PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'M SHOCKED!!! o_0 WHEN IN ROME
June 18, 2010, 11:37:05 AM
Okay everybody, pls don't jump on me if you don't see the things I saw in this film. This was amazing! Yesterday I watched this movie "When in Rome". Josh Duhamel is the lead actor of the film. As you know he's married to Fergie in real life. And I totally believe that Black Eyed Peas know about the hoax. Remember their performance at the Grammys and Will I Am worked with Michael. So, Josh Duhamel can be aware of the hoax too. ALSO there's a guest star in the film and that is Shaquille O'neal!!! Pls let me tell you what I found in the movie. I'm not going to tell you what the film is about BUT there're VERY interesting parts in the film like; They keep on using the words like "MAGIC" "BELIEVE" and "THIS IS IT" a LOT!!! At first I was like "this can be a coincidence" BUT later on it started to get weirder because there's a MAGICIAN in the film who looks like Chris Angel!!! And he keeps on sayin "MAGIC" and "MAGIC TRICK" in the film. There's more. There's a YELLOW CAB in the film with a plate : MJ  214N  214 2+1+4=7 N=Number So we have a Yellow Cab with a MJ 7 Plate :D We all remember the Yellow Cab on Judge's desk, don't we? :D

And the places where they use "I BELIEVE" and "THIS IS IT" is very interesting. Let me tell you where they used these words.

Once they used "I BELIEVE" when they were wishing for the doors to open. They were passing through the doors of a building with the Yellow Cab and they all closed their eyes and repeat "I BELIEVE I BELIEVE" and the magician made his trick and the doors opened! If I need to explain this to you with the Film Grammer, this can mean: "If you believe, all doors can be open to you!"

And then they used "THIS IS IT" just before they enter a very dark resturant and the waiters are the only ones who can see the guests with their special glasses. So this can mean; Michael may want to say with this: "You can't see me BUT I can see you!"

Then they used "THIS IS IT" again when she thinks that her relationship is over, everything ended BUT it wasn't the END, it was the beginning! So This Is IT doesn't mean an end, it just represents the new beginning!

I'm trying to explain why and how the director and the writers of the film could use those words through Film Grammer. Film making and scriptwriting was my major at college and that's my job, so I wanted to tell you what they could mean in a professional way. I want you all to watch this film because you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you here. Here're the pictures from the film.

YELLOW CAB

This is our MAGICIAN who uses MAGIC and MAGIC TRICK words all the time and He looks like Chris Angel

This's one of Michael's friends Shaq O'neal

And this is the Yellow Cab with the plate MJ 214N  2+1+4=7
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 03:59:23 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I'M SHOCKED!!! o_0 WHEN IN ROME
June 18, 2010, 11:45:05 AM
WOW ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2010, 12:02:00 PM
when did that movie came out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 18, 2010, 12:09:19 PM
Quote from: "samsuperb"
when did that movie came out

January 29, 2010 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 18, 2010, 12:18:33 PM
OMG I found something else about the movie!!! One of the producers of the film is Gary Foster. You can see it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And guess who Gary Foster is:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :o :o :o

Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 04:10:59 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 18, 2010, 12:29:40 PM
That's sounds very linked to Michael! Amazing! Ya know I'm thinking with so many movies, advertizements, concert performance and other media suble references to MJ, I'm wondering if the whole professional world is starting to pass on to each other the BIG  SECRET. And they are all having a blast with it. The NWO and the Illuminati have got their big secret - evil agenda. Now Michael's going to counterattack with his big secret that will permeate EVERYTHING we see and hear, more and more, but always under the surface, but obvious to those with "MJ  3-D glasses". It's a groundswell that is spreading like fire. The magic words - "I believe" certainly seems the mantra going everywhere for one example. Gets me so excited!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 18, 2010, 12:36:00 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
That's sounds very linked to Michael! Amazing! Ya know I'm thinking with so many movies, advertizements, concert performance and other media suble references to MJ, I'm wondering if the whole professional world is starting to pass on to each other the BIG  SECRET. And they are all having a blast with it. The NWO and the Illuminati have got their big secret - evil agenda. Now Michael's going to counterattack with his big secret that will permeate EVERYTHING we see and hear, more and more, but always under the surface, but obvious to those with "MJ  3-D glasses". It's a groundswell that is spreading like fire. The magic words - "I believe" certainly seems the mantra going everywhere for one example. Gets me so excited!!

Exactly, that's what I think too. A couple of days ago, I saw a Mineral Water commercial and their slogan was LONG LIVE THE KING and there was a man who was lying in the oxygen tank :lol: Can it be any more obvious? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2010, 12:38:51 PM
Houla, I do not know any more what to think!!! This movie according to what is described uses elements of the hoax, is it is accidentally?? I do not dare to think of it, indications certainly I did not hear about this movie in France?? Come out if it went out in DVD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]I LOVE YOU MORE[/size]

Hazzely

June 18, 2010, 12:40:53 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
OMG I found something else about the movie!!! One of the producers of the film is Gary Foster. You can see it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And guess who Gary Foster is:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :o  :o  :o

I'm pretty speechless right now..
Like Michael said "mind is the magic"

[youtube:2g59clpt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccT-Cjh-LpQ&feature=related[/youtube:2g59clpt]

Mind Is The Magic
Come in to me
I know mystical garden
Orchards and violets
All mysteries are parted
Life is a mirageghost
Imagination
Pure inspiration called justification

Nothing's impossible
Nothing's concealed
Everything here is for real
What gives fantastic ghouls all in your head?
Who creates wonders like nobody can?

Chorus:
Siegfried & Roy
You know it's
Siegfried & Roy
So be it
Siegfried & Roy
I'm gonna...
Siegfried & Roy

When it's Siegfried & Roy
It's the mind of a magic in true
Your own thoughts play the game
In the magical wonders they do
The mind in the magic is you

Move of the head
And I'll change your emotions
Strange things appear
From euphorics, devotions
Everything's happening
Nothing's unreal
Hallucinating the mind in the real

Seeing black panthers
That suddenly fly
White tigers stalking your mind
Hallucinating the things that you see
This kind of magic's so hard to believe

'Cause when it's Siegfried & Roy

Your own thoughts play the game
In the magical wonders they do
The mind in the magic is you

(Seeing is believin'...)

Hallucinations
The game of this kind
This kind of magic
Throws mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 18, 2010, 02:11:01 PM
Okay - the cab did it for me. I'm a believer that this movie has definite clues. Great find! It came across my mind - what if it's a hoax to the world and Hollywood is aware - at least most of the major actors, directors, and musicians? That would be a "gotcha" moment for sure. They can all take a bow in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 18, 2010, 02:14:48 PM
I'm sorry but I don't think any movie is related to Michael or the hoax. If all the movies that came by on this board had to do with the hoax, the whole world would know of the hoax so to speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

suspicious mind

June 18, 2010, 02:28:58 PM
i don't know if micheal is still connected to this sheik or whatever but i remember feeling from that press conference that it was like announceing that they had a hand in a little bit of everything.do you know what i mean . does that make sense to anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

June 18, 2010, 02:32:43 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i don't know if micheal is still connected to this sheik or whatever but i remember feeling from that press conference that it was like announceing that they had a hand in a little bit of everything.do you know what i mean . does that make sense to anyone?

Kingdom Entertainment ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

June 18, 2010, 02:36:40 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Kingdom Entertainment ?
think maybe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

June 18, 2010, 02:39:41 PM
I remember that we talked about this movie and the Rome connection (tribute in Rome). We also said that Rome could be the center of all Powers You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for the details, the yellow cab is intriguing to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal