Re: The Jacksons are on LKL!!
December 08, 2009, 08:48:05 PM
I'm afraid of getting the names of the brothers mixed up.

LK played a small clip of TII.  One of said that it was the first time he had seen any of the movie.
Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:57:16 PM by LucyLocket
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 08, 2009, 08:51:20 PM
ALL FOUR of them are confused about which of them has visited 2300 Jackson Street.

Jermaine missed a photoshoot about the reality show.  His reason was that he was exhausted from working on the tribute.  He was photoshopped into the photos.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
[/size]

December 08, 2009, 08:52:31 PM
They really are starting to make it sound like he is really gone. Please help me not feel this way. They really had tears in their eyes. Jeez I am a bit confused. What if we are wrong? But then I have the TUGGING saying He IS alive.. HELP me see ..haven't felt upset in a while and for some reason they are getting to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 08, 2009, 08:54:22 PM
NONE of them know how old their mother is.  They all speak very highly of her, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

-John Wesley
[/size]

December 08, 2009, 08:58:20 PM
didn't one of the captions say, "Marlon: I can't believe my brother has died." ?

this is making me so sad... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 09:00:41 PM
They all say that their concerts will happen BUT they did not know who would be their promoter.  LK suggested AEG but they said that it had not yet been decided.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

-John Wesley
[/size]

December 08, 2009, 09:05:07 PM
Thanks LucyLocket for your transcrip 'cause I don't have. CNN ;) I'm not sure how am I suppose to feel right now :? ...Sure if this is a hoax they have to acted like he's dead...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

December 08, 2009, 09:09:28 PM
Can't wait to watch it.  Even though my Comcast Guide shows LKL topic for the night:  Sex Trafficking.

:lol: Go fig!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 09:11:55 PM
I am disgusted...I mean yes the Jackson 5 was wonderful but honestly if the 4 of them could have continued w/o Michael why didn't they do it a long time ago instead of doing it after Michael is supposidly gone? Why isn't Randy on too?

I hopw they do restore Neverland thats the best thing they said in the interview. If Michael is in heaven than shame on them for profiting off of his death instead of focusing on bringing justice for Michael. I have to admit they did create a bit of doubt in the back of my mind and I realized that if he is truly in heaven that I will feel sick all over again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 08, 2009, 09:13:57 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
Can't wait to watch it.  Even though my Comcast Guide shows LKL topic for the night:  Sex Trafficking.

:lol: Go fig!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Sex Trafficking?  :o  :shock:  It says Larry's going to talk about sex? Am I misunderstanding?  :?  What's sex trafficking suppose to mean anyways? Never herd that term before!  :?  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 08, 2009, 09:20:20 PM
HI! I CAN[T SE IN MY COUNTRY... SO, WHAT WAS THW GREAT NEWS THAT THEY SUPOSSED TO REVEAL?
 :roll:

AND I THINK THAT MICHAEL IS IN NEVERLAND...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 08, 2009, 09:21:03 PM
The entire show was surreal. The  four of them sat smiling, laughing,  and oh so giddy. Then when Larry kept bringing up you-know-who, they switched gears and gave shifty-eyed stoic expressions.

Here's the deal: They have been well-scripted in what to say, how to speak and when to react. This was noticed even in comparing their speaking voices and words while talking to Larry versus when a clip was shown. They were much more casual, relaxed and regular in the clips. When talking to Larry they were much more proper and carefully worded. Jackie seemed the least rehearsed. Jermaine is the master except his eyes shift and smile when he speaks.

It was interesting to hear them speak of bypassing Vegas and "hitting the road" on a tour. Marlon was itching to get back to 30,000+ stadiums. They want to "bring it" as Jermaine said.

They were quite amusing. LKL repeats so I may have to watch again to see what I overlooked. BTW - we had been led to believe that there will be 6 parts to their show. They repeatedly said tonight that there are five so that would take them up to January 17th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 09:24:16 PM
Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
I am disgusted...I mean yes the Jackson 5 was wonderful but honestly if the 4 of them could have continued w/o Michael why didn't they do it a long time ago instead of doing it after Michael is supposidly gone? Why isn't Randy on too?

I hopw they do restore Neverland thats the best thing they said in the interview. If Michael is in heaven than shame on them for profiting off of his death instead of focusing on bringing justice for Michael. I have to admit they did create a bit of doubt in the back of my mind and I realized that if he is truly in heaven that I will feel sick all over again.

Maybe their continuing on because Michael is alive? Maybe Michael plans to join them for a future event?  :?  Look back at all the inconstancies that we've found the past 5 months. If Michael is really dead, I don't think they would be there. I don't know what to think anymore...  :?  :roll:

Randy made it very clear that he does not want any part of the reality show, that's why he's on on it.

Keep the faith and know that the truth will prevail eventually.  If the truth never comes out, there' s something really wrong! I have faith we will find out what really happened  to our beloved Michael Jackson. If we find out that he did die on June 25th, we will continue to fight for justice to be served, he really deserves it! If we find out that he's alive we'll celebrate!

Let's all keep thinking positive and hope for the best. Whatever is meant to be will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions