Ok..

Read all of the link i have posted here:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Insider info apparently and it makes sense.

it confirms what i have suspected all along.  We have been fed rubbish by the tabloids because they had an agenda.
So did Michael and his team at the beginning and he wanted to protect his privacy.

Diana Ross was his first and she broke his heart.

He DID have relations with Tatiana...  she DID go ape after she got fired and still is ape.  Why???  Makes sense more went on than what has been disclosed.  She has had her heart broken good and proper.  She still cries over it now... DECADES later.  Why?  Because more went on.
Read the link.

Karen Faye is a LIAR and is jealous..  MJ used her to get back at LMP.  

LMP was stuck on MJ for years after her divorce.  Why???  Because their marriage was all real and MJ kept her for years after.

Women have consistently stuck to him and on him for a reason.   You dont stick to a gay man or a peadophile.  Just doesnt happen.

Women went to the press with stories but got turned down because the press had an agenda.  They wanted to portray him as gay and a paedo...
Makes sense that is why there were never any kiss and tell stories from the women.

Also.. LMP would do anything for MJ.   ANYTHING.  And where is she now?  Im telling you she isnt in the UK.  
According to the official line she has moved here to live.. where??  no pap pics of her, nothing.  She has disappeared.

Michael manipulated the press as much as the press manipulated him.  For sure.

If he isnt alive then i will eat my hat.

But dont believe that he is this innocent bible boy...   he knows what he is doing.    

MJ is puzzling because he has shown several faces to the public....  and none of them are his real one.  Thats what he enjoys doing.

Listen to Invincble and you KNOW that he isnt this innocent boy child...   look at his HIStory dance moves...  no virgin there!

This is crazy....   but i know that Mike is alive.

Karen Faye is not in on this for sure...  she has been fooled to get rid.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

:o  :shock:
I KNOW THAT HE IS ALIVE!!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

wow - thanks for this information. I can't wait to spend time reading up on this. I too believe there was more to the story. Now we might get more of the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
wow - thanks for this information. I can't wait to spend time reading up on this. I too believe there was more to the story. Now we might get more of the truth.

Its an eye opener and a lot of it makes sense.  Some of it may not be the truth...  but i think most of it is.

There are reasons why Tatiana never married.. she did have an affair with Prince after MJ...  she made mistakes and pushed MJ away.  The man was a player, he knew what he was doing and he carefully marketed his image.

Michael was the strong one...  he knew every step of the way.

He has to be alive.  I think he is with LMP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ok..

Read all of the link i have posted here:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Insider info apparently and it makes sense.

it confirms what i have suspected all along.  We have been fed rubbish by the tabloids because they had an agenda.
So did Michael and his team at the beginning and he wanted to protect his privacy.

Diana Ross was his first and she broke his heart.

He DID have relations with Tatiana...  she DID go ape after she got fired and still is ape.  Why???  Makes sense more went on than what has been disclosed.  She has had her heart broken good and proper.  She still cries over it now... DECADES later.  Why?  Because more went on.
Read the link.

Karen Faye is a LIAR and is jealous..  MJ used her to get back at LMP.  

LMP was stuck on MJ for years after her divorce.  Why???  Because their marriage was all real and MJ kept her for years after.

Women have consistently stuck to him and on him for a reason.   You dont stick to a gay man or a peadophile.  Just doesnt happen.

Women went to the press with stories but got turned down because the press had an agenda.  They wanted to portray him as gay and a paedo...
Makes sense that is why there were never any kiss and tell stories from the women.

Also.. LMP would do anything for MJ.   ANYTHING.  And where is she now?  Im telling you she isnt in the UK.  
According to the official line she has moved here to live.. where??  no pap pics of her, nothing.  She has disappeared.

Michael manipulated the press as much as the press manipulated him.  For sure.

If he isnt alive then i will eat my hat.

But dont believe that he is this innocent bible boy...   he knows what he is doing.    

MJ is puzzling because he has shown several faces to the public....  and none of them are his real one.  Thats what he enjoys doing.

Listen to Invincble and you KNOW that he isnt this innocent boy child...   look at his HIStory dance moves...  no virgin there!

This is crazy....   but i know that Mike is alive.

Karen Faye is not in on this for sure...  she has been fooled to get rid.

Didn't she send 2000 (or so) sunflowers to Michael's grave? Why this?
I don't think he would be with her after all  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

None of this surprises me.  He was a man after all.  However,  his faith was real.  His belief in God and goodness was real.  His compassion for things that he truly held in high regard was real.  His kindness and giving was from his heart.  His intentions and his love of the planet and all living things was real.  This articIe does not change my heart or any of my adoration of Michael Jackson.  He never said he was an angel, we did.  And in my book, the extra ordinary far out shines the normal, so he still is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Serenitys_Dream

I just can not believe that you have posted this. This is no better than any tabloid BS. You are believing hearsay posted by anonymous individuals. You have no idea what is the truth and what isn't or the motives of the posters. As far as LMP being with Michael, highly doubtful, she has a husband and twins. She may still care about him but she has definitely moved on. I am truly saddened by that blog and could not read very much of that trash. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOLZ I read that whole thing. :lol:  :lol:

EDIT: Did anyone remember running across the part about "The Whisper Song" by Ying Yang Twins, being one of MJ's favorite songs? No way....
gotta be a misinfo or misunderstanding.
 :lol: I HATE "The Whisper Song". The lyrics are so...BLEGH! :oops:  :x  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"

EDIT: Did anyone remember running across the part about "The Whisper Song" by Ying Yang Twins, being one of MJ's favorite songs? No way....

He also liked Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me" & Destinys Child's "Bootylicious"! Oh yeah & don't forget R Kelly's "Ignition". All sexual songs! lol Oooh, MJ was a frrrreeeaaaakkk! lol  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"

He also liked Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me" & Destinys Child's "Bootylicious"! Oh yeah & don't forget R Kelly's "Ignition". All sexual songs! lol Oooh, MJ was a frrrreeeaaaakkk! lol  ;)

LOLZ! Oh I didn't see the part about "It Wasn't Me" by Shaggy. I remember that one! That song always made me laugh (the situation in it lol)! :lol:  :lol:
Ah yes..."Bootylicious" I know that song too. :P
"R. Kelly's "Ignition", I heard that in background of a video where MJ was dancing in a car some months ago. I had written parody lyrics of it called "Fishin'" a few years back, because the song got on my nerves. lol  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Once a freak
Always a freak
Wondering who he's freakin now :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LOLZ! Oh I didn't see the part about "It Wasn't Me" by Shaggy. I remember that one! That song always made me laugh (the situation in it lol)! :lol:  :lol:
"R. Kelly's "Ignition", I heard that in background of a video where MJ was dancing in a car some months ago. I had written parody lyrics of it called "Fishin'" a few years back, because the song got on my nerves. lol  :lol:

LOL, Yeah, I never liked any of them either. But think about the lyrics, It Wasn't Me is all about cheating & getting caught butt naked, Bootylicious is all about curvy women & having a big booty, Ignition is all about sex, the Whisper song is a very nasty song about sex as well. MJ was a normal human being, he had a freaky side. I'm not saying he wasn't the caring, loving, giving person we all saw him as, I'm sure he was but he was also a normal male  :lol:  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I personally think MJ is a totally hetero a** man  :lol:
but that doesn't make every load of tabloid rubbish believable or credible. Of course Michael loves the ladies, he's a man!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

LOL, Yeah, I never liked any of them either. But think about the lyrics, It Wasn't Me is all about cheating & getting caught butt naked, Bootylicious is all about curvy women & having a big booty, Ignition is all about sex, the Whisper song is a very nasty song about sex as well. MJ was a normal human being, he had a freaky side. I'm not saying he wasn't the caring, loving, giving person we all saw him as, I'm sure he was but he was also a normal male  :lol:  :)

LOLZ I can actually tolerate the first two songs you listed. Believe it or not. xD  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal