of supporters, simply PM The Army of L.O.V.E. and let everyone know your idea. I know you can also post it on the forum, but not every thread is read by everyone but people do get an e-mail notification when they have new PM’s.

You can make a change in your own life and that's always everyone's own responsibility, but united we can make a change online.

As mentioned above I will also make a separate group for supporters of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. This is because we still want to draw the attention to it and we don’t want to annoy people that don’t want to hear about it. Besides that it would be a good thing to know how many supporters there are  when you want to do a rally on Twitter or something like that. I will open a thread for this later.

If you have any questions, let me know!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions