SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
MagicalXcapism2 did a new wonderful video that fits very well into this thread IMO ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjWVrls6UGw&feature=g-all&context=G2780d05FAAAAAAAAWAA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MagicalXcapism2 did a new wonderful video that fits very well into this thread IMO ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjWVrls6UGw&feature=g-all&context=G2780d05FAAAAAAAAWAA[/youtube]

OH Sim, Sim, Sim......I could hug you right now!!!!!

bearhug x 777

This video is exactly what I needed today!  I can't believe how much it perfectly matches up with things...or should I say TINAGs
(LOL)
It brings everything into one video and highlights all the things that made me sit up and take notice way back when.........
THANK YOU A MILLION for posting this.  I am going to watch it again and again just to put a huge smile on my face :)
It's so funny...I spent a good portion of time this morning going over the helicopter scenes......I was very interested in the take-off and flight to the coroner's office.  They took off a little to the north, then headed east...the office is due east of ucla....I was trying to see if, by chance they actually flew over Carolwood (I think they came close).........that would be a Michael moment, lol. 

Have a great day!!!!
Thanks again!
Wishy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
OH Sim, Sim, Sim......I could hug you right now!!!!!
 bearhug x 777
  bearhug x 999

This video is exactly what I needed today!  I can't believe how much it perfectly matches up with things...or should I say TINAGs
(LOL)
It brings everything into one video and highlights all the things that made me sit up and take notice way back when.........
THANK YOU A MILLION for posting this.  I am going to watch it again and again just to put a huge smile on my face :)
You're right! It matches with so many  things! and it sure DID put a smile on my face too, like always!!
Whomever is behind those video, is truly gifted!!and we are blessed to watch those videos!!

Kisssss & hugsssssssss to you, dear Wishy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
For @MjonMind ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:39:47 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Michael, if you read this and for some weird reason you were O2 dude: please don't EVER wear that wig again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael, if you read this and for some weird reason you were O2 dude: please don't EVER wear that wig again.

:LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I see the connection with My Way...but sorry when I first heard the announcement of "This is it" I thought of looney tunes... or Bugs Bunny theme  :icon_lol: Overture, curtains, lights This is it, you'll hit the heights And oh what heights we'll hit On with the show this is it ...

I can't help it. I have to post this again... Daffy's the best act  :icon_geek:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEYYYMuwCyA[/youtube]

:michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

He can't wear it anymore Souza.......he sold it.......So there's another very lucky almost bald man wearing it now . :smiley_abuv: :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I see the connection with My Way...but sorry when I first heard the announcement of "This is it" I thought of looney tunes... or Bugs Bunny theme  :icon_lol: Overture, curtains, lights This is it, you'll hit the heights And oh what heights we'll hit On with the show this is it ...

I can't help it. I have to post this again... Daffy's the best act  :icon_geek:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEYYYMuwCyA[/youtube]

:michael_jackson-1135:
Yes, MJ can only do this hoax once, in all its grandiose glory!!

Like you, my initial thought was the ending for Bugs Bunny also--On with the show This is It!  I've been watching too many cartoons in the 70's!

Thanks Simpa!!  You know my weakness...what makes me melt... :icon_redface:
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:20:41 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@mindseye....OMGosh, that cartoon is it, lol.....way too funny!  Thanks for the laugh!!!!! 

@MJonmind.....LOL, yeah, Sim knows our weaknesses alright!  I still have to revisit a certain set of blue sweater photos.....

:thjajaja121:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I am so happy I stumbled upon this topic while searching info on Google! i am glad I'm not alone with my findings about My WAY!! and the final curtain clues! OMG I 'm so happy!!
The more I search the more sure I get that ELvis really did NOT die!! God bless him and Michael for opening this secret door for us! If it weren't for MJ's death hoax I would have never even given the thought that the hoax theory about Elvis had any slight chance of being true!!

Here's what I found regarding this subject... Just bear with me please I'll post a series of photo-montages....

Sim.....I didn't realise that Elvis introduced his father to the audience at his final performance...even the fact that his father was there, to watch him sing for the final time.......I also love the red bomber jackets the security men are wearing...

The red and white stripes....reminds me of something else...hint hint....Also, I noticed as Elvis just leaves the stage and down the stairs...he does an V sign with his finger....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: Wishingstar
[...]Thanks Simpa!!  You know my weakness...what makes me melt... :icon_redface:
[...]@MJonmind.....LOL, yeah, Sim knows our weaknesses alright!  I still have to revisit a certain set of blue sweater photos.....
  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I know because I have the same weaknesses, so it's easy "task' for me  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Quote from: 2good2btrue
Sim.....I didn't realise that Elvis introduced his father to the audience at his final performance...even the fact that his father was there, to watch him sing for the final time.......I also love the red bomber jackets the security men are wearing...

The red and white stripes....reminds me of something else...hint hint....Also, I noticed as Elvis just leaves the stage and down the stairs...he does an V sign with his finger....
Yess! great observation about Elvis' father being present at his son's VERY LAST concert, despite him being rather ill... They both KNEW what that concert meant!
It always puzzled me how come that last concert was on JUNE 26th, 1977 and Elvis father died 2 years later, exactly on the SAME DATE!!! on JUNE 26th, 1979 :animal0017:

And yes, Elvis makes a lot of gestures with his hands,  his Jupiter finger mostly! Here's a message I had posted in this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't understand what you mean by "The red and white stripes...." ? the flag? during the last concert? where?

ELVIS - His last concert, his Jupiter Finger & His jumpsuit calendar!!
 All subtle clues that he was going to fake his death!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ppdrRblUQ[/youtube]

^^WATCH carefully how Elvis sings "My way" in his very last concert on June 26th 1977 As I told you in my video here ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), Elvis starts by saying it's his fav song and then he says he "doesn't know" the lyrics and has to read them!

Then watch what Elvis does: he indeed reads the first 4 verses and afterwards he just puts the paper away and sings the whole song by heart! So maybe now you'll understand why this is mind bugging for me!! I mean in 90% of the cases where I heard him sing this song he says he "doesn't know" the lyrics, whereas in fact he DOES know them! It's clearly done to draw the public's attention ON the message of the lyrics!

More over! At the end of the song ELVIS says: "Until we'll meet again! May God bless you! ADIOS!" - He had never said this in any other concert! It was a clear GOOD-BYE! he knew he was "leaving" ;)

I advise those who are interested in Elvis' death hoax, to watch his last concert in its entirety. IMO Elvis left a lot of clues in this "Final Curtain" concert!! From his stage suit to the way he sings, the way he talks with his audience in between songs, the choice of the songs ( the LYRICS!!), everything!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIS8JxDAIo&feature=related[/youtube]

Then notice also how much he points his Jupiter finger in this concert, from the beginning till the END!! especially in the END!! What did Elvis really want to communicate with his insistent gestures of his Jupiter Finger?? Even when he leaves the stage he still points his finger UP!! I don't think it's just a nervous tick!! ELVIS was sending messages!!!

SimPatty, are you aware that the Mayan calendar jumpsuit that Elvis Presley wore on his last performance, has the calendar 16/8 on it?

Sixteen outer points and eight inner points.........this being the day that he "died"...??

Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:51:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I thought O2 wig was just freaking funny and serving right the British tour plan.

Would this one fit better?

Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:09:21 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I thought O2 wig was just freaking funny and serving right the British tour plan.[...]
:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's mean about the wig! There is a looney tunes connection  :icon_albino:   :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoNJPwT6Kro[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal