Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Why the heck can't they tell us to stop this! If they wanted to I guess they could close hoax forums if they considered it was disrespectful! WHY noone says we have to stop this because he is gone? Someone tell me!! WHY they want us to keep believing if this is not a hoax!  :cry:

I don't know who is the "They" you are referring to? So I will assume you are referring to the Usual suspects. As long as "They" can get you to believe he's still alive (a hoax) then you will Not demand that his murderers be flushed out and prosecuted. (You play right into their hands, thus Not demanding justice and accountability for his death)

This whole Hoax thing could have been initiated by those responsible for his demise to create doubt and help in getting a/the murderers off the hook. Have you ever considered this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Why the heck can't they tell us to stop this! If they wanted to I guess they could close hoax forums if they considered it was disrespectful! WHY noone says we have to stop this because he is gone? Someone tell me!! WHY they want us to keep believing if this is not a hoax!  :cry:

I don't know who is the "They" you are referring to? So I will assume you are referring to the Usual suspects. As long as "They" can get you to believe he's still alive (a hoax) then you will Not demand that his murderers be flushed out and prosecuted. (You play right into their hands, thus Not demanding justice and accountability for his death)

This whole Hoax thing could have been initiated by those responsible for his demise to create doubt and help in getting a/the murderers off the hook. Have you ever considered this?

No im refering to the Jacksons. Since they didnt tell us to stop this i'll take it as a "he's alive, keep investigating".

So are u telling me that you believe he's dead and that the ones responsible for it are giving us "clues" to believe in the hoax? What I believe is not that they are giving clues but that there are many things which don't fit. They make no sense at all, many weird things going on, not signs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dom

No im refering to the Jacksons. Since they didnt tell us to stop this i'll take it as a "he's alive, keep investigating".

So are u telling me that you believe he's dead and that the ones responsible for it are giving us "clues" to believe in the hoax? What I believe is not that they are giving clues but that there are many things which don't fit. They make no sense at all, many weird things going on, not signs.

ok , "lets dance" , im sorry but your kind of annoying me right now- cause it annoys me when fans say "i know hes not alive" or likewise "i know he is alive". im sorry but no fan really "knows" whats going on- the only people who trually "know" are Michael Jackson & Conrad Murray. im sorry but thats the reality of it, & that goes for ALL OF YOU-not just "lets dance"
"lets dance", if you have such a problem with hoax theories then what are you doing on here any way?

but before you go il say that I acknowledge murder is a possibility, but the one thing thats stopping me from being 100% convinced its murder is the family's behaviour- take rebbie's recent interview for example- how many people would refer to their sibling's murder investigation as "very interesting"? she sounded like she was discussing a sports game or something!

the family have more to do than worry about silencing hoax theorists?! oh yeah right!
just a few weeks back they flipped over some publicity whores saying Michael was gay, and they spent all their energy worrying about that. well im sorry but i think the issue of 1000s of fans world wide thinking your brother faked his death would be a heck of a lot more upsetting than some nonsense from 2 nutters who are looking 5 minutes fame

one thing you must acknowledge is that whether  or not we are wrong and Michael was murdered or simply suffered an accidental overdose,the fact is he obviously had an interest in the idea of faking death and "ressurecting"- we seen the theme reoccuring many times in his short films, from thriller right up to TII.not saying this means its a hoax,but just making a point any fan must acknowledge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

I did a little comparison ( As always) :D

What do you think??

I think it don't really looks exactly like his handwriting...but I wanna see you opinions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

CC

Quote from: "Kirsche"

What do you think??

I think it don't really looks exactly like his handwriting...but I wanna see you opinions

:shock:
the card is on a SUNFLOWER? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"

What do you think??

I think "MJ" is written absolutely like he does...specially "J" and I can't see clearly but it seems that R in"more" on postcard is the same as "truth" in letter...with big R in the middle of the word. I must look again... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

Kirsche

Quote from: "new tiux"

What do you think??

I think "MJ" is written absolutely like he does...specially "J" and I can't see clearly but it seems that R in"more" on postcard is the same as "truth" in letter...with big R in the middle of the word. I must look again... 8-)

yeah the "R" on that card is really hard to recognize :(.  Who photographed this card and why especially this card???hm...it's really hard to say...I don't know how old this message written by him is I found on the net...I thought about it and sometimes, when you get older, your handwriting changes a little bit... Yes it HAS resemblances with MJ's handwriting, but not 100% percent....otherwise...why did the person write "patience" on that card? It doesn't make sense.....Patience for what, if MJ's  really gone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

Hazzely

What do you think??

yeah the "R" on that card is really hard to recognize :(.  Who photographed this card and why especially this card???hm...it's really hard to say...I don't know how old this message written by him is I found on the net...I thought about it and sometimes, when you get older, your handwriting changes a little bit... Yes it HAS resemblances with MJ's handwriting, but not 100% percent....otherwise...why did the person write "patience" on that card? It doesn't make sense.....Patience for what, if MJ's  really gone?

I heard Patience was the name of the girl who left this card. I think there is no mystery here..it's just a random fan postal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Kirsche

What do you think??

I heard Patience was the name of the girl who left this card. I think there is no mystery here..it's just a random fan postal

Oh, okay.....never knew that  Patience is a name  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

Ok, I am officially nuts.....can't seem to stop plugging into gematria.......
just one more......
73 = patience = Jackson
I know it's not the most popular thing.....this gematria stuff.....but it's so funny to see.
As always, with L.O.V.E.

PS.... Gematria is basically adding the number values within a word: a=1, b=2 etc.....
I did a thread called, "Coincidences...?"  It's just been funny to see...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "dom"

To Hazzely--The Jackson's are getting publicity here, so why would they want it to stop? I think they are exploiting this situation for their own benefit, as the attention will not last forever. Nothing would make me happier than to have MJ pop up alive, so hope you are right :)

ok , "lets dance" , im sorry but your kind of annoying me right now- cause it annoys me when fans say "i know hes not alive" or likewise "i know he is alive". im sorry but no fan really "knows" whats going on- the only people who trually "know" are Michael Jackson & Conrad Murray. im sorry but thats the reality of it, & that goes for ALL OF YOU-not just "lets dance"
"lets dance", if you have such a problem with hoax theories then what are you doing on here any way?

but before you go il say that I acknowledge murder is a possibility, but the one thing thats stopping me from being 100% convinced its murder is the family's behaviour- take rebbie's recent interview for example- how many people would refer to their sibling's murder investigation as "very interesting"? she sounded like she was discussing a sports game or something!

the family have more to do than worry about silencing hoax theorists?! oh yeah right!
just a few weeks back they flipped over some publicity whores saying Michael was gay, and they spent all their energy worrying about that. well im sorry but i think the issue of 1000s of fans world wide thinking your brother faked his death would be a heck of a lot more upsetting than some nonsense from 2 nutters who are looking 5 minutes fame

one thing you must acknowledge is that whether  or not we are wrong and Michael was murdered or simply suffered an accidental overdose,the fact is he obviously had an interest in the idea of faking death and "ressurecting"- we seen the theme reoccuring many times in his short films, from thriller right up to TII.not saying this means its a hoax,but just making a point any fan must acknowledge.

Dom - Sorry to annoy you. As to you citing the families behavior as reason's for a hoax; I feel they are manipulating and exploiting for their own benefit. It certainly keeps your attention on them. Rebbie's statement is doing what it's designed to do - Put HER in the spot light. They are going to milk this for all it's worth cause they know it won't last forever. As for Why am I on Here? There is a "Murder Theory" listed on here, but it's really not a "Theory" cause that IS the finding of the Medical Examiner. I hope you are right, I don't Want him to dead, I will be over joyed if this is all a hoax. But Dead or Alive there is some type of serious DECEPTION going on for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone from MJHD has taken the picture of the note along with other samples to an expert. And the Thank You note appears to be his handwriting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

have PATIENCE! all will be revealed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "neversaynever"
Someone from MJHD has taken the picture of the note along with other samples to an expert. And the Thank You note appears to be his handwriting!
:shock:  :o
REALLY???
I HOPE THAT´S TRUE... I´M SEARCHING SOMEONE ON MY COUNTRY WHO DO THIS THINGS, I´LL LET YOU KNOW!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Delete
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:13:03 PM by truthseeker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal