Just Saw New Clue in "Now What?" Episode!!
June 06, 2010, 03:47:08 PM
At the beginning of this episode, Jermaine and his son, Jeremy are jammin' in the living room....behind the couch where Jeremy is sitting is this large abstract painting....and after viewing it several times, I can assure you there can be no doubt what the image on it is....it is Michael, a white dove and a large SUNFLOWER!! One of many subtle clues in that series, which I believe was used primarily as a hotbed of clues for the hoax....for example, Jermaine wears both a soccer shirt from Bahrain and one from Ireland at different times in the series....So what, you might say? Do you think he wears these because Lil Bro Mike brought them home to Jermaine when he came home from both of those places? Like a vacation present? I DON'T! Not to mention his wife's "Michael Lives" tee....so obvious it could be written off....but maybe some of these clues have to be somewhat obvious to keep people believing....if you have the ability to watch that episode, please tell me your thoughts! Peace!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

You're right! It is Michael in that pic.  Also, the other wall has the Thriller album with platinum records arranged around it. Why would Jermaine have Michael's records at his house???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Te extrano mi amor~

So, was it taped at Michael's house?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Wow I never noticed that before.  Great observation!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "NoHype"
You're right! It is Michael in that pic.  Also, the other wall has the Thriller album with platinum records arranged around it. Why would Jermaine have Michael's records at his house???

Can someone post the link please for those of us that are challenged in finding the right one? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "NoHype"

Can someone post the link please for those of us that are challenged in finding the right one? Thanks!

I watched the entire series a couple of months ago. Here's the link to the "Now What?" show.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They list the names of the full episodes, scroll down until you see the "Now What" and click on it. It will show you the 5 episodes for that show.

Enjoy!
Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 06:03:38 PM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Yes Michael is in that picture, but some parts of the series were taped at the Hayvenhurst home where his mom lives. So I don't think it strange to see a picture of Michael on those walls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

No, what struck me as strange was the juxtaposition of an image of Michael, a white dove (symbolizing Peace) and a sunflower (symbolizing Happiness)....subliminal messages....they're popping up everywhere...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "heisinme09"
No, what struck me as strange was the juxtaposition of an image of Michael, a white dove (symbolizing Peace) and a sunflower (symbolizing Happiness)....subliminal messages....they're popping up everywhere...
A dove has many meanings as do sunflowers. You have chosen the two you like. I prefer these two.

The dove represents the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost
A sunflower because it follows the Sun symbolizes the life giving properties of the sun. In mythology they represent the adoration of Apollo (Greek & Roman), Olmec (Incas) Helios (Greek) and Ra (Egyptian). Therefore they are representative of the creator (or God) and his divine love.
That's two out of three...

There is also a butterfly.
The butterfly has long been a Christian symbol of resurrection.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "heisinme09"
A dove has many meanings as do sunflowers. You have chosen the two you like. I prefer these two.

The dove represents the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost
A sunflower because it follows the Sun symbolizes the life giving properties of the sun. In mythology they represent the adoration of Apollo (Greek & Roman), Olmec (Incas) Helios (Greek) and Ra (Egyptian). Therefore they are representative of the creator (or God) and his divine love.
That's two out of three...

There is also a butterfly.
The butterfly has long been a Christian symbol of resurrection.

Wow - that is pretty amazing. I haven't seen The Jacksons A Family Dynasty as it wasn't on free to air here in Australia. However that picture behind Jermaine says alot subliminally...I can really see what Serenity and heisinme09 are saying. I think I can see other images in that painting as well. Need to look a bit more closely at the screen shot. It's the same with This Is It...there are so many hidden images of many many different things - animals, numbers, words, humanesq figures, faces etc  throughout all of TII ...hidden in clothes, backgrounds, shadows, the videos made for behind the performers on stage...it has been a constant theme throughout.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

..i think the man in the drawing is not Michael...but Jermaine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa Marie's latest album is called "Now What?"

When I read the title for this episode, I immediately thought of her album, but it didn't make sense at this time.
Now, that she was the one asking for the sunflowers and there's a painting of Michael with a sunflower, it does somehow make sense...  :?   ;)

And doesn't it also look like his hair is burning? Or is there a reflection?

I also thought, it didn't look like Michael but rather one of the brothers, but in paintings Michael often doesn't look like Michael, because some proportions aren't right.
Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 04:03:55 PM by Ninanina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ninanina"
Lisa Marie's latest album is called "Now What?"

When I read the title for this episode, I immediately thought of her album, but it didn't make sense at this time.
Now, that she was the one asking for the sunflowers and there's a painting of Michael with a sunflower, it does somehow make sense...  :?   ;)

Title song: Now What?

When I left and I said goodbye
Did you know that I meant it, mmmm, that time?
I guess that I didn't quite realize
What I was saying goodbye to - whoa, just yet
The only asphalt to pave my way - that was you
And damn it if I didn't try to do
Everything that I was supposed to
And now - what do I do now?
Oh, I don't know cuz I'm still leaving
Now - who's gonna save me next time?
Oh, not you - ooh, for the first time
And the road to get to the other side of your rainbow
It wasn't for me - oh, I guess
I couldn't live - not according to your path
I believe, at least
But damn it if I didn't give it a damn good shot
At least to try and be
And what do I do now
Oh, I don't know cuz I'm still leaving
And now - who's gonna save me next time?
No, not you - ooh, for the first time
But somehow I'll be alright
Somehow I'll be alright, ooh
When I left and I said goodbye
Did you know that I meant it that time?
And damn it if I didn't try to do
Everything that I was supposed to
And now - what do I do now?
Oh, I don't know
Oh, I'm leaving
And now, who's gonna save me next time?
Oh, won't be you
Ooh, for the first time
But somehow I'll be alright
Somehow I'll be alright
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Serenitys_Dream

Also on the table is an elephant statue and some sort of Gold Pyramid.

This Hoax has been repeatedly referred to as "The Greatest Show On Earth" which is PT Barnum Slogan.

The Circus was at the Staples Centre after the memorial and there was a Circus Parade the morning of the memorial.

Cirque Del Soliel which is involved with Cris Angels show and now a Michael Jackson show translates from French to Circus from the Sun.

Elephants
For years the elephant has been known as a sacred animal in the East. As the largest animal to walk the Earth, the elephant is known as a symbol of strength and power. It also represents perseverance, in that it is an extremely hard working animal. Some worship the elephant so much as to make it their national symbol, such as Thailand. Elephants are also seen as symbols of wisdom and dignity, because of their incredible intelligence and very long life span.

In the Eastern part of the Earth, the elephant used to carry royal figures and, therefore, became associated with royal status.

The Pyramid can symbolize many things, one thing I found is the following:
The pyramid as a symbol of human development
The pyramid represents the sense of harmony and unity within ourselves and with the environment to which we aspire. The individual building blocks of the pyramid are lessons we have already successfully completed, i.e. the ability we have already learned of how to live the basic rights of existence. As soon as the top of the pyramid has been built to the necessary height and the whole structure has been cleanly rendered the highest goal can be said to have been reached: The respective person is then in perpetual harmony with himself and his environment.
There is more at the link if you're interested.

The Colour Gold
Gold, both the color and object, symbolizes justice. Gold symbolizes power, strength, and perfection.
The ancients used gold to symbolize balance in all things, as in the "golden mean."
Gold is associated with divine principles. Phi is sometimes called "the golden ratio."
Gold represents great value. If we value others, we treat them with "the golden rule." We give valued customers "gold cards." We value moments of peace; therefore, "silence is golden." In Greek mythology, "the golden fleece" is the valued, sought-after goal.
Gold is further associated with the wisdom of aging. (Note that "gold" contains the word "old.") The fiftieth wedding anniversary is golden. Our latter years are also considered golden. The height of wisdom in civilizations is referred to as "the golden age."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions