Possible important dates.. (PLEASE READ)

• 2 Replies

Offline lovelidae

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Possible important dates.. (PLEASE READ)

• on: December 08, 2009, 08:53:32 PM
Thanks Maura for the info, because you certainly didn't have to share. It was very generous of you. Like you said, nothing is concrete and you aren't claiming it is. I thank you for this and may God bless you. Nothing like tentative dates to start out your 2010 calendar.  ;)

So thanks again sweetie and if you don't mind could you PM me with a link to your Youtube channel. I didn't realize you had one, even though I have probably been there and just didn't realize it was you :mrgreen: . Thanks in advanced.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lovelidae

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Possible important dates.. (PLEASE READ)

• on: December 08, 2009, 09:57:48 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Thanks for the reply-am going to put a note in my diary on each of those days but I sincerely hope if something substantial is going to happen it will not be the 25th June as I will be in a little remote village in Kenya with no access to a PC (or much else!)
I know a lot of you believe Michael will return but I don't, however IF I am wrong I would have thought that no one would get prior knowledge at all and he will want maximum impact so please do not all build up your hopes for his return on these dates but as I said only time will tell.

I understand where you are coming from. I too will jot a little note next to each date, but I won't be resting all of my hopes and dreams on MJ coming back on these dates or any other. I know he is alive, but it is easier to deal with all of this if you don't look for a return date. That way, if he never returns you won't torture yourself for years and decades to come looking for him, and if he does return (which would be completely awesome) you would be just as happy and elated as everyone else (only more so than most of the world because you knew all along that he was alive). Anyway, it doesn't hurt to keep those dates in the back of your mind. Who knows anymore with all that has happened since June 25th. I choose to just rest easy in the fact that I believe MJ is alive.

Oh and Harley, if he returns while your in Kenya I'll be the first to send you a PM.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »