Re: TIAI 6/4
June 04, 2010, 06:26:36 PM
i bought this book years ago. the pictures and letters were interesting. my question is, if this person was some random person they found and put their picture in the book....don't you think they would sue for using their picture falsely? the fact that nobody hasn't raises my eyebrows.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 04, 2010, 07:29:40 PM
This is amazing!!! To see Elvis alive too would be amazing as well. Hope he comes back too. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 04, 2010, 07:45:01 PM
Let's be realistic..If Elvis was alive (which i doubt ;/) he wouldn't come back..He would've done it untill now (i suppose)..why wait 30 years?  :?
Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:49:00 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

June 04, 2010, 08:04:45 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Let's be realistic..If Elvis was alive (which i doubt ;/) he wouldn't come back..He would've done it untill now (i suppose)..why wait 30 years?  :?

Actually it's 33 years, after dying on 7/7/7 (August 16, '77) ;)

You never know, it would be great for all those people that are saying that he is alive for 33 years already. Can you imagine? For us it is only a year this month...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 04, 2010, 08:24:54 PM
Funny thing is my employer and my husband both believe that Elvis hoaxed his own death but tend to fob me off when I talk to them about MJ. Now they are both interested in what is going on here. It's a strange strange world.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 09:04:21 PM
Perhaps this is what MJ meant when he told LMP that he was afraid that he would end up like Elvis.  He wasn't talking about dying from prescription drugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 04, 2010, 09:24:06 PM
Who does this look like??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 10:46:17 PM
I guess thats a possibilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

June 04, 2010, 11:00:02 PM
Does anyone have a photo of Elvis giving a real big smile. Like the one is the 1990s photo?

Elvis always had the crooked smile but the guy in the photo is smiling pretty differently.

If we could match the smile than I am sold. Everything else looks the same to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 04, 2010, 11:13:39 PM
[attachment=0:1tgcap1z]p-collection-elvis-presley-laughing-9958916[1].jpg[/attachment:1tgcap1z]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 04, 2010, 11:24:28 PM
day 5 OF JUNE

REDIRECTED TO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

:shock:  there's sthn weird goin on here, i don't know what to believe anymore lol, now it seems everything surrounding us is a hoax

Extracted a part

I have been asked about the fact that I have posted something on my site relating to Eliza Presley's DNA evidence  even though she and I are no longer associated.  My reason for this is that, if Eliza herself is totally removed from the equation, the DNA results still prove that Jesse is Elvis.  (Eliza's only place in the picture is that it was she who obtained the DNA samples of Elvis' two first cousins and then gave all of the DNA samples to FOX 8 to be tested.)  It was proven that Jesse is Elvis by the following facts:  Jesse's sample from 2002 matches Jesse's sample from 2008.  Jesse's sample in turn matches Elvis' first cousin, Donna Presley, on the Presley side of Elvis' family.  Jesse's sample also matches Elvis' first cousin, Brenda Smith, on his mother's side of the family.

This was documented by the FOX 8 news report which aired in November, 2008.  I have not displayed this video heretofore on my web site.  Hopefully, once this video is viewed, it will help to put to rest the question whether Jesse is really Elvis.  DNA does not lie.

Suzanne Stratford and I have corresponded and spoken on the phone.

Also, as you will see in this 2008 interview, Dr. Hinton has NEVER retracted his statements about Jesse being Elvis.  Lies were spread that Dr. Hinton had made a public apology and said he was duped.  Dr. Hinton NEVER made that statement publicly or otherwise.  This lie was started and spread by the same hate filled people who also spread the lies about me.

The above mentioned Eliza material which I have posted relates to the series of articles being published by attorney Andy Mayoras.  Mr. Mayoras has been very pleasant with me during our contact.  He also published some unbiased information about my web site and a link to my site.  So, I do respect him for doing so.

Here is the link to the YouTube video:

Also from 2004: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 04, 2010, 11:46:40 PM

Larry King interviewed LMP in 2003.  I have always been suspicious about some of the answers she gave to LK when he asked her about Elvis' death and her communication with him..."after death".  

LK:  You were at your father's home when he died, right?

LMP:  I dont go into this, you know?

LK:  What?

LMP:  I dont usually go into this, the night of the death thing and all that. ...(Hmm death THING??)  

Then it continues...

LK:  Do you ever feel communication with your father?  Do you ever feel the channeling?  Some claim that they can feel their father or mother departed around them.

Lisa:  I dont know.  We're getting into a hairy, controversial field here, and I'd rather...

Larry:  You can feel or feel it?

Lisa:  No, you know, if I -- I dont want to answer.

Larry:  You dont have to.  It aint a court...

Then, Larry announces her video clip.

Very interesting indeed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 04, 2010, 11:54:05 PM
I may sound crazy for associating this, but I keep thinking of penguin guy in TII and that unusual arm movement. It always reminded me of an Elvis move.  I've seen footage of him doing something very similar in his Vegas show. Would  sense to me if Elvis  is involved in this hoax as MJ was such a great dancer and that move was so weird  for Him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 12:38:16 AM
I have had many inquiries if the book co-written by my brother in 2001 and signed by him in 2009  is available for sale or auction yet? It was originally signed by Elvis for the sole purpose of being auctioned off at whatever time I chose in the future. Ok, it's now time. (...) I'm finally heading back to court this summer to finish what I started in 2008. Eliza A. Presley - June 02, 2010  

u know jesse = elvis

Top 10 Tips for Authenticating Elvis Presley's Autograph

When signing autographs Elvis would often preface the name with "Best Wishes" or "Sincerely", and for fan dedications add "To" and "From" accordingly. See how the "T" resembles a "7" -

1 Most often, and in particular for "in-person" obtained signatures; where space allowed Elvis would write his full name i.e. "Elvis Presley" on a single line.

2 On official documents, such as on early contracts and personal bank cheques, Elvis would often use an initial form of his name i.e."E. A. Presley" . Note that the "A" initial would typically be written as a "capital sized" small "a"; rather than the actual capital form of the letter "A".

3 The "P" in "Presley" would tend to be the dominant letter and would be more extravagant in size and loop shape relative to the other letters.

4 The "Y" in Presley is always distinctive with a wide loop and different trailing characteristics depending upon presumably how rushed the signature or the amount of "clean" space on the document available.

5 On official documents, if not using the initial form (see point 2 above), Elvis would tend to be quite disciplined in providing a full signature - and most if not all letters of both "Elvis" and "Presley" would be clearly distinguishable.

6 Looking at the signature itself and how it flows - the word composition is typically read as "ElvisP" "resley" i.e. "s" in Elvis being joined to the "P" in Presley which in turn is separated from the "resley".

7 Elvis would rarely dot is "i".

8 The "E" in Elvis often contains a loop in the centre left position between both halves of the "E", and is often accompanied by a loop at the top as Elvis first puts pen to paper.

9 Elvis would sometimes write short notes to friends and associates with whom he was somewhat intimate and sign them with his initials "EP" or "E.P", but never with "E.A.P"

10 Compare your candidate signature, with known authenticated examples like those found here at ElvisToday; and if in doubt feel free to contact us for an expert opinion.
(elvistoday)

ex.:

then ... :?

it's er ...omg!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

June 05, 2010, 05:50:51 AM
I'm totally speechless!!!!
This works and makes so much more sense! Just think about the generations this will affect.
WOW!
Darn I can't think of a single thing that would make sense other than:  I LOVE YOU Michael!
ELVIS TOO!  :o   :shock:   8-)   :lol:  

What an adventure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions