HazzelyTopic starter

Re: Kenny crying
June 05, 2010, 11:52:47 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

if anyone in this group is going to get emotional i would expect it to be kenny. i just think the kind of darkness under the eyes and that sort of overall redness reminds me of allergies. if he had been crying i would have to guess it wasn't mometarily for him to look like that .we have no idea what any one of them knows or how they might be affected by what they know. kenny to me always seems somewhat nervous and ill at ease in interviews and such. i believe he knows something that saddens him. but it doesn't have to be want we were told.

Well alergies are not momentary. If you're in a place which provokes you an allergy it won't stop until you leave (and the fact is he was always there, outside)..
Plus allergies, as far as i'm concerned, cause sneezing and swelling (among others) ;/
Well, i'll keep believing those were real tears ;/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HazzelyTopic starter

June 05, 2010, 11:54:25 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
@ PureLove

Ye i've seen the pic of LIz and Katherine but that's not new, we knew about them. It's just we were always saying that we never saw a pic of Kenny crying and when we find it we deny everything about it..We have to be open minded, think about all the possibilies, cause that's why we are here, trying to find the truth, not if he's coming back or not or whatever.

@jill        

Trying to figure out, I don't remember where was it from

As I wrote before I saw Kenny's picture 8 months ago too. This is NOT the first time I'm seeing the picture. And I don't think that he's crying at all. :)

:roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

HazzelyTopic starter

June 05, 2010, 11:55:50 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "jill"
+ where was this taken? It's not where they placed it at the memorial, it has to be previous or post ;/

Wow, I have never seen this photo before.  I thought I had seen just about every one of them from the 25th on.  Where did you find this one?

ok so after the memorial that casket was supposed to be gone right? so this is before. i thought i heard that mariah carey nor usher knew that it was going to be there. because i am pretty sure that is usher behind randy.yes or no to one or both questions . anyone know?

yes that's usher, even if we can only see half face lol, i'm almost sure that's him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

June 06, 2010, 12:00:36 AM
You know what pisses me off? That when we found pictures of him smiling we were like: oh see! Michael can't be dead, there's the proof! Yet when we find something like this we can't face the reality and think: hey man maybe he was really crying! REAL tears. We keep denying and remain skeptical when something unespected comes out
That's not the point, we are here to know the truth

Exactly! And I'm sorry to say that it is the way people keeps this "hoax" going. It is senseless and leading nowhere.  :?  But, maybe it's just me...

Anyway, I think these pics are from the backstage before the memorial. There you go another one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 06, 2010, 12:03:44 AM
What about this picture of Conrad Murray crying in church???? :D  :D  :D

Everybody involved in this hoax have normal human feelings.  If I had to pretend someone was dead, I would cry about that too.  Just imagine the emotions built up inside of them, having to keep this lie to themselves for so long.  It would break me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:09:03 AM
you know i was thinking a while ago how it must be to be in a situation , like micheal when wherever you go whatever you do you are fully aware that either there is always the potental for your picture to be taken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 06, 2010, 12:09:50 AM
Hello to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!A big THANK YOU,Hazzel!!!!
You opened my eyes,OMGGGGGGGGG,I hope I'm not looseing my mind. :o  :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:
When i saw the pictures from THIS IS IT premiere I notest someone I knew from TV and I said to my self:FROM WHERE I KNOW THIS MAN???????????????????? :shock:  :shock:  :shock
Do you guys know who this man is??????????????????????????
What is he doing here,and what is his connection with the Jackson family,because heis not famous,lol.WE know him from TV and because of a BIG SCANDAL and big and WEIRD DEATH,just like Michael's DEATH. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 12:13:15 AM
+ where was this taken? It's not where they placed it at the memorial, it has to be previous or post ;/

That is backstage at Staples.

And yes, Usher is in the photo too. Here's another pic from that day where you can see Usher's whole face:

Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:16:24 AM by Christiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 12:15:22 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!A big THANK YOU,Hazzel!!!!
You opened my eyes,OMGGGGGGGGG,I hope I'm not looseing my mind. :o  :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:
When i saw the pictures from THIS IS IT premiere I notest someone I knew from TV and I said to my self:FROM WHERE I KNOW THIS MAN???????????????????? :shock:  :shock:  :shock
Do you guys know who this man is??????????????????????????
What is he doing here,and what is his connection with the Jackson family,because heis not famous,lol.WE know him from TV and because of a BIG SCANDAL and big and WEIRD DEATH,just like Michael's DEATH. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This guy is Larry Birkhead Granitz (check out the name of the pic  :D ) but can't find anything about him :s , Is he a photographer?

EDIT:

Larry Birkhead says he still struggles with the death of Anna Nicole Smith, which happened two years ago Sunday.

“Even after two years, it is hard to believe that Anna is gone,” Birkhead — who fathered two-year-old Dannielynn with the actress — tells Usmagazine.com.My only comfort is that I have a beautiful daughter,” he continues. “That serves as a constant reminder of a beautiful life gone too soon.”

Smith died from a lethal combination of nine drugs, according to Broward County medical examiner Dr. Joshua Perper. She was 39.She was laid to rest wearing a tiara and custom-made, beaded gown in the Bahamas’ Lake View cemetery — next to her son, Daniel, who had died of drug-related causes five months prior.

Birkhead won custody of Dannielynn in April 2007.

So he was Anna's partner, what is he doing at the premiere ;/

EDIT:

Ok, seems that the name of picture is wrong, check this:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:21:42 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"

That is backstage at Staples.

And yes, Usher is in the photo too. Here's another pic from that day where you can see Usher's whole face:

ok but was it no one who performed was supposed to be aware that it would be there or just mariah?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 06, 2010, 12:25:33 AM
Just found this picture from "This is it" premiere...  :?  :?  :?   :cry:  :cry:
Seem real tears and pain to me.  :cry:

more info and pics at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:roll:   :roll:   :roll:   :roll:   :roll:   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 12:26:10 AM
YES HE IS LARRY BRIKHEAD,I KNOW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT ITS MORE,LOL
HOW COME YOU DONT KNOW HIM,OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?
HE IS THE FATHER OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
AND WHAT IS HE DOING THERE????????????
SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE,I AND SUSPECT THAY ANNA NICOLE DEATH IS AN HOAX ALSO,SORRY BUT THIS IS MY OPINION GUYS.I BELIEVE THIS ABOUT ALOT MORE WEIRD DEATHS ACCTUALY.
HERE IS WHAT TV CAN DO TO YOU GUYS,AND WHEN YOU ARE BUSY WITH SOMEONES LIFE AND NOT YOURS.WE BECOME THE TV,WE BECOME THE GOSSIPS,WE BECOME A MACHINE,WE BECOME THE NEWSPAPARES,AND WE FORGET TO BE HUMANS WITH A HEART .BY BUYING NEWSPAPERS ,WE BUY OUR TICHET TO THIS CIRCUS THAT WE CALL LIFE.
[youtube:10ugavmu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu-7SPM835E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:10ugavmu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 12:28:17 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 12:34:11 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
YES HE IS LARRY BRIKHEAD,I KNOW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT ITS MORE,LOL
HOW COME YOU DONT KNOW HIM,OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?
HE IS THE FATHER OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
AND WHAT IS HE DOING THERE????????????
SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE,I AND SUSPECT THAY ANNA NICOLE DEATH IS AN HOAX ALSO,SORRY BUT THIS IS MY OPINION GUYS.I BELIEVE THIS ABOUT ALOT MORE WEIRD DEATHS ACCTUALY.
HERE IS WHAT TV CAN DO TO YOU GUYS,AND WHEN YOU ARE BUSY WITH SOMEONES LIFE AND NOT YOURS.WE BECOME THE TV,WE BECOME THE GOSSIPS,WE BECOME A MACHINE,WE BECOME THE NEWSPAPARES,AND WE FORGET TO BE HUMANS WITH A HEART .BY BUYING NEWSPAPERS ,WE BUY OUR TICHET TO THIS CIRCUS THAT WE CALL LIFE.
[youtube:2emxw1y5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu-7SPM835E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2emxw1y5]

i knew Anna, not him  :lol:  
Anna died because she mixed some anti-depressive pills which can't be combined for it's lethal (just saw the other day Famous Crime Scenes .Anna Nicole Smith -after watching Michael's ofc..). Her son died of an overdose, that's why she was on treatment.
She is really gone, no hoax ;/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

June 06, 2010, 12:35:59 AM
Just found this picture from "This is it" premiere...  :?  :?  :?   :cry:  :cry:
Seem real tears and pain to me.  :cry:

more info and pics at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After 11 months, you still talk about "real" tears? Where are they? I haven't even seen a real tear from any family member. So I need to  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions