~Souza~Topic starter

Randy Jackson -- Not His First Heart Attack
June 16, 2010, 10:40:54 AM
Originally posted 48 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Randy Jackson -- MJ's brother -- was extra cautious about handling his chest pains yesterday because he's experienced a heart attack in the past.

As we previously reported, Randy checked himself into a Pasadena hospital yesterday -- but a rep from the family tells us Randy is now back at home and "doing OK."

It's unclear when Randy suffered his previous heart attack -- or how severe it was.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow.. he's rather young to have those kinds of problems isn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Nah, not really...  it can happen.   My father had his first heart attack when he was in his 40's.  Depends on a lot of things...   health, weight, diet, smoking, genetics, etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Nah, not really...  it can happen.   My father had his first heart attack when he was in his 40's.  Depends on a lot of things...   health, weight, diet, smoking, genetics, etc...

Well that's scary!

Does anyone know about Randy's lifestyle habits? I wonder if they are all as health conscious as MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Well that's scary!

Does anyone know about Randy's lifestyle habits? I wonder if they are all as health conscious as MJ.

MJ ""dead"" He couldnt have been that conscious ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

Well that's scary!

MJ is ""dead"" He couldnt have been that conscious ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

Well that's scary!

MJ ""dead"" He couldnt have been that conscious ;)

lol...dead or alive, he was still HEALTH conscious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

TMZ has learned Randy Jackson -- MJ's brother -- was extra cautious about handling his chest pains yesterday because he's experienced a heart attack in the past.

As we previously reported, Randy checked himself into a Pasadena hospital yesterday -- but a rep from the family tells us Randy is now back at home and "doing OK."

It's unclear when Randy suffered his previous heart attack -- or how severe it was.

TAI...just missing one letter for TIAI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

I had my heart attack at 37 very serious  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

Where did they get that from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Serenitys_Dream

the article actually appears like this

Originally posted 52 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Randy Jackson -- MJ's brother -- was extra
cautious about handling his chest pains yesterday because
he's experienced a heart attack in the past.

As we previously reported, Randy checked himself into a
Pasadena hospital yesterday -- but a rep from the family
tells us Randy is now back at home and "doing OK."

It's unclear when Randy suffered his previous heart attack --
or how severe it was.

TAPI
Teva Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients

Teva is an Israeli Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures propofol.

TAPI
Teva Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients

Teva is an Israeli Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures propofol.

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes in generic and proprietary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is among the largest generic drug manufacturers in the world and one of the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. In 2008, its sales totaled $11.08 billion, of which a major portion was in Europe and North America. After its acquisition of U.S. rival Ivax Corporation in January 2006, the company has about 28,000 employees in 50 countries. Teva's facilities are located in Israel, North America, Europe, and Latin America. As of February 2009, Teva is the tenth largest company by market capitalization on the Nasdaq just behind Gilead Sciences, and is a member of both the NASDAQ-100 and TA-25 Index (in which it represents 9.5% of the total Index value).
In March 2010, Teva announced it was acquiring German-based company Ratiopharm, in a nearly $5 billion deal which would significantly expand Teva's European coverage.

This Corporation is in this video I created months ago.

[youtube:2tptv8h9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5IBUMpXMk[/youtube:2tptv8h9]

[youtube:2tptv8h9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ11qOgS9Wk[/youtube:2tptv8h9]

TAPI
Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline
The Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline (TAP or TAPI) is a proposed natural gas pipeline being developed by the Asian Development Bank. The pipeline will transport Caspian Sea natural gas from Turkmenistan  through Afghanistan into Pakistan  and then to India. The abbreviation comes from the first letters of those countries. Proponents of the project see it as a modern continuation of the Silk Road. The Afghan government is expected to receive 8% of the project's revenue.

I also previously mentioned this in one of threads on the forum. Now please tell me again that my research is Bullshit...
Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 04:46:25 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Did anyone else notice that these stories about Randy are filed under...

Filed under: Randy Jackson, Michael Jackson, Nurse!

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Nurse! at about 1:59 in the video.

[youtube:1pnas8ul]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkvCe4bKeL0[/youtube:1pnas8ul]

Makes me think that this is not real, that Michael is telling us not to take this seriously. Remember "Running Out Of Ideas" so they are making stuff up to justify TMZ articles to send messages/clues and keep Michael in the "NEWS"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Gov't Issues Warning Over Propofol
Originally posted Jul 14th 2009 11:23 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've learned the FDA and CDC have issued a warning over certain batches of Propofol -- the drug found in Michael Jackson's home on day he died and the drug that may have killed him.

As far as we know the investigation is not related to Jackson, but certain lots from a pharmaceutical company in Irvine, Calif. have proven to be "tainted" and the company has issued a voluntary recall.

There have been no fatalities and so far the cases have only been reported in Florida, Arizona and Missouri -- but the CDC is urging physicians across the country to check their inventories because the product was distributed nationwide.

Anesthesia in Jackson Case Tracked
Originally posted Jul 14th 2009 3:35 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've learned several pharmaceutical companies have been contacted by the DEA in the Michael Jackson case and we're told authorities are getting closer to identifying which person may have supplied the powerful anesthetic Propofol that appears to have killed the singer.

Sources tell us law enforcement found vials of Propofol in Michael Jackson's house after he died. The vials all have lot numbers. We're told several days ago the DEA contacted Teva Pharmaceuticals -- which manufactured one of the vials found at the house -- to determine who purchased it.

Teva sells Propofol to medical distributors, who then turn around and sell the vials to hospitals and doctors.

And, law enforcement sources say, the DEA also contacted other manufacturers of Propofol from the other vials found in Jackson's home.

Here's the problem. Although every vial has a lot number, the vials are not marked individually. There are thousands of vials in a lot. So the DEA and LAPD are trying to hone in on the culprit but, we're told, it's no easy task.

Generic Diprivan Recall: Teva Propofol Contaminated and Linked to Illnesses
Published: July 16th, 2009 • Comments: 12

More than 57,000 vials of the anesthetic propofol, a generic version of Diprivan, have been recalled after testing confirmed that two lots of the medication manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals may be tainted. At least 40 people have reportedly been sickened by a bacterial contaminant that got into the drug.

Propofol is a short-acting anesthesia medication which is used for sedation during medical procedures, such as colonoscopy and endoscopy, as well as in dental surgery. It is marketed with the brand name Diprivan by AstraZeneca, and it is currently available as a generic from Teva Pharmaceuticals and other manufacturers.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a health advisory on July 13, 2009, warning physicians not to use 100 ml vials of propofol from Teva lots 31305429B and 31305430B. The advisory indicates that the CDC and FDA have been investigating reports of febrile reactions among patients who were undergoing endoscopy at clinics throughout the United States.

“This investigation has revealed that all of the case-patients received the anesthetic propofol from 100 ml vials manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals,” reported CDC officials. “Testing done by the FDA has found that two lots of this product that were in use in facilities reporting febrile reactions were positive for elevated levels of endotoxin,”

Reports of propofol side effects have involved individuals who became ill with fevers and chills after having the drug administered at outpatient facilities in Florida, Arizona and Missouri. The CDC indicates that all patients to date have recovered.

The recalled drug has been connected with the controversial death of Michael Jackson, who died on June 25 of cardiac arrest. Preliminary toxicology reports indicate he had a massive amount of drugs in his system and propofol was found in his home following his death. The presence of this anesthetic is unusual because it is normally only delivered by an anesthesiologist and requires that the patient be monitored.

FDA officials and others say it is unlikely the drug played a role in Jackson’s death and the vials found at his home were from different lots than those being recalled.

Powerful Anesthetic Diprivan Found in Michael Jackson's Home
Published July 04, 2009
The DEA is working with local authorities in an investigation of at least five of Jackson's doctors. Many of Jackson's prescriptions were in false names, and others were unlabelled, sources told the LA Times. None of the bottles of Diprivan were labelled.

Still shot from the VH1 reenactment showing unlabelled bottles of Proprofol (Diprivan).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yoshi

Hey, ya'll i don't post much here...but on TMZ the link under Randy has a Heart Attack...click on the word where it says Randy Jackson,Micheal Jackson, "Nurse" and see where it takes you........... :D

Millions of reality fans were left wondering about the fate of "Little People, Big World" star Matt Roloff after Monday's season finale appeared to show him suffering a heart attack -- but TMZ has learned, his ticker is tip top.

In fact, Matt didn't even suffer a heart attack at all -- it was vertigo. Still, the Internet was burning with rumors that he was in bad shape ... or even dead.

But Roloff tells us, "Although having a dizzy case of vertigo ... I am very much alive and healthy and would like to thank all my friends and fans for their concern."

We're told Matt didn't even need to go to the hospital for the incident on the show -- and has since been treating his Vertigo with medication.

p.s. i don't know how to post the picture with the article..............lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "yoshi"
Hey, ya'll i don't post much here...but on TMZ the link under Randy has a Heart Attack...click on the word where it says Randy Jackson,Micheal Jackson, "Nurse" and see where it takes you........... :D

Millions of reality fans were left wondering about the fate of
"Little People, Big World" star Matt Roloff after Monday's
season finale appeared to show him suffering a heart attack --
but TMZ has learned, his ticker is tip top.

In fact, Matt didn't even suffer a heart attack at all -- it was
vertigo. Still, the Internet was burning with rumors that he was in
bad shape ... or even dead.

But Roloff tells us, "Although having a dizzy case of vertigo ... I
am very much alive and healthy and would like to thank all my
friends and fans for their concern."

We're told Matt didn't even need to go to the hospital for the
incident on the show -- and has since been treating his Vertigo with medication.

p.s. i don't know how to post the picture with the article..............lol
Awesome find!

MIBW
Murder in Black and White

TV One proudly presents a four-part original series, Murder in Black and White hosted by Rev. Al Sharpton that examines four heart wrenching murder cases in the Deep South.

Caught in the racial conflict that has plagued the Deep South,  Rev. George Lee, Willie Edwards, and Lamar "Ditney" Smith and more were unfairly taken away from their loved ones. The victims' family and friends still live with the pain of not having justice for their loved ones and for the first time they, along with elected officials, speak out in an attempt to uncover the facts surrounding these unsolved, racially-motivated murders.

Don't miss Murder in Black and White as Rev. Sharpton explores individual cases of innocent victims during a horrific chapter in American history.

[youtube:46dw18r4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiHnpUZQQcM[/youtube:46dw18r4]

"Little People, Big World"
We the everyday Joe & Jane are considered the "Little People" in politics.

Political interpretations of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Political sources
Many of the events and characters of the book resemble the actual political personalities, events and ideas of the 1890s. The 1902 stage adaptation mentioned, by name, President Theodore Roosevelt, oil magnat John D. Rockefeller, and other political celebrities. Even the title has been interpreted as alluding to a political reality: "oz." is an abbreviation for ounce, a unit familiar to those who fought for a 16 ounce to 1 ounce ratio of silver to gold in the name of bimetallism. In the play and in later books Baum mentions contemporary figures by name and takes blatantly political stances without the benefit of allegory including a condemnation in no uncertain terms of Standard Oil.

The book opens not in an imaginary place but in real life Kansas, which, in the 1890s as well as today, was well known for the hardships of rural life, and for destructive tornadoes. The Panic of 1893 caused widespread distress in the rural United States. Dorothy is swept away to a colorful land of unlimited resources that nevertheless has serious political problems. This utopia is ruled in part by wicked witches. Dorothy and her house are swept up by the tornado and upon landing in Oz, the house falls on the Wicked Witch of the East, destroying the tyrant and freeing the ordinary people—little people or Munchkins. The Witch had previously controlled the all-powerful silver slippers (which were changed to ruby in the 1939 film). The slippers will in the end liberate Dorothy but first she must walk in them down the golden yellow brick road, i.e. she must take silver down the path of gold, the path of free coinage (free silver). Following the road of gold leads eventually only to the Emerald City, which may symbolize the fraudulent world of greenback paper money that only pretends to have value, or may symbolize the greenback value that is placed on gold (and for silver, possibly).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions