Quote from: "dom"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Why the heck can't they tell us to stop this! If they wanted to I guess they could close hoax forums if they considered it was disrespectful! WHY noone says we have to stop this because he is gone? Someone tell me!! WHY they want us to keep believing if this is not a hoax!  :cry:

I don't know who is the "They" you are referring to? So I will assume you are referring to the Usual suspects. As long as "They" can get you to believe he's still alive (a hoax) then you will Not demand that his murderers be flushed out and prosecuted. (You play right into their hands, thus Not demanding justice and accountability for his death)

This whole Hoax thing could have been initiated by those responsible for his demise to create doubt and help in getting a/the murderers off the hook. Have you ever considered this?

No im refering to the Jacksons. Since they didnt tell us to stop this i'll take it as a "he's alive, keep investigating".

So are u telling me that you believe he's dead and that the ones responsible for it are giving us "clues" to believe in the hoax? What I believe is not that they are giving clues but that there are many things which don't fit. They make no sense at all, many weird things going on, not signs.

ok , "lets dance" , im sorry but your kind of annoying me right now- cause it annoys me when fans say "i know hes not alive" or likewise "i know he is alive". im sorry but no fan really "knows" whats going on- the only people who trually "know" are Michael Jackson & Conrad Murray. im sorry but thats the reality of it, & that goes for ALL OF YOU-not just "lets dance"
"lets dance", if you have such a problem with hoax theories then what are you doing on here any way?

but before you go il say that I acknowledge murder is a possibility, but the one thing thats stopping me from being 100% convinced its murder is the family's behaviour- take rebbie's recent interview for example- how many people would refer to their sibling's murder investigation as "very interesting"? she sounded like she was discussing a sports game or something!

the family have more to do than worry about silencing hoax theorists?! oh yeah right!
just a few weeks back they flipped over some publicity whores saying Michael was gay, and they spent all their energy worrying about that. well im sorry but i think the issue of 1000s of fans world wide thinking your brother faked his death would be a heck of a lot more upsetting than some nonsense from 2 nutters who are looking 5 minutes fame

one thing you must acknowledge is that whether  or not we are wrong and Michael was murdered or simply suffered an accidental overdose,the fact is he obviously had an interest in the idea of faking death and "ressurecting"- we seen the theme reoccuring many times in his short films, from thriller right up to TII.not saying this means its a hoax,but just making a point any fan must acknowledge.

Well said Dom!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neversaynever"
Someone from MJHD has taken the picture of the note along with other samples to an expert. And the Thank You note appears to be his handwriting!

Absolutely is his handwriting! Most of the MJ signatures you see aren't his to begin with. Mico Brando used to sign MJ's name for him. This has gone on every since the Bad Tour. It's also the reason why the Will is invalid...MJJ isn't the one who signed it. Wake up guys...at this point, it doesn't matter when MJ is coming back if he comes back period...what does matter is that we all do our part and if you don't kno what your part is then ask.

I know it all sounds crazy, but it's very true. My brother toured with MJJ on the Bad Tour...he's the rhythm guitarist Jon Clark.

Everyone here please just continue to spread Michael's message...there's so much we all do not know and a lot that some of us do, but like I said, please spread the L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks wishingstar, that is weird...   I know that people think I'm drawing at straws too, but when I saw that particular card, my initial feeling was that it wasn't meant to be from a fan......my instincts are usually right.  AS always with L.O.V.E  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thanks wishingstar, that is weird...   I know that people think I'm drawing at straws too, but when I saw that particular card, my initial feeling was that it wasn't meant to be from a fan......my instincts are usually right.  AS always with L.O.V.E  xoxo

I FEEL THE SAME... WHEN I SAW THAT CARD :shock:  IS FROM HIM!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MJonmind

There is the possibility that both the LMP and Patience cards are old, from before June 25. They don't really prove anything unless they had current info or dates on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

There they are and this is important -the place not the date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Ok, I am officially nuts.....can't seem to stop plugging into gematria.......
just one more......
73 = patience = Jackson
I know it's not the most popular thing.....this gematria stuff.....but it's so funny to see.
As always, with L.O.V.E.

PS.... Gematria is basically adding the number values within a word: a=1, b=2 etc.....
I did a thread called, "Coincidences...?"  It's just been funny to see...

hahaha This cracks me up, really
Gematria is indeed some weird site, I was shocked when I started looking up for references, names, places, dates and random things..I still remember this. I was SO FREAKED OUT!  :shock:  
I STILL CAN'T THINK OF AN EXPLANATION!

You thought you've seen it all? Well not really, have a look:

King Of Pop = Death Is False, Dom Sheldon -(keep this in mind!)-, Deaths Door, This Site, Child Sacrifice, Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-, Wouldn't, Necessary, Swine Flu, Quietly, Convenience          --> This is not a joke I didn't make this up!

London O2 Arena = Crush, Heart Broken, Rise And Shine, I Am Unafraid, Pastor, Earth Song, Brotherhood, Seven Of Nine, Null And Void, Smart Casual, Life Is All False, Deaths Is False, Takin Me Higher  (give in to me?  :lol: ), Rockin Robin

Coroner = Shelter (in the coroner's van?), A No Brainer, Elizabeth, Captured, California, Agreement, Ghosts

Jackson House = Transport, Reincarnation, Hit The Target, End Of Story, Well Call You, Straight As A Die

California Medical Board = Source, Consciousness, Seventy Seven, Ancient Archeology, Lend Me Your Ears, World Cup Soccer, Transcending Time, We Band Of Brothers, It Looks Like A Scam (creepy), Man In The Mirror, She Drives Me Wild, Another Part Of Me

I searched for info about Dom Sheldon, and the first thing that pop'd up was: D.S (song) -Wikipedia-

"D.S." is an album track by Michael Jackson from his 1995 double disc record HIStory. It is track six on the second disc, one of the three songs from that disc whose lyrics are printed in the album booklet, and is four minutes and forty-nine seconds in length. The song is often cited as a derogatory reference to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, whose name is similar to the subject of the song, Dom Sheldon. When Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the investigation was controlled by Sneddon, who also ordered that Jackson be strip searched. The criminal investigation was subsequently closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson was angered by the allegations, his perception of being mistreated by the police and media, and the negative effect on his health.
Shortly afterwards, he began work on HIStory. The track "D.S." is written, composed and produced by Jackson and includes a guitar solo by Slash. It is a rock song that conveys themes such as bitterness, isolation and paranoia much like the rest of the album. There was no major critical analysis of the song from mainstream reviews when HIStory was issued, but the song's connection to Tom Sneddon was widely reported in the media. Jackson was subsequently involved in projects that made coded references to Sneddon and the 1993 investigation.
Jackson was the subject of another child sexual abuse allegation in 2003, with the investigation and 2005 trial prosecution again led by Sneddon. These repeated investigations and derogatory comments made against Jackson have led to allegations that Sneddon had, or appeared to have, a "vendetta" against the singer. Fans of the entertainer sang "D.S." outside the court house of Jackson's 2005 trial every day.

LYRICS:    ---> GET READY!!! This is so damn CREEPY!! WOW

They wanna get my ass
Dead or alive
You know he really tried to take me
Down by surprise
I bet he missioned with the CIA
He don't do half what he say

Don Standdon is a cold man

He out shock in every single way
He'll stop at nothing just to get his political say
He think he hot cause he's BSTA
I bet he never had a social life anyway

You think he brother with the KKK?
I bet his mother never taught him
right anyway
He want your vote just to remain TA.
He don't do half what he say

Donas Standdon is a cold man

Does he send letters to the FBI?
Did he say to either do it or die?

[youtube:2vkvx8ta]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-lYy0QZfE[/youtube:2vkvx8ta]

Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-

It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later, so it is not to be wondered that owners prefer the safe to the scientific.... Sufficient stress can hardly be laid on the advantages of simplicity. The human factor cannot be safely neglected in planning machinery. If attention is to be obtained, the engine must be such that the engineer will be disposed to attend to it.
American Dialect Society member Bill Mullins has found a slightly broader version of the aphorism in reference to stage magic. The British stage magician Nevil Maskelyne wrote in 1908:
It is an experience common to all men to find that, on any special occasion, such as the production of a magical effect for the first time in public, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Whether we must attribute this to the malignity of matter or to the total depravity of inanimate things, whether the exciting cause is hurry, worry, or what not, the fact remains.
Murphy's law emerged in its most modern form no later than 1952, as an epigraph to a mountaineering book by Jack Sack, who described it as an "ancient mountaineering adage":
Anything that can possibly go wrong, does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nobody tries to contact the sunflower seller ?
To know if he really receive this not ?
Just to be sure that tmz is not playing with us.
I tried to ask by mail but no answers.....
If someone could give him a call.
LMP has a twitter account ? Perhaps we should ask her ?
Ask her if she send a note
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions