The Real Dave Dave ? ? ? ?
June 14, 2010, 01:30:47 AM
Credit goes 100 % to MJONE over at the michaeljacksonhaoxdeath.net forum

The real Dave Dave
by MJOne » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Okay today i received an email from a anonymous source asking me to post this email this source send to the british tabloid magazine The Sun… This is the real truth regarding Dave Dave.. I was asked to post the letter here..
To Whom It May Concern at the Sun,
I wish to keep my name anonymous at this time because I have information about Dave Dave, a former friend of mine.
After reading the Sun article the week of May 10, 2010 regarding the fans thinking Dave Dave is actually Michael Jackson in disguise, Dave Dave and I had a hard week that ultimately ruined our friendship.
On May 15, 2010 at 10:36 PM I received a text message from him stating he wanted to “talk” and asking me if I ” was home so he can call me.”
He called me and we got into a bit of a debate over what the attorney’s at the Jackson estate had told him that day regarding a lawsuit against the Sun….
When I called Dave to notify him that the Sun had published an article regarding him and a possible Michael Jackson hoax, he immediately tried finding a way to sue the SUN and gain more attention. I was more concerned about his safety at school, being mauled by fans of Michael’s, NOT because I think or know he is Michael, but for Dave’s own safety as I know he is not Michael.
There have been many emails and phone conversations between me and Dave since about December regarding his MySpace page, twitter and so on.
I have had a hard time with the fact that he knows there are hoax videos on YouTube so he plays with the minds of fans.
I have been on the phone with him countless amounts of times while he is reading comments and private messages from Michael’s fans while laughing at them and using curse words to describe how pathetic and stupid they are.
I asked him to stop playing with their heads and to stop posing as Michael if he was really Michael’s friend.
During the phone call on the 15th of May, the call became irrate on Dave’s part when he started yelling at me to shut my mouth because “If Michael’s fans are stupid enough to think I’m Michael, then let them do it.” I told him he needed to post a comment on his MySpace page telling them that he is NOT MJ and he refused, telling me that he doesn’t care to waste his time.
The attorney’s he spoke to for a possible lawsuit against the Sun’s May 10, 2010 article told him that day that they couldn’t sue the Sun because he was bringing this on himself by posing as Michael on his MySpace. That, coupled with the “third eye video” that he made , posing as a musician for a music MySpace account, and his “Michael-like” pictures and comments, makes it impossible for anyone to defend him.
I asked him myself why he has a MySpace Music account because he only has a drum machine and is not known as having any talent, other than knowing Michael Jackson, and his response was to scream at me. I have a recorded conversation of me talking to Dave while he was messing around with his drum machine and talking about posting it on his MySpace page.
He knew I was very much against his games on his MySpace and I was in his way.
He had left comments intentionally on his MySpace page from Michael’s fans asking if he is Michael, ignoring them, leaving room for them to believe he is Michael, while deleting my comments, ALL of them.
I would leave a comment such as “I hope you are feeling better today” and it would be deleted within 5 minutes. But he leaves the ones asking if he is Michael Jackson.
Dave is knowingly misleading Michael’s fans by posting headlines on his MySpace that say things such as
“The Man The Myth The Legend” and the day he found out about the SUN article, he posted a headline on his MySpace that said “Wanted Dead Or Alive” then tweeted the same thing and talked about the SUN article and also tweeted Randy Jackson to call him.
If the Jackson family is so close to Dave, then he should have no problem reaching them on the phone without tweeting a request publicly for one of them to call him.. The remarks he has made to me regarding the Jackson brothers are ones of pure jealousy and hatred…..
He also knows that the hoaxers on YouTube believe he was MJ in disguise on the LKL show and refuses to set them straight. The reason for this is because he looks important in Michael’s life so why would he be honest?
After getting to know Dave on a personal, friendship level, I believe he is unstable and possibly a sick twist.
I became very aware of how seriously desperate he is to take Michael’s place and attention around January 2010 when he told me that the topic was not up for discussion and became irrate when I would speak Michael’s name or talk about how much I love him. He sent me hate mail when I created an email account reflecting my love for Michael in May 2010.
Michael’s fans are dirt to Dave and calls them “FAKE”, he has told me that he “hates” Michael’s fans and wishes they would all shut the F*** up”
I believe his sole purpose of his MySpace page is for the misleading of the MJ fans and to gain the attention that he watched Michael have from childhood when Dave met him.
Although Dave’s tragic childhood upset me and many people very much, that was never good enough for him. He doesn’t want to be known as the little boy scarred by his abusive father who set him on fire and was rescued by Michael Jackson…He wants to be known as someone he is not…..A friend to Michael Jackson…calling himself “Michael’s best friend.”
It was always ok with Dave to talk about his “celebrity status with me, or his friendship with Michael or say things like “Look who I AM” but he knew I knew better than that. He plays the Michael Jackson card to his advantage and that is not a friend.
He knows he would have no name if it weren’t for Michael Jackson.
Out of all the children in this world who have been abused by their parents, raped by their fathers and tortured as a child and grew up wishing they had a chance to meet their hero Michael, for some reason, Michael chose Dave Dave…Dave made his own choice on how to handle that and the meaning to him was not to have appreciation and respect for Michael, but rather, to find hatred for other victims and Michael’s fans.
I also believe Dave is being far less than honest about how involved he has been with Michael J. as an adult.
There was a woman who left a comment on Dave’s MySpace in January asking him to make a phone call to a little boy who had been set on fire by his own father and Dave asked me to respond to her telling her he “Doesnt have time for that shit” and he never did it. I was shocked that Dave was not willing to pay forward what Michael did for him when he was in a burn unit as a child.
This letter is not intended to hurt Dave or cause him pain, it is intended for the purpose of revealing how I believe he has disrespected Michael, his fans, friends and family and to shed some light on the real man at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Dave has spent many years trying to mimic Michael, he’s good at it online but awful at it in person)
I believe that what Dave has done and is doing now is eating at him but he doesn’t know how to stop.
I believe Michael would be/IS appalled at his behavior and attention seeking ways. Noone else that Dave knows will ever come forward with what they know of him, but I’m not afraid to do just that.
Sincerely,
anonymous source

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... dave-dave/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: The Real Dave Dave ? ? ? ?
June 14, 2010, 01:35:17 AM
Just a reminder to read the rest when I come home from work. The first part already made me go hmmm, but I'll check it later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 01:45:09 AM
ok this person can 'set the record straight' but family members and non anonymous people do the same?
although we probably wont believe them ....
how do we know this person is trust worthy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 01:52:39 AM
I honestly don't have a clue.When I read this article it made me think back to when I first looked into DD myspace acct where it looked like everyone thought it was Michael using a DD acct,yet I personally felt it wasn't MJ and that DD was playing with people and enjoying the attention wich made me sick to my stomach so I quit going and checking out his acct.That was back in Nov.If this really is all true then it's a sick thing to do to Michael,then again if this is all fake then why would this be coming out against DD,a person whom we all thought to be close to Michael at one time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 02:14:29 AM
the day he found out about the SUN article, he posted a headline on his MySpace that said “Wanted Dead Or Alive” then tweeted the same thing and talked about the SUN article and also tweeted Randy Jackson to call him.
didn't we all agree that the twitter account was fake??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

June 14, 2010, 02:19:22 AM
Ok I just read all of that and to me, it sounds like someone that has a bit of jealousy because Dave was/is close to Michael. If Michael and Dave didn't have any kind of friendship during Dave's adult life and weren't close, then why is Dave listed in the Invincible CD as being part of MJJ Productions? What this person is saying just doesn't make sense to me based on that fact and I've learned to not trust anonymous sources. Anyone could type that up, that is wanting us to not believe in Dave being Michael on LKL and say it's from an anonymous source. *shrugs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 14, 2010, 03:21:34 AM
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
Credit goes 100 % to MJONE over at the michaeljacksonhaoxdeath.net forum

The real Dave Dave
by MJOne » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Okay today i received an email from a anonymous source asking me to post this email this source send to the british tabloid magazine The Sun… This is the real truth regarding Dave Dave.. I was asked to post the letter here..
To Whom It May Concern at the Sun,
I wish to keep my name anonymous at this time because I have information about Dave Dave, a former friend of mine.
After reading the Sun article the week of May 10, 2010 regarding the fans thinking Dave Dave is actually Michael Jackson in disguise, Dave Dave and I had a hard week that ultimately ruined our friendship.
On May 15, 2010 at 10:36 PM I received a text message from him stating he wanted to “talk” and asking me if I ” was home so he can call me.”
He called me and we got into a bit of a debate over what the attorney’s at the Jackson estate had told him that day regarding a lawsuit against the Sun….
When I called Dave to notify him that the Sun had published an article regarding him and a possible Michael Jackson hoax, he immediately tried finding a way to sue the SUN and gain more attention. I was more concerned about his safety at school[/b], being mauled by fans of Michael’s, NOT because I think or know he is Michael, but for Dave’s own safety as I know he is not Michael.
There have been many emails and phone conversations between me and Dave since about December regarding his MySpace page, twitter and so on.
I have had a hard time with the fact that he knows there are hoax videos on YouTube so he plays with the minds of fans.
I have been on the phone with him countless amounts of times while he is reading comments and private messages from Michael’s fans while laughing at them and using curse words to describe how pathetic and stupid they are.
I asked him to stop playing with their heads and to stop posing as Michael if he was really Michael’s friend.
During the phone call on the 15th of May, the call became irrate on Dave’s part when he started yelling at me to shut my mouth because “If Michael’s fans are stupid enough to think I’m Michael, then let them do it.” I told him he needed to post a comment on his MySpace page telling them that he is NOT MJ and he refused, telling me that he doesn’t care to waste his time.
The attorney’s he spoke to for a possible lawsuit against the Sun’s May 10, 2010 article told him that day that they couldn’t sue the Sun because he was bringing this on himself by posing as Michael on his MySpace. That, coupled with the “third eye video” that he made , posing as a musician for a music MySpace account, and his “Michael-like” pictures and comments, makes it impossible for anyone to defend him.
I asked him myself why he has a MySpace Music account because he only has a drum machine and is not known as having any talent, other than knowing Michael Jackson, and his response was to scream at me. I have a recorded conversation of me talking to Dave while he was messing around with his drum machine and talking about posting it on his MySpace page.
He knew I was very much against his games on his MySpace and I was in his way.
He had left comments intentionally on his MySpace page from Michael’s fans asking if he is Michael, ignoring them, leaving room for them to believe he is Michael, while deleting my comments, ALL of them.
I would leave a comment such as “I hope you are feeling better today” and it would be deleted within 5 minutes. But he leaves the ones asking if he is Michael Jackson.
Dave is knowingly misleading Michael’s fans by posting headlines on his MySpace that say things such as
“The Man The Myth The Legend” and the day he found out about the SUN article, he posted a headline on his MySpace that said “Wanted Dead Or Alive” then tweeted the same thing and talked about the SUN article and also tweeted Randy Jackson to call him.
If the Jackson family is so close to Dave, then he should have no problem reaching them on the phone without tweeting a request publicly for one of them to call him.. The remarks he has made to me regarding the Jackson brothers are ones of pure jealousy and hatred…..
He also knows that the hoaxers on YouTube believe he was MJ in disguise on the LKL show and refuses to set them straight. The reason for this is because he looks important in Michael’s life so why would he be honest?
After getting to know Dave on a personal, friendship level, I believe he is unstable and possibly a sick twist.
I became very aware of how seriously desperate he is to take Michael’s place and attention around January 2010 when he told me that the topic was not up for discussion and became irrate when I would speak Michael’s name or talk about how much I love him. He sent me hate mail when I created an email account reflecting my love for Michael in May 2010.
Michael’s fans are dirt to Dave and calls them “FAKE”, he has told me that he “hates” Michael’s fans and wishes they would all shut the F*** up”
I believe his sole purpose of his MySpace page is for the misleading of the MJ fans and to gain the attention that he watched Michael have from childhood when Dave met him.
Although Dave’s tragic childhood upset me and many people very much, that was never good enough for him. He doesn’t want to be known as the little boy scarred by his abusive father who set him on fire and was rescued by Michael Jackson…He wants to be known as someone he is not…..A friend to Michael Jackson…calling himself “Michael’s best friend.”
It was always ok with Dave to talk about his “celebrity status with me, or his friendship with Michael or say things like “Look who I AM” but he knew I knew better than that. He plays the Michael Jackson card to his advantage and that is not a friend.
He knows he would have no name if it weren’t for Michael Jackson.
Out of all the children in this world who have been abused by their parents, raped by their fathers and tortured as a child and grew up wishing they had a chance to meet their hero Michael, for some reason, Michael chose Dave Dave…Dave made his own choice on how to handle that and the meaning to him was not to have appreciation and respect for Michael, but rather, to find hatred for other victims and Michael’s fans.
I also believe Dave is being far less than honest about how involved he has been with Michael J. as an adult.
There was a woman who left a comment on Dave’s MySpace in January asking him to make a phone call to a little boy who had been set on fire by his own father and Dave asked me to respond to her telling her he “Doesnt have time for that shit” and he never did it. I was shocked that Dave was not willing to pay forward what Michael did for him when he was in a burn unit as a child.
This letter is not intended to hurt Dave or cause him pain, it is intended for the purpose of revealing how I believe he has disrespected Michael, his fans, friends and family and to shed some light on the real man at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Dave has spent many years trying to mimic Michael, he’s good at it online but awful at it in person)
I believe that what Dave has done and is doing now is eating at him but he doesn’t know how to stop.
I believe Michael would be/IS appalled at his behavior and attention seeking ways. Noone else that Dave knows will ever come forward with what they know of him, but I’m not afraid to do just that.
Sincerely,
anonymous source

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... dave-dave/

huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

superflysister81

June 14, 2010, 03:55:59 AM
sorry, I don't buy it...
Plus,  it's from an anonymous source....
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

June 14, 2010, 04:10:54 AM
Quote from: "superflysister81"
sorry, I don't buy it...

Plus, it's in "stop the hoax" blog..... so Sniff Sniff..... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

June 14, 2010, 04:16:40 AM
yes, isn't it weird?  :lol:

and don't forget Dave Dave listed in the credits here :

"Michael Jackson wanted to acknowledge the following individuals for their love, support and service over the years
MJJ Productions Family
Bill Bray
Gary Hearne
Wayne Nagin
Lee Tucker
Bob Alexander
Bruce Richards
Barbara McCart
Mike LaPerruque
Joe Wilcots
Dave Dave
Narcisse Neely"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 14, 2010, 04:31:26 AM
Anonymous Source.
Seems to be a load of Bunk.
Funny how all these things negative things keep coming as we fast approach June 25th, July 4th, July 7, or August 29.
Gonna be hot summer, pick carefully who you decide to put your faith in cause they want you to stop believing in Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 04:35:50 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
sorry, I don't buy it...

what's stop the hoax blog?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Puff

June 14, 2010, 04:37:48 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Quote from: "Puff"
sorry, I don't buy it...

what's stop the hoax blog?

Blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 04:42:51 AM
Hmm....  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

June 14, 2010, 06:05:14 AM
Just not true!

'Dave is knowingly misleading Michael’s fans by posting headlines on his MySpace that say things such as
“The Man The Myth The Legend” and the day he found out about the SUN article, he posted a headline on his MySpace that said “Wanted Dead Or Alive” then tweeted the same thing and talked about the SUN article and also tweeted Randy Jackson to call him'.

“Wanted Dead Or Alive” was posted long before the sun article on Dave Dave.
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions