*Mo*

Okay, help me out with this one please...  Both La Toya and Janet have said that the last time they saw Mike was during the 60th wedding anniversary of their parents which took place in Las Vegas three weeks before Mike's "death".

According to Wikipedia, Joe and Katherine got married on November 5, 1949. (Remember remember the 5th of November?).  Why would they have a 60th wedding anniversary in June, while they got married in November?  Was that really an "anniversary party", or was it in fact a last get together to discuss everyone's role in the upcoming events?

Here's a video from CNN at the BET Awards in which Joe talks about that anniversary.  Start at 3:36.
[youtube:255wzdsd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ[/youtube:255wzdsd]

Reporter: There had been talk to us about the 60th...your 60th wedding anniversary as I understand in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.  The entire family was there and Michael said that he had wanted the members of it's family to come down.

Joe: Joe: My 60th...my birthday?

Reporter: Your wedding anniversary, you and Katherine, in Las Vegas.

Joe: Joe: Ohh oh oh, that was fantastic, yes it was.  A lot of people were there and a lot of people I didn't, I, I eh...was glad to see.  It was a fantastic job that was done.  It was the first one though, that was our first wedding anniversary we had, and they came out, fantastic.

"My 60th...my birthday?"  "A lot of people were there and a lot of people I didn't, I, I eh...was glad to see." Ehhhh??  :roll:  Say what Joe??

La Toya however said this wedding anniversary took place in Beverly Hills:

She last saw her brother three weeks before he died. The family held a large dinner to celebrate Katherine and Joe’s 60th wedding anniversary at Michael’s favourite Indian restaurant, Chakra, in Beverly Hills.

Michael was already at the party with his children when she arrived: ‘He was standing by the door and said, “Oh La Toya, you look fabulous.” He was thin but he ate that night. Michael loves his curries. He enjoyed every minute of it. At the end, he embraced me and said, “We have to do this again.” Then he went to the door, looked back and gave me a wave goodbye. That was the last time I saw my baby brother.’

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay, confusion all over the place again.

Next to that, we have family members saying it was impossible to get access to Mike, yet the spent time all together three weeks before his "death" during this 'anniversary'.  That's contradictory.  If they wanted to talk to Mike, this was the ultimate opportunity.

I think this get together was important, and we need to look into it.  Please share your thoughts...[/b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

That's definitley one to think about - probably the last supper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Well this could be interesting.  I think this is why we need to go back to the beginning and reinvestigate everything.  Emotions were running so high at first that a lot of things could have been overlooked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Back to the begining is a good thing, As it really does sound confusing, if they did meet up 3 weeks before Michael "Died" then that would also be the time of the rehersals....... ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

November 5th...weird!!

I think you're on to something, Mo. It's been obvious that they've made up a lot of things. If they really did all get together like that, it would make sense for them to make up a reason why, like a wedding anniversary.

Joe is something else though haha. He never has a clue what he should say. I can never tell if he's trying to give clues or if that's just how he is. Kind of think that's just how he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Janet has two stories to tell when was the last time she saw Michael

one story - about month before he "passed" - she was having a surprise party for a friends (if I hear correctly)
starts at 5:10

[youtube:3ry6phj2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKf6vQvkGyY[/youtube:3ry6phj2]

second story - two days before her birthday - so it would be 14th of May - at family gathering event
starts at 2:50

[youtube:3ry6phj2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOse6wBG5DE[/youtube:3ry6phj2]

unless, of course, she was organizing a surprise party for her friend at the time of family gathering ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You´re right, Mo, this sounds weird.
First I thought, that maybe it was postponed because they wanted to have all of them on one party, and they all had time that late.

But Joe´s reaction was weird.

A little anecdote:
I remember when I was 17 years old, a friend of mine threw a party when her parents weren´t home, just her older sister was supposed to come home. And the friend told me "hey, in case my sister asks, this was a surprise bday party for you, ok?" (it was months after my bday).

Then her sister came home, we were all there, suddenly her sister stopped the music and said "heeey, congratulations on your birthday". Everyone was looking at me, and I didnt know who was meant.
Until I caught up on that one looong seconds later and was like "oohh...of course...aaah, yeah, thank you very much!" I am sure she knew it wasn´t my bday then, haha

And Joe´s reaction was just as weird; if you have your 60th wedding anniversary you know about that, and you don´t ask about your birthday - most of all when your about 20 years older than that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

I think there were a family party before he died. I remember seeing pics of mj at his family party.It was on Austin Brown myspace: his nephew
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"
I think there were a family party before he died. I remember seeing pics of mj at his family party.It was on Austin Brown myspace: his nephew
You mean before he hoaxed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Datroot"
That's definitley one to think about - probably the last supper.

That's an interesting thought.  We know that this version of The Last Supper hung over Mike's bed at Neverland:

Then we have this stained glass masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper painting in the Great Mausoleum at Forest Lawn:

This is the original Da Vinci painting:

Click for a larger version: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from Wikipedia You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

The Last Supper (Italian: Il Cenacolo or L'Ultima Cena) is a 15th century mural painting in Milan created by Leonardo da Vinci for his patron Duke Ludovico Sforza and his duchess Beatrice d'Este. It represents the scene of The Last Supper from the final days of Jesus as narrated in the Gospel of John 13:21, when Jesus announces that one of his Twelve Apostles would betray him.

The painting
The Last Supper measures 450 × 870 centimeters (15 feet × 29 ft) and covers the back wall of the dining hall at the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, Italy. The theme was a traditional one for refectories, although the room was not a refectory at the time that Leonardo painted it. The main church building had only recently been completed (in 1497), but was remodeled by Bramante, hired by Ludovico Sforza to build a Sforza family mausoleum. The painting was commissioned by Sforza to be the centerpiece of the mausoleum. The lunettes above the main painting, formed by the triple arched ceiling of the refectory, are painted with Sforza coats-of-arms. The opposite wall of the refectory is covered by the Crucifixion fresco by Giovanni Donato da Montorfano, to which Leonardo added figures of the Sforza family in tempera. (These figures have deteriorated in much the same way as has The Last Supper.) Leonardo began work on The Last Supper in 1495 and completed it in 1498—he did not work on the painting continuously. This beginning date is not certain, as "the archives of the convent have been destroyed and our meagre documents date from 1497 when the painting was nearly finished."
The Last Supper specifically portrays the reaction given by each apostle when Jesus said one of them would betray him. All twelve apostles have different reactions to the news, with various degrees of anger and shock. From left to right:

• Bartholomew, James, son of Alphaeus and Andrew form a group of three, all are surprised.
  • Judas Iscariot, Peter and John form another group of three. Judas is wearing green and blue and is in shadow, looking rather withdrawn and taken aback by the sudden revelation of his plan. He is clutching a small bag, perhaps signifying the silver given to him as payment to betray Jesus, or perhaps a reference to his role within the 12 disciples as treasurer.[4] He is the only person to have his elbow on the table. Peter looks angry and is holding a knife pointed away from Christ, perhaps foreshadowing his violent reaction in Gethsemane during Jesus' arrest. The youngest apostle, John, appears to swoon.
  • Jesus
  • Apostle Thomas, James the Greater and Philip are the next group of three. Thomas is clearly upset; James the Greater looks stunned, with his arms in the air. Meanwhile, Philip appears to be requesting some explanation.
  • Matthew, Jude Thaddeus and Simon the Zealot are the final group of three. Both Jude Thaddeus and Matthew are turned toward Simon, perhaps to find out if he has any answer to their initial questions.

In the 19th century, a manuscript (The Notebooks Leonardo Da Vinci pg. 232) was found with their names; before this only Judas, Peter, John and Jesus were positively identified.
In common with other depictions of The Last Supper from this period, Leonardo seats the diners on one side of the table, so that none of them have their backs to the viewer. Most previous depictions excluded Judas by placing him alone on the opposite side of the table from the other eleven disciples and Jesus or placing halos around all the disciples except Judas. Leonardo instead has Judas lean back into shadow. Jesus is predicting that his betrayer will take the bread at the same time he does to Saints Thomas and James to his left, who react in horror as Jesus points with his left hand to a piece of bread before them. Distracted by the conversation between John and Peter, Judas reaches for a different piece of bread not noticing Jesus too stretching out with his right hand towards it. (Matthew 26: 17-46). The angles and lighting draw attention to Jesus, whose head is located at the vanishing point for all perspective lines.
The painting contains several references to the number 3, which represents the Christian belief in the Holy Trinity. The Apostles are seated in groupings of three; there are three windows behind Jesus; and the shape of Jesus' figure resembles a triangle. There may have been other references that have since been lost as the painting deteriorated.

I can't help but get an uncomfortable feeling - if this anniversary indeed represents the last supper, then who is the Judas..?[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

I can't help but get an uncomfortable feeling - if this anniversary indeed represents the last supper, then who is the Judas..?
And if there was some kind of last supper... MJ must have known who the Judas was (when compared to Jesus)...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

I remember reading about a family meeting they all supposedly had about 2 weeks before MJ died.  It was speculated they were discussing the family tour that was supposed to take place.  It was said there was a heated argument and MJ was very angry at his brothers.  It was reported his mother was putting pressure on him to perform with his family.  There were photographs of them exiting the meeting.  I believe it was in L.A.  I cannot find the article now at all.  I will keep searching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
You´re right, Mo, this sounds weird.
First I thought, that maybe it was postponed because they wanted to have all of them on one party, and they all had time that late.

No, this "anniversary" party took place 6 months prior to their 60's wedding anniversary, not afterwards...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:392x0gok]austin pic.jpg[/attachment:392x0gok]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
I remember reading about a family meeting they all supposedly had about 2 weeks before MJ died.  It was speculated they were discussing the family tour that was supposed to take place.  It was said there was a heated argument and MJ was very angry at his brothers.  It was reported his mother was putting pressure on him to perform with his family.  There were photographs of them exiting the meeting.  I believe it was in L.A.  I cannot find the article now at all.  I will keep searching.

i guess this is the info that you are looking for

Michael Jackson Will Be Sued Over Jackson 5
Originally posted May 16th 2009 10:19 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
We've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Michael Jackson made it clear -- he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them.

As we first reported, Jacko's manager signed a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and bros at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010. Part of the deal -- that he not sign any other concert deal for 18 months. But then Jacko went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.

The company that organized the family concert --- AllGood Entertainment -- got Michael, daddy Joe Jackson and several others in a room yesterday at the Bev Hills Hotel. Joe tried to convince Michael that the family tour should go on, but Michael wouldn't budge because it would have aired on pay-per-view and M.J. said he doesn't like pay-per-view! The meeting was heated and no one agreed to anything.

Patrick Allocco of AllGood Entertainment tells us he's going to sue Jackson and his family next week.

Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Patrick Allocco has resubmitted his offer for MJ to perform with the Jackson 5 and Janet without the pay-per-view. For this one night event, MJ would be paid $3million, Janet $1mil, and the brothers would get $500,000 to split.

Allocco is making this his last and final offer. If Jacko refuses, AllGood Entertainment will proceed with suing him and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions