2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Looking at the video of Lisa Burks visit to Forest Lawn..........and of course she uses Stevie Wonder song that was played at the memorial.............but look what I found :o  :o  :o    This can't be a message to Michael......It's a message from Michael to us...............What do you think???

It is amongst all the floral arrangements and letters sent from the fans.
It doesn't make sense that a fan would send a card "Thinking of you" Always...I love you more...MJ.   Patience.
[youtube:1d3dmb78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybw_n5IEn2E&playnext_from=TL&videos=rCDMdkI7INY[/youtube:1d3dmb78]
Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:57:44 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmmm...I really don't know, it could be, but it could also make sense that a fan writes " thinking of you, i love you more MJ...Patience"...She/he just says she/he loves him, and with "patience she/he might means "justice will be done"...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "BabyShine"
Hmmmm...I really don't know, it could be, but it could also make sense that a fan writes " thinking of you, i love you more MJ...Patience"...She/he just says she/he loves him, and with "patience she/he might means "justice will be done"...

I believe the same, unfotunately..wished it really was from him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Looking at the video of Lisa Burks visit to Forest Lawn..........and of course she uses Stevie Wonder song that was played at the memorial.............but look what I found :o  :o  :o    This can't be a message to Michael......It's a message from Michael to us...............What do you think???

It doesn't make sense that a fan would send a card "Thinking of you" Always...I love you more...MJ.   Patience.
[youtube:1le8lq9n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybw_n5IEn2E&playnext_from=TL&videos=rCDMdkI7INY[/youtube:1le8lq9n]

That is her name...."Patience"..that's why it's signed at the bottom of the note. I know it's an unusual name, maybe you have never heard it before, but it is a female name.
Excuse me for saying so, but you all are really grasping at straws sometimes. (Why don't you put all this effort into going after who really murdered MJ?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Good Lets Dance.........do you think MJ was murdered???  No disrepect, but the last time I checked, this is a  death hoax forum.  Not a murder investigation.  

That's the FBI's job.  I have an open mind, so as an investigator, I must look at every possible clue.  We have all been drawing at "straws" for the last 11 months.

What about the music choice on the youtube video.  TMZ reports that Stevie Wonder was at Forest Lawn yesterday and Lisa Burks (Gravehunter) decides to use his song from the memorial.

Do you really know what happenned that day???????   I surely don't, but I do believe Michael is alive, and that he likes to leave us clues to support that, in every possible way.  Don't lose the faith so soon.  As always, with L.O.V.E  and respect  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance.........do you think MJ was murdered???  No disrepect, but the last time I checked, this is a  death hoax forum.  Not a murder investigation.  

That's the FBI's job.  I have an open mind, so as an investigator, I must look at every possible clue.  We have all been drawing at "straws" for the last 11 months.

What about the music choice on the youtube video.  TMZ reports that Stevie Wonder was at Forest Lawn yesterday and Lisa Burks (Gravehunter) decides to use his song from the memorial.

Do you really know what happenned that day???????   I surely don't, but I do believe Michael is alive, and that he likes to leave us clues to support that, in every possible way.  Don't lose the faith so soon.  As always, with L.O.V.E  and respect  xoxo

Agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

[youtube:2t9s5unc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybw_n5IEn2E&playnext_from=TL&videos=rCDMdkI7INY[/youtube:2t9s5unc]

That is her name...."Patience"..that's why it's signed at the bottom of the note. I know it's an unusual name, maybe you have never heard it before, but it is a female name.
Excuse me for saying so, but you all are really grasping at straws sometimes. (Why don't you put all this effort into going after who really murdered MJ?)

Well you just give us the evidence & I'm sure that won't be a problem, getting a bit tired of been told what I should or shouldn't do by fellow fans, I respect your view that Michael may have been murdered & I ask you to respect mine, I Believe........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Good Lets Dance

2goodtbtrue....Yes, I am sorry to say I don't THINK he was murdered, I KNOW he was Murdered (and I wish I was wrong) I wanted to be in denial which brought me to this (original) site shortly after 6/25. After he was declared dead of "cardiac arrest", I immediately told my long time friend " he was murdered, it was pre-meditated, it was for financial reasons, I just somehow am knowing this" Well; You know how long it took for the second autopsy (3 mos?) to come out and say it was Homicide? That day my friend called me during the evening news and said "Oh, MJ's death has been changed to Homicide from Cardiac Arrest", and I said "I already told you back when he died it was Homicide, What you didn't believe me???" This freaked my friend out to the point our relationship ended. I am not going into all of this here but I had a premonition approx. 2 weeks prior to 6/25 and so did lots of other people around the world. I have only had psychic impressions (and No I don't consider myself a Psychic) 3 other times in my life and it was always about Bad/morbid/death type things. MJ was Owned by the music business and classified as an "underperforming/undervalued asset". How long could he really fend off these vultures? They (AEG) had pre-invested in him heavily and he was being flakey, tring to get out of the concerts (with P. Lopez help) and I think the vultures decided the only way to make back their money on him was to make him a Dead Icon- Legend, Which did bring in millions in music sales paying off all his debts and suits (250 million to Bank of America alone!) and now that everything is paid off it's all pure Profit! Would this have happened if he stayed alive? NO! He was not in prime physical condition to do this 3 Yr. venue they had planned for him, and THEY KNEW he was not up to it! So like they say "Follow the Money".....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Good Lets Dance....Thanks for that post....I agree with you about the murder theory, and most of the time, the evidence keeps pointing towards this.  I have some physic abilities too (sometimes I wish I hadn't though) but something just doesn't seem right about all this.....that's what keeps me coming back, hoping that someone or something will prove this to be wrong.

I've also spent many hours investigating the people that surrounded Michael, and can see that most of them could not be trusted and were in it for the money.  A part of me knows MJ was murdered, but then  :(
a part of me hopes that he was able to get away before they actually "really killed him" and that Murray was hired by the CIA to be part of this fake death.  That way they can catch the bastards in action.......that's what I pray for.   :)
That's why I'm still here.  I hope MJ planned a getaway in time, if not, then I'll do everything possible to help fight for Justice and do what I can to help get those murderers put away for life.   I swear...Even from Australia  xoxo :D
Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 04:41:57 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

No it´s not a message from mike to us. This is a fan who posts in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login board. She has these flowers in her signature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Good Lets Dance....Thanks for that post....I agree with you about the murder theory, and most of the time, the evidence keeps pointing towards this.  I have some physic abilities too (sometimes I wish I hadn't though) but someting just doesn't seem right about all this.....that's what keeps me coming back, hoping that someone or something will prove this to be wrong.

I've also spent many hours investigating the people that surrounded Michael, and can see that most of them could not be trusted and were in it for the money.  A part of me knows MJ was murdered, but then  :(
a part of me hopes that he was able to get away before they actually "really killed him" and that Murray was hired by the CIA to be part of this fake death.  That way they can catch the bastards in action.......that's what I pray for.   :)
That's why I'm still here.  I hope MJ planned a getaway in time, if not, then I'll do everything possible to help fight for Justice and do what I can to help get those murderers put away for life.   I swear...Even from Australia  xoxo :D

2good2btrue....Wow, you really live up to your handle, lol (I'm sorry :P ) "Murray was hired by the *see-eye-a* to be part of MJ's "Fake" death?  What would be the see-eye-a's reason for wanting to keep MJ alive? If they are involved you better believe he Is DEAD for sure, lol! What is the advantage of MJ being alive? Let's look at this realistically, ok? MJ was not producing any income (cash flow) for the last 12 years or so, right? So what was he living on? I read a report last year that he was being "fronted" 720K per month, but consistantly went over that to about 2 million a month (plus) That means it cost about 25 million a Yr. to be MJ. Now Where was this coming from? He was mortagaged to the hilt on the Music Catalogue (in other words borrrowing against it for living) so if he did not pay it back, Sony would own it!

Neverland was in Foreclosure, and so was Havenhurst (which he was responsible for) with about a 2.2 million mortgage still. Now, I agree *Something Doesn't Seem Right* like you said, and I detected it too! Only differance between us is I guess is I see "Murder" solves all the financial problems. If MJ is still Alive as you believe... What is he living on? Cause let's face it, He is a High Maintenance Guy, requiring lavish living quarters, on-going Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery attention, plus other medical attention (Lupus, Dental, etc.) So do you think he just decided to become a "Homeless" person and live on the street somewhere, giving up the luxurious sustenance he is accustom to or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "Disco"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

[youtube:11ejlahj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybw_n5IEn2E&playnext_from=TL&videos=rCDMdkI7INY[/youtube:11ejlahj]

Well you just give us the evidence & I'm sure that won't be a problem, getting a bit tired of been told what I should or shouldn't do by fellow fans, I respect your view that Michael may have been murdered & I ask you to respect mine, I Believe........

Hey Disco,

You "just give me the evidence" then,(that he's alive) ok? I'm not telling you "What to do" at all! I never said I did not respect your view - Where did you see I said that? I will make a Blanket statement here and now, ok?  Here It Is..

FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO KEEP THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND LIKE AN OSTRICH - SO BE IT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Why the heck can't they tell us to stop this! If they wanted to I guess they could close hoax forums if they considered it was disrespectful! WHY noone says we have to stop this because he is gone? Someone tell me!! WHY they want us to keep believing if this is not a hoax!  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hazzely, thankyou.  

Back to what is important....the video I posted.  Seems odd that Stevie Wonders song was used this time.....As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Patience.... a sublime virtue but hard sometimes.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions