MJ-Fan

It'll probably end up next week some time!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

Weird, the Jacksons have rescheduled as many times on LKL as Thome Thome has. I wonder if they find it hard to keep track on their lies and need transcripts before going on air.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Weird, the Jacksons have rescheduled as many times on LKL as Thome Thome has. I wonder if they find it hard to keep track on their lies and need transcripts before going on air.  :roll:

:lol:  :roll:  :?  They rescheduled again? How many times do they need to reshedule? Will they ever be on? Maybe you're right about the transcrips. They lied and lost track of their stories so many times that they'll afriad they'll slip up big time and blow the whole thing. Maybe MJ needs time to write scripts for them and they need time to memorize them?  :lol:  :roll:  :?  Or maybe they're afraid of being asked questions if Michael's alive, did he fake his death, etc?  :roll:  :?  Who knows with them, they give you a headache! :roll:  :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :roll:

:lol:  :roll:  :?  They rescheduled again? How many times do they need to reshedule? Will they ever be on? Maybe you're right about the transcrips. They lied and lost track of their stories so many times that they'll afriad they'll slip up big time and blow the whole thing. Maybe MJ needs time to write scripts for them and they need time to memorize them?  :lol:  :roll:  :?  Or maybe they're afraid of being asked questions if Michael's alive, did he fake his death, etc?  :roll:  :?  Who knows with them, they give you a headache! :roll:  :roll:  :?

That is definitely plausible. I have a feeling they have been advised not to participate in LKL because they will be asked uncomfortable questions and maybe Michael has told them to not to go on. Or simply because they cant keep track on their lies and because they are aware of the fact that we are analyzing every single word that comes out of their mouth and body language too. They know this! I personally think they have been advised not to be on the show. Since this is Larry King LIVE Im assuming they are afraid to make fools of themselves. And you know what, this has nothing to do with grief. They were smiling and laughing, promoting their asses off with record lables, tribute shows, award shows ect so they cant come and claim they are struck with grief now. They had the opportunity to act humble and sad days following Michaels death but now everyone is questioning their odd behavior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.