Video: Diana Ross dedicates tour to Michael Jackson; King of Pop's 3 children at LA concert

June 10, 3:08 PMJackson Family ExaminerKatrina K Wheeler

Legendary performer Diana Ross is touring this year, and while the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death is rapidly approaching on June 25th, the singer has dedicated the tour to the King of Pop. According to a new report, Jackson's three children were present at Ross' concert Wednesday night at the Nokia theatre.

Radar Online reports Ross saying during the concert: "I’m dedicating my tour this year to my dear friend Michael Jackson. His children are in the audience."

The children were seating "secretly in the crowd."

Also according to the report, Barry Gordy, founder of Motown records was there.

Ross reportedly sang "Missing You," and dedicated it to Michael Jackson, as well as his very own song, "You Are Not Alone."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:qd05t2eu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlmgMVaR15U[/youtube:qd05t2eu]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

This was nice to see but it kind of made me sad because I wonder - why would she dedicate a tour to him if he's coming back? And, if she doesn't know he's alive and he comes back, won't she feel like she was played for a fool? IDK what to think of this but again it was nice to see everyone enjoying the moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

Synonyms, are widely used in Spanish, are words that have the same meaning each other or have another equivalent or similar word in meaning. A Word may have one or more synonyms. The meaning of each word can vary depending on the place, language and culture where applicable. There are many synonyms but not all are 100% identical in meaning, but very similar, so if you are considered as such.

"Missing You,"  missing, lost,  never dead.
 "You Are Not Alone" ... explanations abound.
The Children were seating "secretly in the crowd."
In the crowd and no one saw? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know Diana love MJ alot but really if she didn't make mention of MJ on her upcoming tour she would get a lot of flack and negative response from people and she knows it.  So regarding the hoax thing it would make sense for her to do this dedication.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Synonyms, are widely used in Spanish, are words that have the same meaning each other or have another equivalent or similar word in meaning. A Word may have one or more synonyms. The meaning of each word can vary depending on the place, language and culture where applicable. There are many synonyms but not all are 100% identical in meaning, but very similar, so if you are considered as such.

"Missing You,"  missing, lost,  never dead.
 "You Are Not Alone" ... explanations abound.
The Children were seating "secretly in the crowd."
In the crowd and no one saw? 8-)

Excellent!!

And that was beautiful. Makes me smile really because i know Michael will be back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
If the family can arrange one year anniversary tributes without any emotion, then so can
Dianna Ross.  It must be harder for the family to continue this lie until Michael comes back..Wouldn't we be more suspicious if "nothing" was done about it????    

Remember this:  The whole world needs to still believe he is dead for this hoax to maintain its credibility...xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions