Omer Official Twitter -
June 05, 2010, 10:07:06 PM
This is the link to Omer's official twitter, Genevieve follows him & wrote to him on it. He's also put up a twitpic of himself. It says Official Twitter on the background. IDK if you guys already knew about it, but just thought I'd post the link in case any of you want to follow him  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Omer Official Twitter -
June 05, 2010, 10:23:31 PM
*  Name Omer Michael Bhatti
    * Location Oslo/Los Angeles
    * Web You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
    * Bio Rise Above! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for sharing this twitter. Blessings.

Middle name....Michael?

LilMoonBoi (Little Moon Boy)??? Does anyone know what that means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 05, 2010, 10:28:34 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Middle name....Michael?

On his facebook he was trying to figure out which username to use. He chose two nicknames, TheLilMonkey & LilMoonBoi & asked his fans which one he should use, they chose LilMoonBoi. They are probably nicknames MJ called him. Michael is Moonwalker & he is LilMoonBoi :) Also, in her tweet to him Genevieve called him Monkey. As if that's what she's always called him growing up or something. I heard they call Blanket "Monkey" too but I don't know how true that is.

I don't see what's wrong with his "new" middle name. Whether MJ was a good friend/inspiration/mentor or his father, if he wants Michael as his middle name, his choice. We can't judge because we don't know. Did you see his tweet mentioning Neverland? It's at the very bottom of the page.  :?:  ;)

I really think O-Bee drops clues intentionally about being Michael's. He is 26 now, he wants it to be known I don't think for money or fame but just because he wants to be acknowledged as a member of that family by the world. I've never listened to O-Bee's music before that "Dead or Alive" song so idk if he's always said things here & there but he drops a lot of hints subtly without coming outright & saying "I'm Michael's son!!!!". Just my opinion on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 10:53:08 PM
Quote from: "teine21"

Middle name....Michael?

On his facebook he was trying to figure out which username to use. He chose two nicknames, TheLilMonkey & LilMoonBoi & asked his fans which one he should use, they chose LilMoonBoi. They are probably nicknames MJ called him. Michael is Moonwalker & he is LilMoonBoi :) Also, in her tweet to him Genevieve called him Monkey. As if that's what she's always called him growing up or something. I heard they call Blanket "Monkey" too but I don't know how true that is.

I don't see what's wrong with his "new" middle name. Whether MJ was a good friend/inspiration/mentor or his father, if he wants Michael as his middle name, his choice. We can't judge because we don't know. Did you see his tweet mentioning Neverland? It's at the very bottom of the page.  :?:  ;)

I really think O-Bee drops clues intentionally about being Michael's. He is 26 now, he wants it to be known I don't think for money or fame but just because he wants to be acknowledged as a member of that family by the world. I've never listened to O-Bee's music before that "Dead or Alive" song so idk if he's always said things here & there but he drops a lot of hints subtly without coming outright & saying "I'm Michael's son!!!!". Just my opinion on him.

Oh, no, I wasn't judging. I just didn't know that he his middle name was Michael. Thanks for the info on the username.

I think he's an interesting person because he hasn't spoken much publicly, if ever, and I don't think he had a falling out with the family like it's been said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 05, 2010, 11:01:13 PM

Middle name....Michael?

Oh, no, I wasn't judging. I just didn't know that he his middle name was Michael. Thanks for the info on the username.

I think he's an interesting person because he hasn't spoken much publicly, if ever, and I don't think he had a falling out with the family like it's been said.

No, I don't think he did either. & last month when the whole Alejandra & her kids being kicked out story came out, Genevieve said on her twitter it wasn't true. SO who knows how much truth, if any, is in what TMZ is posting. Omer was staying there for a little while obviously, now he is back home working on his music. He lists Encino & Oslo as his locations on twitter. Maybe he goes back & forth, maybe he always has how would we know? There hasn't been this much focus on MJ's family in a long time. & I know you weren't judging but a lot of people on here do, I was just clarifying that nobody can judge. & I had a thought, what if Omer didn't change his middle name at all what if it's always been Michael, but TMZ just claimed he changed it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 11:47:54 PM

Middle name....Michael?

No, I don't think he did either. & last month when the whole Alejandra & her kids being kicked out story came out, Genevieve said on her twitter it wasn't true. SO who knows how much truth, if any, is in what TMZ is posting. Omer was staying there for a little while obviously, now he is back home working on his music. He lists Encino & Oslo as his locations on twitter. Maybe he goes back & forth, maybe he always has how would we know? There hasn't been this much focus on MJ's family in a long time. & I know you weren't judging but a lot of people on here do, I was just clarifying that nobody can judge. & I had a thought, what if Omer didn't change his middle name at all what if it's always been Michael, but TMZ just claimed he changed it?

Yes, good insight. How do we really know if TMZ is telling the truth. They are the tabloid after all. And yes, Omer could very well have gone back and forth. They all seem to travel a lot and most of us didn't follow them this close before last June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 11:30:22 AM
Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 12:41:17 PM
I LOVE OMER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Omer Bhatti - @LilMoonBoi
June 12, 2010, 10:01:48 PM
Omer tweet this tonight:
LilMoonBoi    Good night! Off 2 Neverland!!
about 3 hours ago via web
?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Omer tweet
June 12, 2010, 10:06:13 PM
WHAT :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

jill

June 12, 2010, 10:08:20 PM
Ok, this is really strange!  Who is lilmoonboi?  

I know it was said that he was kicked out of the Encino compound, but where has he been since then?  Do you think he is really going to Neverland?  And that's another very frustrating thing...NOTHING about Neverland for 8 or 9 months now!  Google maps doesn't even get close enough for us to see if there have been any changes made there or who is staying there!  

I wish there was someone here who could go there and camp out to see what the heck is going on in Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 10:09:46 PM
lilmoonboi is Omer Bhatti ( i hope i spell it correcty)...don't know i just saw that and found it weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 10:15:28 PM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
lilmoonboi is Omer Bhatti ( i hope i spell it correcty)...don't know i just saw that and found it weird...
Well, he is short for his age! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

June 12, 2010, 10:16:01 PM
lollll :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 10:16:39 PM
Ok.. i havent watched Peter Pan.. but isnt Neverland where the children go when they go to sleep and see Peter Pan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions