HazzelyTopic starter

Kenny crying
June 05, 2010, 09:22:49 PM
Just found this picture from "This is it" premiere...  :?  :?  :?   :cry:  :cry:
Seem real tears and pain to me.  :cry:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

more info and pics at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 09:27:29 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Re: Kenny crying
June 05, 2010, 09:24:50 PM
Oh gosh - where did you find this? I agree that he looks emotional but maybe it's because Michael can't enjoy the accolades in person? I can hope, right?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 05, 2010, 09:26:51 PM
So? If stuff like this makes someone lose hope, I don't know what to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

June 05, 2010, 09:28:41 PM
Why was he crying? I don't lose hopes, but it makes me wonder..we can't deny those were real tears. He was emotional..i dk what to say..

EDIT:

You know what pisses me off? That when we found pictures of him smiling we were like: oh see! Michael can't be dead, there's the proof! Yet when we find something like this we can't face the reality and think: hey man maybe he was really crying! REAL tears. We keep denying and remain skeptical when something unespected comes out
That's not the point, we are here to know the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

June 05, 2010, 09:36:47 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Just found this picture from "This is it" premiere...  :?  :?  :?   :cry:  :cry:

fall allergy season?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 05, 2010, 09:37:33 PM
Crocodile tears..   WHERE IS THE WATER IN HIS EYES??  I see none.  Real tears roll down the cheeks and reflect in the eyes.

It was pretty windy that day, he is probably wiping something out of his eye that the wind blew there.

I dont like this man...  he smiles too much and has made too much profit with TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

June 05, 2010, 09:39:58 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

fall allergy season?

If so, he would've been crying all the day, right? Cause they were out, but i've seen other photos and he doesn't. He was emotional at that moment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

HazzelyTopic starter

June 05, 2010, 10:58:58 PM
+ where was this taken? It's not where they placed it at the memorial, it has to be previous or post ;/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

jill

June 05, 2010, 11:13:16 PM
+ where was this taken? It's not where they placed it at the memorial, it has to be previous or post ;/

Wow, I have never seen this photo before.  I thought I had seen just about every one of them from the 25th on.  Where did you find this one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 05, 2010, 11:26:18 PM
Hazzely,

I've seen all of these pictures before and also one more where Elizabeth Taylor's eyes were red at the funeral and Michael's mom was also looking sad too. BUT NONE of them made me think that Michael could be gone. I'm 1500% sure that Michael is ALIVE! I found thousands of proofs that prove Michael is so alive, so why would a couple of pictures corrupt the truth I have already found? :) And this is a hoax and this needs to LOOK lie a real death. So isn't this so normal for these people trying to look sad or maybe they can be sad because of Michael's situation and not being there with them? This is NOT about denying anything. This is about being sure what some of us have found already. Unfortunately I know that there're people on the forum who are trying to be sure that Michael is gone. They're trying to find proofs that he really is gone, not trying to find proofs that he's alive. Whatever it was given to them they will keep on denying to see it. BUT the point is, they will never ever be sure that he's dead too. This's so sad. I wasn't talking about you, hope you didn't get it that way btw. But as far as I see there're people like I wrote on the forum. And I'm not so sure why they're wasting their time here and not join to a RIP forum. Anyways, hope I could clearly explain why we don't find these pictures sad or why we don't lose hope becoz of these kind of things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 05, 2010, 11:32:10 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

fall allergy season?

If so, he would've been crying all the day, right? Cause they were out, but i've seen other photos and he doesn't. He was emotional at that moment

if anyone in this group is going to get emotional i would expect it to be kenny. i just think the kind of darkness under the eyes and that sort of overall redness reminds me of allergies. if he had been crying i would have to guess it wasn't mometarily for him to look like that .we have no idea what any one of them knows or how they might be affected by what they know. kenny to me always seems somewhat nervous and ill at ease in interviews and such. i believe he knows something that saddens him. but it doesn't have to be want we were told.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

HazzelyTopic starter

June 05, 2010, 11:35:51 PM
@ PureLove

Ye i've seen the pic of LIz and Katherine but that's not new, we knew about them. It's just we were always saying that we never saw a pic of Kenny crying and when we find it we deny everything about it..We have to be open minded, think about all the possibilies, cause that's why we are here, trying to find the truth, not if he's coming back or not or whatever.

@jill        

Trying to figure out, I don't remember where was it from
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

June 05, 2010, 11:38:35 PM
Quote from: "jill"

Wow, I have never seen this photo before.  I thought I had seen just about every one of them from the 25th on.  Where did you find this one?

ok so after the memorial that casket was supposed to be gone right? so this is before. i thought i heard that mariah carey nor usher knew that it was going to be there. because i am pretty sure that is usher behind randy.yes or no to one or both questions . anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 05, 2010, 11:45:09 PM
@ PureLove

Ye i've seen the pic of LIz and Katherine but that's not new, we knew about them. It's just we were always saying that we never saw a pic of Kenny crying and when we find it we deny everything about it..We have to be open minded, think about all the possibilies, cause that's why we are here, trying to find the truth, not if he's coming back or not or whatever.

@jill        

Trying to figure out, I don't remember where was it from

As I wrote before I saw Kenny's picture 8 months ago too. This is NOT the first time I'm seeing the picture. And I don't think that he's crying at all. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 11:46:31 PM
You know what pisses me off? That when we found pictures of him smiling we were like: oh see! Michael can't be dead, there's the proof! Yet when we find something like this we can't face the reality and think: hey man maybe he was really crying! REAL tears. We keep denying and remain skeptical when something unespected comes out
That's not the point, we are here to know the truth
i totally agree with you on this point, BUT with one single still picture i can not say he was crying or even was emotional. you know this happens, i have ridiculous photos in which i look freaking angry, or as if i'm crying and sad but actually it was just an expression for less than a second and i was not angry or sad! you know what i mean! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions