italian tv rete4 talk about mj's "death"
June 10, 2010, 06:11:13 AM
tonight at 21.10 will be aired on an italian tv "top secret" about the misterious circumstances of mj's "death"
here's the link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and here 's the translation

Top Secret June 10: we talk about Celebrity Crime
What hiding the deaths of John Lennon, MJ, Monty Python and My Martini?

Celebrity Crime: This is the topic of the second episode of Top Secret, airing Thursday, June 10 on Channel 4.

The mysterious deaths of famous people are the focus of the investigation conducted by Claudio Brachino making use of presence in the studio of Paul and Iva Zanicchi limits.

Monty Python and My Martini many years after their deaths are still a secret. John Lennon and Michael Jackson music myths disappeared in mysterious and violent circumstances. Murders and acts of madness: What's behind the crimes in the entertainment world?

It also investigates the obscure deaths of Elvis Presley and Maria Callas and major news events that have seen starring John Holmes and Roman Polanski. And there is space between the spiritual legends and myths that surround the satanic world music as the Beatles and Rolling Stones.

Monty Python: Join the Sanremo Festival in 1967 with the song Hello Love Hello presented in pairs with Dalida. The track is discarded. Locked in her room in an outbuilding of the Hotel Savoy in the city of Liguria, is found murdered by the same Dalida. Official cause of death: suicide. But because the bullet was never found?

Mia Martini: May 14, 1995 his body was found in the apartment in Via Liguria 2 in Cardano al Campo (VA). The death occurred in a cardiac arrest caused by an overdose of drugs. On May 17 the body is cremated, and the case closed.

John Lennon is the evening of 8 December 1980, at 22:50, when in New York, the 25 year old Mark Chapman, exploded against him four shots saying Hey, Mr. Lennon! Is about to make history. Rescued by a police patrol, loses consciousness during a trip to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Michael Jackson: 25 June 2009, while at his home in Holmby Hills (Los Angeles), has an illness. Immediately rescue his team, is transported to the clinic, where he died from cardiac arrest. His personal physician Conrad Murray is still under investigation for involuntary manslaughter, for the singer have prescribed inordinate amounts of drugs.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Puff

As far as I remember Claudio Brachino, an italian journalist, wrote a book about Michael, published after the June 25th, 2009...  :roll:  :roll:
They (Top Secret) "dedicated" already a special show to Michael Jackson last year, after the memorial.... :?  :roll:  :roll:
Let's see what they will talk about this time......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

ok, let's see what come next tonight at 9:10....
I smell bs, but I'm curious ;)

Thanks for the post !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

The television service dedicated to Michael Jackson had  intent advertising and commercial to sell the book written by Signorini and criminologist...
The 'hoax death" of MJ was labeled as "legend underground" invented by fans who do not want to believe the disappearance of  MJ (sometimes called "Jacko" by the reporter with voice-over field) and then appointed by Brachino, with a little smile, "King of Pop."
Ritual trite and predictable, that deliberately does not bring   added value to the "rumors" on web  to obscure the obvious links with Freemasonry.
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions