suspicious mind

Quote from: "queenofbklyn"
you know that  it sad that when people has to wait til a person passes away ,(or not) for people to think that person is god . there only one GOD. terror you really have to think what you what you are saying. did you ever follow mj so much when it really matter ?   :twisted:  did you ever follow him when he was going threw he trails? i think not. was he a good person? many people think he was. only people close to him really know.. ?WHERE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE :shock:

were you?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

yes i was a fan of mj and i follow him threw his trails.terror i understand that you have nothing better to do with your life tried working for a living  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "terror2k9"
M.J. always said he was not God,but he was trying to live his life ,to be God-like.
listening to his music every day for a whole year now ,I really have realized that his music was more than just songs,because I always liked his music but never looked at the real lyrics,its amazing how many people love a song but don't know whats really being sung ,I never realized how powerful his lyrics really were until after his "death".Now all I do is read lyrics of songs to see where the artists are really coming from. I really do believe M.J. was special in every way when you can't even count how many special messages he has put into his music.Just and example "Man in the Mirror""keep the Faith""Earth song""Another part of Me" "CRy""UNBREAKABLE" "They Don't really care about Us" "Jam"I could probably be here all day posting the strong messages in hiS LYRICS all day. Trying to prove that they just were not songs in the sense of entertainment purposes but Songs with a strong message trying to teach us a lesson in life itself. Everyone in the world knew how giving Michael Jackson was with the charities to help our world and how he would open his home to all the sick children and let them run free through Neverland and have the time of there lives.M.J had a mission and a goal in his life and I truly believe he thought or thinks he is truly doing GODS work! What do you think?

I also agree that there are very deep messages in the Michael's songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yes i was a fan of mj and i follow him threw his trails.terror i understand that you have nothing better to do with your life tried working for a living  :lol:

then i'm having a little trouble understanding why you are so angry at people holding him in high regards. no one is actually saying that he is god and everyone understands that he was very human with human frailties and faults.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You are batting 1,000,your 4 for 4,I am starting to think you got the Hots for me!
Throwin' rocks to hide your hands

You ain't done enough for me
You ain't done enough for me
You are disgustin' me, yeah yeah
You're aiming just for me
You are disgustin' me
Just want your cut from me
But too bad, too bad

Look who just walked in the place
Dead and stuffy in the face
Look who's standing if you please
Though you tried to bring me to my knees

Too bad too bad about it
Why don't you scream and shout it
Too bad too bad about it
Why don't you just scream and shout it
Too bad too bad about it
Why don't you scream and shout it
Too bad too bad about it
Why don't you just scream and shout it
Queenofbklyn you ain't got nothing,take a deep breath and stalk someone else!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what are you tag team couple :?: i am happy that people are understanding his message...terror how old are you 5. GROW UP!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock: Grow up? All five of you posts all attack me verbally,I know you hate everything this site stands for.... But you should worry about other things you can do something about. obviously you are on the wrong site! Attacking me any chance you get will do you no good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

do flatter your self little boy! you don't even know what i'm about! :evil  i have been following this for awhile just relax and go take you meds :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
you know that  it sad that when people has to wait til a person passes away ,(or not) for people to think that person is god . there only one GOD. terror you really have to think what you what you are saying. did you ever follow mj so much when it really matter ?   :twisted:  did you ever follow him when he was going threw he trails? i think not. was he a good person? many people think he was. only people close to him really know.. ?WHERE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE :shock:

were you?

again i will ask were you? he had fans all over the world . i am sure most of them realize that they were not close to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

just because someone is religious, does not mean they are perfect. No one is perfect in the Good book anyway. Just because MJ knew how to move that thang  :P does not mean he didn't have a religious side 8-)

MJ had to be the most generous artists ever... (not going to type everything I know, look it up if you want to know) and he wasn't in competition for the Forbes list, he used his $$ for good ALOT :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whazupitu? (With Michael Jackson) Lyrics

The Suns Gonna Shine,
the Flowers Are Gonna Grow,
the Clouds Will Bring Us Showers,
the Rivers Gonna Flow.
men Ain't Got No Power,
he Kills Nothing But Himself,
men Is A Creation,
men Is Nothing Else So...

chorus:
whatzup?
whatzup?
whatzup With You?

whatzup?
whaz Up With You?
wazupwitu?
whatzup?
whatzup?
whatzup With You?
whazup?
whazup With You?
whats Up With You?

always Into Mountains,
always Into Trees,
always Into Oceans,
always Into Seas.
(Waz Up With U?)
we Can't Stop This World,
cause' Its Not Our World,
we Can Just,
jackie Chan It Up.
even When We're Falling,
he's Mighty Patient,
he's Got Your Number,
beat Your Disease!
he Knows You're Fallin,
you're Fallin,
you're Fallin,
falling.
men Is A Creation,
men Is Nothing More So...

chorus:
whatzup?
whatzup?
whatzup With You?
whatzup?
whaz Up With You?
wazupwitu?
whatzup?
whatzup?
whatzup With You?
whazup?
whazup With You?
whats Up With You?

eddie: Always Into Mountains.
michael: Always Into Trees!
eddie: Always Into Oceans.
michael: Always Into Seas!

oh!
(Lalalalalalalala)
baby Let The Children Sing!
whaz Up With You?
whaz Up?
whaz Up?
whats Up?
whaz Up With You?
whats Up With You?
woah!
you Still Love Me Do!
you
you
whaz Up?
whaz Up?
whaz Up With You?
whazup With You?
oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!
this Is All Just Something New!
waz Up?
waz Up?
waz Up?
oooooooo!
waz Up Wit You?

chorus:
whatzup?
whatzup?
whatzup With You?
whatzup?
whaz Up With You?
wazupwitu?
whatzup?
whatzup?
whatzup With You?
whazup?
whazup With You?
whats Up With You?

whats Up With You?
whats Up With You?
whats Up With You?

waz Up?
tell Me What You Love!

whats Up With You?
Very simple message,but its straight to the point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Michael Jackson mentioned God, Jesus, or doing good and healing, either people or their sad situations(Jesus' works, TOO, BTW) in every interview on him ever published.  Sad, now, how everything has been broken up into bytes or edited out...

He didn't preach to you to do anything, except look into your :o  OWN face in your own mirror, but he always spoke of his own life and efforts to be sure he was right with God, and how BLESSED he was by endeavoring to obey the Word he knew.

It is never a contest, with God, but, just FYI, as it was brought up, here, I never ever heard of ANYONE, wealthy, entertainer, or average joe, build an entire ROOM, DEVOTED ONLY, and ENTIRELY to the accommodation of sick little kids, for sheer comfort and happiness for a few hours of their difficult lives  :!:

NO one does this.

Sick and hopeless situations render most people very helpless and uncomfortably inept. Jackson doesn't REact, he PRO-acts. There is a POWERFUL force of Love and compassion inside there... :D

Many people who obtain great wealth, only look for charities as tax shelters and many, many more entertainers, feel blessed and compelled to "give back". Only God can judge which motived whom. I'm certain the recipients of any support or gift, aren't judging their benefactors in any way, and neither am I.  

Just saying, I can FEEL and HEAR and SEE Jesus in the actions of Michael Jackson, on a regular basis.

My opinion won't carry any weight at judgment day---I just wanted to say this about him, HERE. I never met any one like that, who simply wanted to relieve suffering by  making it easy for people to be happy for a minute  :!:  :cry:  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)

:arrow:  :idea: WHAT

would this world be LIKE,

if even half of us were just like THAT :?: :o  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

P.S., I got so awed  :) over MJ, I forgot to say:

Fighting with one another is, BTW, FYI, just saying...kinda-sorta off topic,eh?  Peace :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

@its her

your post made me think of something i found when i was wondering about the lyrics from  we are the world about turning stone to bread                            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
@its her

your post made me think of something i found when i was wondering about the lyrics from  we are the world about turning stone to bread                            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for that link!!  What a great story/lesson! I believe that it is MOSTLY about motive, and every little thing we do, MATTERS; (And, it would be great if everyone simply obeyed all promptings of kindness,) but the main thing is,

:idea:  :arrow:  DID you DO something, or not, no matter what you personally felt like?  I somehow believe MJ gave (money, time, attention, blood, sweat, & tears), no matter what was going on with him personally or internally---because he said once that it is what we are here FOR.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions