2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am so happy I stumbled upon this topic while searching info on Google! i am glad I'm not alone with my findings about My WAY!! and the final curtain clues! OMG I 'm so happy!!
The more I search the more sure I get that ELvis really did NOT die!! God bless him and Michael for opening this secret door for us! If it weren't for MJ's death hoax I would have never even given the thought that the hoax theory about Elvis had any slight chance of being true!!

Here's what I found regarding this subject... Just bear with me please I'll post a series of photo-montages....

Sim.....I didn't realise that Elvis introduced his father to the audience at his final performance...even the fact that his father was there, to watch him sing for the final time.......I also love the red bomber jackets the security men are wearing...

The red and white stripes....reminds me of something else...hint hint....Also, I noticed as Elvis just leaves the stage and down the stairs...he does an V sign with his finger....

The red bomber jacket that MJ wore...around the thriller time....  then we see it again in the coke commercial.  Many people have worn the same jacket, but with a big M on it...

The other coincidence is that MJ also unveiled/introduced his kids to the world about 6 weeks prior to his death....Just like Elvis introduced his father 6 weeks prior to his death !!!
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:04:00 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions