You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I-Newswire HomeMembers AreaRegister NowAbout UsSitemap
Michael Jackson Fans - Is Sony Suspect?

The conspiracy theories regarding the murder of Michael Jackson are no longer just theory. Angry Fans are doing what they feel California D.A. is not. Is Sony Suspect?
(I-Newswire) June 4, 2010 - As the year closes on the death of the most successful pop music star in history, many fans have channeled their mourning into something a little more constructive.

They gather on social networking sites, message boards forums and chat sites to discuss, share and organize the information they have spent the last eleven months digging up. The conspiracy theories regarding the murder of Michael Jackson are no longer just theory. They are compelling ties of information in some long forgotten battles the pop star has had with business associates, attorneys and the recording label he generated billions of dollars for during his 20 years with Sony (after it bought out CBS and Epic Records).

The story that is unfolding across Twitter, Facebook and chatrooms from across the world would leave any creative-savvy director drooling for the rights to make it into a movie. But is it fantasy or are the fans really on to something?

What started as a simple, single suspect in Jackson’s death has grown into an international, multi-teamed investigation that has turned up motive that ensnares ex-Jackson employees, business managers, attorneys, financiers and multi-national corporations; one of them being the last label for which Jackson recorded. Sony Music Corporation.

Those unfamiliar with Jackson’s battles with Sony would have to become educated with the struggle Jackson had back in 2002 with his last original album, “Invincible”. His wrangling with Tommy Mottola, then head of Sony, made headlines. Jackson accused Mottola of being a “racist” and a “devil” during a speech he made at a press conference held by Reverend Al Sharpton over the treatment of black artists by the recording industry. Things went downhill from there.

Prancing over the Facebook pages of Jackson support groups, you can find diagrams of inter-business relationships around Jackson during his last seven years, compelling graphs and time lines of intersecting events amongst thousands of pictures of Michael Jackson. What is striking is that as this has been building since the death of the singer last year, nary a word has been mentioned in the press. Even live U-Stream interviews with various members of the Jackson Camp has drawn little attention. The fans want to know why, but believe they already know.

Web sites such as michaeljacksonjustice.com, MJJ-777.com, Reflectionsonthedance.com and blog sites such as Michaelsguardian.blogspot.com, Thisisnotit.com are compiling a case that the L.A.P.D. should be investigating, but aren’t. A case surrounding information few outside of Jackson fanhood know about: The struggle between Michael and Sony over ownership of a multi-billion dollar music catalog.

Michael and Sony shared 50% of this catalog after Michael sold half of his ownership to Sony in 1995. This is the same catalog that comprised of about 250 of the “Beatles” songs, “Little Richard” and others. Back in 2002, Michael went public with Sony’s attempt to sabotage his album “Invincible” to force him into bankruptcy to get him to put his 50% up for sale. The following year, a damaging documentary about Michael Jackson made by a BBC employee, Martin Bashir, surfaced and investigations into alleged child abuse from Jackson began.

The investigations made by fans all over the world is compelling. The linkage of personal business relationships, conflicts of interest, politically motivated corruption in the California justice department, Payoffs and campaign favors, a forged will, a planned murder, a concert promoter and the media itself have been documented and linked. If you ever want to solve a case, ask a fan of the victim.

What incentive do Jackson fans have, to pour what one fan posted “eight to ten hour days” investigating business and tax records, campaign contributions and interviews?

“It’s all for love . . .” Is posted all over the boards.

Regardless of the sensationalism of the story unfolding, fans are frustrated. They are frustrated because they feel that Michael Jackson, is again, not being treated fairly by the justice system in L.A. County. The fans believe that Dr. Conrad Murray was treated much better for murdering Michael, then Michael was treated for a crime he did not commit. They cite the case of Richard Fine as proof that Michael’s murderer will never get justice.

Is Sony Suspect? Was Michael Jackson murdered over the multi-billion dollar value of MiJack and Sony/ATV music catalogs? Did L.A. County have incentive to charge Michael’s doctor with only involuntary manslaughter instead of murder? Are campaigns in L.A. County being paid for by multi-national corporations tied to Michael Jackson to throw the investigation? Did AEG, Michael’s concert promoter conspire with Sony and Michael’s estate handlers to profit from Michael’s death before he even died?

If that is what happened, the state of California should be embarrassed that fans are handling the investigation better than they are.

If that is not what happened, it would sure make an excellent movie!

Additional Resources
michael jackson   murder consiracy   investigation  
Additional Images

About Michael's Guardian:
Writer and blogger covering breeches of Constitutional and Civil Rights

Company Contact Information
Michael's Guardian
Bonnie Cox
210 Bynum Ridge Road
Phone : 410-838-2232
Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:25:56 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Oh yes, for sure, it makes an excellent movie!  And we all know who is directing it (not literally speaking though)  ;)  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Hazzely

Double thread   :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

CC

:D  A MOVIE....
AWWW... I HOPE THAT IS THE CASE!
WOULD BE MIND BLOWING!!!
 :mrgreen:
"GRINMAN"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal