M.J. always said he was not God,but he was trying to live his life ,to be God-like.
listening to his music every day for a whole year now ,I really have realized that his music was more than just songs,because I always liked his music but never looked at the real lyrics,its amazing how many people love a song but don't know whats really being sung ,I never realized how powerful his lyrics really were until after his "death".Now all I do is read lyrics of songs to see where the artists are really coming from. I really do believe M.J. was special in every way when you can't even count how many special messages he has put into his music.Just and example "Man in the Mirror""keep the Faith""Earth song""Another part of Me" "CRy""UNBREAKABLE" "They Don't really care about Us" "Jam"I could probably be here all day posting the strong messages in hiS LYRICS all day. Trying to prove that they just were not songs in the sense of entertainment purposes but Songs with a strong message trying to teach us a lesson in life itself. Everyone in the world knew how giving Michael Jackson was with the charities to help our world and how he would open his home to all the sick children and let them run free through Neverland and have the time of there lives.M.J had a mission and a goal in his life and I truly believe he thought or thinks he is truly doing GODS work! What do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

hmmmm...... I'm sure his dancing was approved by the one above... :lol:   I think MJ did a lot of good but he was no more doing God's work than any other entertainer.  I think lots of people could actually argue the opposite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "terror2k9"
M.J. always said he was not God,but he was trying to live his life ,to be God-like.
listening to his music every day for a whole year now ,I really have realized that his music was more than just songs,because I always liked his music but never looked at the real lyrics,its amazing how many people love a song but don't know whats really being sung ,I never realized how powerful his lyrics really were until after his "death".Now all I do is read lyrics of songs to see where the artists are really coming from. I really do believe M.J. was special in every way when you can't even count how many special messages he has put into his music.Just and example "Man in the Mirror""keep the Faith""Earth song""Another part of Me" "CRy""UNBREAKABLE" "They Don't really care about Us" "Jam"I could probably be here all day posting the strong messages in hiS LYRICS all day. Trying to prove that they just were not songs in the sense of entertainment purposes but Songs with a strong message trying to teach us a lesson in life itself. Everyone in the world knew how giving Michael Jackson was with the charities to help our world and how he would open his home to all the sick children and let them run free through Neverland and have the time of there lives.M.J had a mission and a goal in his life and I truly believe he thought or thinks he is truly doing GODS work! What do you think?

I agree completely. I think is amazing how many people Michael has touched on a very deep level. He has also acheived something truly unpresidented by touching people who didn't even know they had been touched. People like me, who had a sudden reminder once he had 'Died'. I felt that something wasn't right and I couldn't let it rest, I had to try and make sense of it. This shocked me because I was never a fan really. He has been literally talking to us in his songs and it is only now that we really hear him. Yes I do think he is on a mission to do God's work and along with many others who are aiding him. The true magic will always be Michael, it's like he gave a bit of himself to every one who could sense it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
hmmmm...... I'm sure his dancing was approved by the one above... :lol:   I think MJ did a lot of good but he was no more doing God's work than any other entertainer.  I think lots of people could actually argue the opposite.
Yes we can disagree,that is why we are human we all can believe what we want. Just stating an opinion on what he himself had said about being GOD-Like.Its an opinion,One thing for sure no one else even comes close to M.J's catalog of songs its untouchable! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

In my opinion there is only one God and nobody can be like him. Michael wanted to do good, be a good person, and obey the 10 commandments. He did not want to be God like.Just a humanitarian who cares about people, world, everything surrounding him.  Jehova witness, are very religious people, and they have very high faith, as catholics. He never said he wanted to be like God, he said he wanted to make God proud of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mykidsmum

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
In my opinion there is only one God and nobody can be like him. Michael wanted to do good, be a good person, and obey the 10 commandments. He did not want to be God like.Just a humanitarian who cares about people, world, everything surrounding him.  Jehova witness, are very religious people, and they have very high faith, as catholics. He never said he wanted to be like God, he said he wanted to make God proud of him.
I think you are right about that.  He kept his religious life private because that's what it was for him, something between him and his maker and his public life was not about proselytizing.  In his own private life I'm sure he tried to do what was right based on his own religious standards but his public life is far from being religious...I don't think you would find any conservative religious leaders singing dirty diana or dancing the way he did.  LOL  I did just want to clarify...you said
and they have very high faith, as catholics
Jehovah Witness are not Catholic.  Catholic is a Religion unto itself...Catholics and Jehovah Witness fall under description of a "Christian"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think you misunderstood me.I never said he was GOD as there is only one! but look what his sister says here "Michael Jackson was like "God", says his sister La Toya.

The 53-year-old star insists her late brother had divine qualities because of the way he tried to spread peace and love during his life, which was tragically cut short in June.

She said during an appearance on UK TV show 'Live From Studio Five': "Michael was very, very special and my mother would always say that, because he was. He was very different. I would always say, 'He's not God. But he's so God-like.' He really was God-like. He just wanted to spread love and share love and just do everything that was wonderful. When you were around him, you felt that. You felt that energy. It was so different from what you guys really knew. That energy was so powerful and so strong. You liked being around him. You liked that feeling." I don't think its a bad thing to try to emulate Jesus being that he was so kind and giving but there is only one GOd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I think you are right about that.  He kept his religious life private because that's what it was for him, something between him and his maker and his public life was not about proselytizing.  In his own private life I'm sure he tried to do what was right based on his own religious standards but his public life is far from being religious...I don't think you would find any conservative religious leaders singing dirty diana or dancing the way he did.  LOL  I did just want to clarify...you said
Jehovah Witness are not Catholic.  Catholic is a Religion unto itself...Catholics and Jehovah Witness fall under description of a "Christian"

I never said that Jehovah witness is like catholic.. I said similar we have the same faith in God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

mykidsmum

I never said that Jehovah witness is like catholic.. I said similar we have the same faith in God.
my bad...I understood "as Catholics" as meaning... "as being Catholics" rather than how you meant it.  I get it now, you were using the word "as" in its form that means "like"...LOL  MY BAD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Jehovah Witness are not Catholic.  Catholic is a Religion unto itself...Catholics and Jehovah Witness

fall under description of a "Christian"

my bad...I understood "as Catholics" as meaning... "as being Catholics" rather than how you meant it.  I get it now, you were using the word "as" in its form that means "like"...LOL  MY BAD.

No you are not bad... I must have written it wrong. Hope you will have a great day
love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "terror2k9"

I agree completely with you terror2k9 .... and the weird thing is that I was thinking the same exact thoughts today while doing housework and listening to MJ.  I really got chills down my spine when I read your post !!!  I believe this to be a huge wake up call for many. " When the pupil is ready, the teacher will appear". I am certainly going to study more of MJ messages in his songs.
And to quote the man himself ...

That's why I write these kinda songs, to give some kind of awareness and awakening and hope to people.
~Michael Jackson

Much Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i believe micheal said he tried to imitate jesus. i think jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the father.

and david did dance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Look what Randy said in a cnn interview "ok...My brother was a great artist, a warrior, setting goals, more important he was a great parent a great son, a fun loving jokester.
We are going to have a memorial at forest lawn, expecting a large turnout, of family and fans...fans can put flowers there.
Now the family is going to continue with Michael's charity work.
The family will come together and perform because that is what they are suppose to do...God's work!" The family surely believes in M.J.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you know that  it sad that when people has to wait til a person passes away ,(or not) for people to think that person is god . there only one GOD. terror you really have to think what you what you are saying. did you ever follow mj so much when it really matter ?   :twisted:  did you ever follow him when he was going threw he trails? i think not. was he a good person? many people think he was. only people close to him really know.. WHERE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its funny QUEEN OF BROOKLYN you have a total of 3 posts and all of them are aimed towards me and trying to shoot down everything I say! I tell you what,maybe you should learn how to read because I never said MJ is GOD,and for your information you think you know me so well I did back MJ during his trials I never thought he did what he was accused of,back off me and get your own life,you need one bad!Get a hobby! Its sad when someone like you has no idea what they talking about and attack someone because they are interested in something you don't understand! goodbye I don't got time to mess with someone as ignorant as you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions