suspicious mind

Re: I'M SHOCKED!!! o_0 WHEN IN ROME
June 18, 2010, 02:47:58 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I remember that we talked about this movie and the Rome connection (tribute in Rome). We also said that Rome could be the center of all Powers You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for the details, the yellow cab is intriguing to say the least.
[/color] could someone bring me up to speed on why we care about the yellow cab?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

June 18, 2010, 02:57:20 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I remember that we talked about this movie and the Rome connection (tribute in Rome). We also said that Rome could be the center of all Powers You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for the details, the yellow cab is intriguing to say the least.
[/color] could someone bring me up to speed on why we care about the yellow cab?

There was a yellow cab on the desk of the judge during a hearing of Dr Murray. The yellow cab also appears in the Wizard of Oz where Michael acted as the scarecrow. We are supposed to follow the yellow brick road hence these hints with the yellow cab and the sunflowers. Hope you understand what I'm trying to tell you I don't know if I made it clear.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

June 18, 2010, 03:20:14 PM
Thank you for posting this! There have been many recent movies that seem to be relevant to Michael and the Hoax such as Avatar, 2012, The book of Eli, just to name a few.

2012 and Michael Jackson

[youtube:390i76ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Dni7wXMNY[/youtube:390i76ug]

Also Men In Black
Men In Black - SONY Pictures
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Men in Black follows the exploits of agents Kay and Jay, members of a top-secret organization established to monitor and police alien activity on Earth. The two Men in Black find themselves in the middle of the deadly plot by an intergalactic terrorist who has arrived on Earth to assassinate two ambassadors from opposing galaxies. In order to prevent worlds from colliding, the MiB must track down the terrorist and prevent the destruction of Earth. It's just another typical day for the Men in Black.

The adventures of two federal agent men Agent Kay and Agent Jay also known as "The Men in Black," who keeps an eye on aliens in New York City must try to save the world after the aliens threaten to blow it up. Jay and Kay's mission is to foil the plot by tracking down the terrorist, thereby preventing the earth from being destroyed.

The galaxy is hidden on Orion's (the cat) Collar.
Orion has been linked to Elvis, the singer Orion and orion pictures by Linda on that website TIAI redirected to.
I linked Michael to Orion in my Egyptian videos.

Orion was very important to the Egyptians as was the Star Sirius, which is the Goddess Isis' star. In the Isis and Osiris (aka Green Man - think WATW Haiti) story, Osiris is killed by his brother Set, Is is and Osiris produce a child through Immaculate conception named Horus, Isis later resurrects Osiris, Horus' life parallels Jesus'.

Cats were revered in Egypt.
Cats (Felis sylvestris catus), known in Ancient Egypt as the mau, played a role in ancient Egyptian society. Beginning as a wild, untamed species, cats were useful for limiting vermin in Egyptian crops and harvests; through exposure, cats became domesticated and learned to coexist with humans. The people in what would later be Upper and Lower Egypt had a religion centering around the worship of animals, including cats.

Praised for controlling vermin and its ability to kill snakes such as cobras, the domesticated cat became a symbol of grace and poise. The goddess Mafdet, the deification of justice and execution, was a lion-headed goddess. The cat goddess Bast (also known as Bastet) eventually replaced the cult of Mafdet, and Bast's image softened over time and she became the deity representing protection, fertility, and motherhood.

As a revered animal and one important to Egyptian society and religion, some cats got the same mummification after death as humans. Mummified cats were given in offering to Bast. In 1888, an Egyptian farmer uncovered a large tomb with mummified cats and kittens. This discovery outside the town of Beni Hasan had eighty thousand cat mummies, dating to 1000-2000 BCE.

[youtube:390i76ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0WW_iyZyA[/youtube:390i76ug]

Men In Black II
It has been four years since the alien-seeking agents averted an intergalactic disaster of epic proportions. Kay has since returned to the comforts of civilian life while Jay continues to work for the Men in Black, the highly funded yet unofficial government agency that regulates all things alien on earth. While investigating a seemingly routine crime, Jay uncovers a diabolical plot masterminded by Serleena, an evil Kylothian monster who disguises herself as a sexy lingerie model. It's a race against the clock as Jay must convince Kay--who not only has no memory of his time spent with the agency, but is also the only person alive who has the expertise to save the galaxy--to reunite with the MIB before Earth is destroyed completely.  
Michael had a cameo in "Men In Black II"

[youtube:390i76ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yttLqYY510[/youtube:390i76ug]

The climax of the film was originally to have taken place at New York City's World Trade Center. However, this had to be changed following the destruction of the buildings in the September 11 attacks. The day after September 11, a spokesperson for the studio said that the ending would be re filmed.

Men in Black III is under production and due for release in 2102.

[youtube:390i76ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4NRA6WO-tU[/youtube:390i76ug]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2010, 04:54:31 PM
I keep seeing the word "Believe" across the television screen in between commercials?
and also fields of Sunflowers?????? there was something else MJ related but i can't remember it now!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

all4loveandbelieve

June 18, 2010, 05:31:26 PM
Were they suppose to do the tribute in Rome??? I think this is the clue to all thanks purelove great job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 18, 2010, 05:33:36 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Were they suppose to do the tribute in Rome??? I think this is the clue to all thanks purelove great job.
the tribute in Rome is canceled
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 18, 2010, 05:54:01 PM
What if the word is out that this is the way to make a lot of money these days, to prey on the beliefs of us, those of us who think Michael is alive and all of these big corps and tv shows, movies etc... are just throwing in things that look like they are hoax related to toy with us so we will be their main consumer line and buy into their products just to try and solve the hoax? Are we that big??? Do that many famous people and places know about us? I pray that I am wrong and that it's the other way around though, that this is REALLY IT!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Serenitys_Dream

June 18, 2010, 05:58:18 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
What if the word is out that this is the way to make a lot of money these days, to prey on the beliefs of us, those of us who think Michael is alive and all of these big corps and tv shows, movies etc... are just throwing in things that look like they are hoax related to toy with us so we will be their main consumer line and buy into their products just to try and solve the hoax? Are we that big??? Do that many famous people and places know about us? I pray that I am wrong and that it's the other way around though, that this is REALLY IT!!!

But I think might all of these are Sony Movies (I haven't checked though) and "Men In Black' Came out in 1997 & 2002 and there was no Hoax then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 18, 2010, 06:03:26 PM
Serenitys_Dream: Very true, I see your point but I'm mostly referring to stuff appearing after Michael's "death". I mean even the TV show Chopped the other week with the sunflowers on the table, an African American winner named Michael Jenkins or something of the sort (Initials MJ lol) and the stark contrating red and black studio. Soooo many things pointing to the hoax lately and most of it I feel is not just us wanting to see stuff because there is sooo much of it everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

June 18, 2010, 06:29:16 PM
I'm not really sure my stance on this theory.. but I'll just add that Will.i.am performed at the Fifa world cup concert and wore a fully MJ inspired outfit. Think of how many people were watching that concert.. the entire world. Maybe he's trying to remind people? I mean not that you could forget.. but sort of bring his face back to fore-front  of peoples minds again? I'm not sure how to explain what I'm thinking...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Kirsche

June 18, 2010, 06:30:06 PM
Quote from: "Lonelynation"
I'm not really sure my stance on this theory.. but I'll just add that Will.i.am performed at the Fifa world cup concert and wore a fully MJ inspired outfit. Think of how many people were watching that concert.. the entire world. Maybe he's trying to remind people? I mean not that you could forget.. but sort of bring his face back to fore-front  of peoples minds again? I'm not sure how to explain what I'm thinking...

I Posted a thread about that....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

June 18, 2010, 06:38:16 PM
oh sorry! I haven't been on here in a while.. i just saw will.i.am mentioned and thought I'd add it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Kirsche

June 18, 2010, 06:50:48 PM
Quote from: "Lonelynation"
oh sorry! I haven't been on here in a while.. i just saw will.i.am mentioned and thought I'd add it.

hey it's okay...I just wanted to say that theres a thread existing about that, so you can share your infos there ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 18, 2010, 07:28:05 PM
Quote from: "nefari"

But how are we suppose to know all these details before we watch the movie? I watched the trailer of this film but I got nothing from it. I just thought that it's a nice film and I like Josh Duhamel, that was the only reason why I started to watch it :) So I don't believe in the theory of "what if they're making it for money" and yes, I do believe that MJ told some of the celebrities about the situation and why wouldn't they keep this as a secret? This's BIGGEST thing in History! Of course they would like to be a part of it. And they wouldn't betray such a genius like Michael in his masterpiece. So, I'm sure that these celebrities know about beLIEvers too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 18, 2010, 07:35:40 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
could someone bring me up to speed on why we care about the yellow cab?

Because of this Yellow Cab :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions