Re: Jackson Kids Had a Baller Thanksgiving
December 09, 2009, 07:39:51 AM
I thought Prince was there playing basketball? And kept shouting, "noooooooo, you suck!" ? And Blanket was there playing his Mario game? I heard *Mario dies* then someone shouted "NO!" :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 09, 2009, 07:45:34 AM
I did a google search on posh hotels, and based on what was said on the Video i think it may be the Las vegas one, it features a half size basketball court in the suite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 07:45:52 AM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
Well honestly after watching the video I am only left with a lot of questions really..
1. Who are they staying with there? (The brothers are out there doing interviews?)
2. Why did they tape this and put it on youtube and for who really? (It's not that shocking to share with the world)
3. Again Tmz, why would TMZ put this up, this isn't news worthy is it? Especially since you can barely see Michael's kids and no offense but I think it is pretty clear that the media is mostly just interested in them.
4. Who paid for a suite like that? (Like seriously, I think MIchael is the only one who had that kind of money)

Honestly one of the first thoughts that popped in my head after watching it was if Michael is actually staying there with them and this is like some kind of teaser or ''let's see who gets it'' kind of thing.
I don't know maybe it's the too much time spend on this site talking  ;)
Far too risky wouldn't you think? Cannot imagine it at all myself and it would be totally foolhardy and illogical.
If all the sightings/assumptions are correct then he is out and about more than when he was "alive"!
 :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 09, 2009, 07:53:08 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "xirisjex"
Well honestly after watching the video I am only left with a lot of questions really..
1. Who are they staying with there? (The brothers are out there doing interviews?)
2. Why did they tape this and put it on youtube and for who really? (It's not that shocking to share with the world)
3. Again Tmz, why would TMZ put this up, this isn't news worthy is it? Especially since you can barely see Michael's kids and no offense but I think it is pretty clear that the media is mostly just interested in them.
4. Who paid for a suite like that? (Like seriously, I think MIchael is the only one who had that kind of money)

Honestly one of the first thoughts that popped in my head after watching it was if Michael is actually staying there with them and this is like some kind of teaser or ''let's see who gets it'' kind of thing.
I don't know maybe it's the too much time spend on this site talking  ;)
Far too risky wouldn't you think? Cannot imagine it at all myself and it would be totally foolhardy and illogical.
If all the sightings/assumptions are correct then he is out and about more than when he was "alive"!
 :lol:  :lol:

I know,but nothing wrong with wisfull thinking though ,right?  ;)
Also i'm sick at the moment so I'm not really thinking things fully through I guess  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 10:39:35 AM
I don't see Michael's kids here anywhere.

This doesn't look like suite, too big ... and if it is ...who is paying for this?

I absolutely agree with Mo.

I dont know, but a few weeks ago we learned that the Jackson family would host the first Christmas for Michael's children...and now TMZ says they dont or didn't celebrate the holiday that usually marks the beginning of the Christmas season?
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 01:10:37 PM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:17:06 PM
LOL! Was that Blanket? "You SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jackson kids video inside ridiculous suite.
December 09, 2009, 12:32:12 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I have to admit I felt uncomfortable watching this. Its very private and its the first time Ive seen any of the Jacksons leak info of themselves online. First of all the hotel suit is absolutely ridiculous in size and second of all they make themselves look really bad and use bad language calling themselves ''nigger'' in a degrading way and the way they show off how much money they got (for being KIDS!) makes them look really superficial. Blanket is heard in the background and Prince is the one in blue shorts playing basketball.

I hope these kids dont turn into money hungry monsters.  :(

I don't think it's that private or else the kid wouldn't have uploaded it. I am sure he realizes that once a video is uploaded it can be seen by anyone and especially if your last name is Jackson.  And about the N word used, I'm sure they said "nigga" which is supposedly the proper way the brothers use it. I wish they wouldn't use it and I tried to persuade my peeps who do use it, that it's not a good thing but the guys just like using that word. What can you do?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:57:17 PM
Hmmmm, I don't know.  I didn't really look at it as a clue in any way.  It made me sad, really.  It seems like they are just saying, "Look what we have and you don't."  They were amazed at how big the suite was and they were in it.  I didn't see MJ's kids so maybe they are carrying out MJ's wishes to not be exploited.  I just hope they keep their innocence a little longer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

December 09, 2009, 01:07:29 PM
No, you´re right!
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I've given it some time on whether I should post my thoughts or not, but I'm going to do it anyway...

I have posted this video with this comment:
Now that doesn't look like a hotel suite to me, it looks more like a location where programs like in example Big Brother and Groomer Has it are recorded.

The majority of replies are comments on the subjects of the video - the kids - the emotional aspect.

Earlier this week I posted a reply to this photo:

My reply was:
What's that on the t-shirt? A map..? A stage plan..?

Again the majority of replies were comments on the subject of the photo - Michael - the emotional subject.

To me the location of where the video was taken and the drawing on the t-shirt stood out more than anything else.  Apparently I'm one of the very few who's attention was drawn to this, so my question is:

Am I seeing ghosts, or would it be a good idea to try to get less emotional involved when looking at things?

I hope I'm not offending anyone, that is the last thing I want to do, these are just my thoughts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

December 09, 2009, 01:24:14 PM
If you don't see Prince, Paris, and Blanket here's a more detailed look at where they are and what they're doing in the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve"

December 09, 2009, 02:05:49 PM
It appears to me that Jermaine's boys aren't use to living the high life like this.  Did anyone else notice how they kept acting in complete awe of the size of the suite?  One of them even comments on how ridiculous it is that the place is so huge.  It looks to me like even the young ones can see that their uncles money is being exploited.  JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

lisap27

December 09, 2009, 02:14:54 PM
@*MO*
i mentioned in the photo thread about people looking at the bigger picture an not concentrating on michaels appearence etc!!

nobody took me on tho.. so i tried!!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 02:18:29 PM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
It appears to me that Jermaine's boys aren't use to living the high life like this.  Did anyone else notice how they kept acting in complete awe of the size of the suite?  One of them even comments on how ridiculous it is that the place is so huge.  It looks to me like even the young ones can see that their uncles money is being exploited.  JMO

WOW you're so right. That's a different prespective, but you're right, they did sort of seem in awe of the place. Kind of like a; "omg this place is niiiiiiiice we have to capture this on film." sort of thing, instead of; "lookie here lookie here i'm rich, you're not!" sort of thing. :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve"

liegi

December 09, 2009, 02:35:08 PM
Getting back to what Mo said about not looking at this thing emotionally. I thought about that a lot.  Why are we constantly being fed things about the kids?  Either Paris, Prince and Blanket are being used by the Jackson family for their own purposes or they are providing clues for the hoax.  The Universal Studios outing with Elizabeth Taylor was certainly suspicious.  Then there have been the umpteen photo shoots going and coming to karate school (the last one with the umbrellas).  Now we have a huge hotel suite.  I can't figure out why they have released this video, unless it figures into Michael's plans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 02:49:14 PM
I'm trying to figure out if "LOST" is a clue. Just out of the blue, the kid said that "LOST" is the best show out there (which I agree btw). What made him say that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions