Karen Faye - Read This! Wth???
May 30, 2010, 09:48:43 PM
Check this out.  Someone has blogged all of Karen Fayes posts from Facebook and these are her early ones in 2009.

They make very uncomfortable reading:

do you have any information whether Michael originally wanted to collaborate with Anthony and Richmond Talauega for TII

Karen Faye Kissinger
I do not have any details about this. I did ask back in April...Travis told me they were already contracted to another project.
----------------------------------------------
Todo Estilo Rakel Heppe
Karen, about "nanny" Grace and her power over Michael and Michael's mother. Did she and Michael had anytime a close relationship...they were travelling together, with the kids... was she a "kind" of wife for Michael at anytime? Thanks

Karen Faye
I think only Michael could answer that...I never saw any evidence of anything but Grace controlling and interfering, and acting very jealous when I was around.
------------------------------------------------------
Georgina Bergin
Karen do you know Rushka Bergman the stylist that spent time with Michael
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karen Faye Kissinger
I do not know her. she is not a designer or makes clothes. she is what you call a "stylist". she buys clothes and brings them for celebrities to purchase.
------------------------------
Here are Karens comments to to Joanna:

Karen Faye Kissinger
The first time I ever saw Joanna was in NY during the record signing of Invincible. She pushed her way to him. She was very pretty. She then kept showing up with the other fans. Michael let her and some other fans into Neverland. Yes, she was using her "looks" to get closer to MJ. As close as she got was sleeping with Tyson, and asking for money, which Michael found out about. She was forbidden to be let into Neverland ever again. It was a rule to NOT get "involved" (have sex) with Michael's fans. Chris Carter was caught doing this, as well as Sam Emerson.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Joanna went back to France to become a model and start a rumor about her and Michael...sound familiar?

---------------------------------
Linda Bowen
Hi Karen. I've got a question for you.

According to an article in the Daily Mail, Latoya said ‘He (Michael) had just been to England on a cleanse and he was drinking juices and being pure. He had cleaned everything out of his system ready to do the concerts in London."
Do you know if this true?
When did he go to...... the UK on his "cleanse"? If Latoya is right and he did go, and went for that reason, was it with the full knowledge of AEG or even a condition of the agreement that he went?
And lastly, if he did go on his "cleanse" who paid for it?

Karen Faye Kissinger
If this happened, it was before Michael asked me to do the 02 shows.
---------------------------------
Lisa Papania
Has anyone seen the full version of The way you make me feel? I have just now seen it for the first time and I have to say, Michael looks cute sitting on the step with the old guy

Karen Faye Kissinger
I worked on it...does that count?
-------------------------------
Dre Meti
Karen, everyone here hates Dr. Murray...I do as well, of course, but I am more upset at Dr. Neil Ratner, who apparently followed Michael during the History Tour and gave him Propofol at night. Did you know him, did you know what he was doing ? I believe that idiot gave Michael the false impression Propofol was ok, leading to the tragedy, yet nothing will ever happen to him.

Karen Faye Kissinger
I was fired the last leg of the History Tour...Tarak fired me because I told him to go F*** himself. He was not paying me, and told me I could work with Michael, but I was never allowed to talk to him....

Karen Faye Kissinger
he then told Michael I was demanding a lot of money, and if I didn't get it I was refusing to work for him.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Tarak had his hand on all of Michael's financing. I was totally cut off from all contact.

Karen Faye Kissinger
I was not witness to what Ratner was doing...but I know Ratner. He was Michael's anesthesiologist during some procedures. Michael would ask me to be present during some of his operations.
--------------------------------------------
Sabrina Lixon
Karen,do you know when his addiction started?? Maybe in 1993 with the first allegations or before that with the pepsi accident???

Karen Faye Kissinger
my first observations were on the filming of the Addam's Family video. His schedule was grueling, also going on tour. He was recovering from an attempt to correct the damage from the burn (not the burn itself). The pain of the healing nerve endings in his scalp was painful. He was administered pain killer to keep him performing. Then the child allegation began, so the pain killers also numbed his emotional pain. He became addicted.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Debbie Rowe wanted to teach me how to inject him, but I refused.

Karen Faye Kissinger
In my opinion, because of Debbie Rowe's involvement, it is probably safe to say the drugs came through Klein.

Karen Faye Kissinger
DR was obsessed with the idea of "having Michael".
I refused to learn to administer the drugs, because it is NOT my place to do so. He needed qualified HELP. It is my opinion, it was more important to keep "the money train" going, than to do the right thing and let Michael heal properly. DR administering the drugs, was a way she could get his attention, and stay close to him? Is obsession sinister? Is wanting to be in Michael's company, sinister? Why do you think she offered to give him children? To be connected to him forever.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Debbie was not a licensed nurse.

Karen Faye Kissinger
The divorce arrangements were a part of the marriage agreement.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Debbie just wanted Michael. She thought he would fall in love with her. This broke her heart. This is why you see such unusual and mixed behavior from her.
-------------------------------
Dre Meti
Karen, I noticed that you confirmed Michael was overmedicated during the Madison Square Garden performance. Did it have anything to do with his upper lip ? He was hiding it while performing...it was painful to watch. Who did that to him, and why ?

Karen Faye Kissinger
I think it is important to express our views. Bongani has not called me a liar. When it comes right down to it, we must take responsibility for our actions. Michael is ultimately responsible for all the decisions and people he placed in his life. My question is that when you are dependent on drugs...it makes it difficult to make clear decisions .for yourself. It is the drugs that are talking. Michael tried to make the right decisions, but the pain of his existence always drew him back to his only escape.

Karen Faye Kissinger
And when he was weak...there was always a willing participant to give him the drugs, and reasons to keep him on them, just enough to get their money out of him. It is just a very sad sad story.

Karen Faye Kissinger
He was a delicate, sensitive being...that was constantly hurt by society.

Karen Faye Kissinger
he just wasn't strong enough to withstand all the pain.
-------------------------------------------
Anya Marie
Am I missing something here? I thought I was entering Karen's FB page, you know the place where we support one another, sharing our love for Mr. Michael Jackson...hmmm, must be the wrong place because I am seeing entirely too many tabloid trash links with questions attached asking if this info is true or not! Wh......y are you reading this smut, and more importantly why are you promoting these sites by encouraging readers to click on the links? Helloooooo, have you heard anything Mike has been saying since the 80's???

Karen Faye Kissinger
it's interesting though...some of the trash prints little bits of truth that mainstream media don't dare mention. Many people believe all that they read. This place can be an educating tool, so don't be too quick to dismiss it all with a big brush.
--------------------------
Martina Ziegener
Terry Harvey? What about him?
Should we believe in his story?

Karen Faye Kissinger
Well, this is an example how the truth is used as a tabloid knife in Michael's back. Yes a golf cart at Staples, because it was a very long walk to the cars, and Michael would have to walk by hundreds of technicians before arriving at his car. Everyone would want to stop him and want to talk.
he was exhausted...he didn't sleep. His emotional pain and stress kept him undernourished and emotionally distraught. He was taking drugs and using anesthesia to be able to meet the demands and threats that were burdening him.
It was clear to see he was unable to fulfill his obligations. Yes, you could see the residual effects of the drugs. He was insecure, weak, and unreliable to show up for rehearsals. Michael was good at putting on a his game face once he was on stage. (which is the majority of the movie footage). Remember the anniversary show in Madison Square Garden? He was over medicated for that performance. I went to his room to get him ready, and a doctor met me at his door and told me, Michael needed to sleep for 8 hours. I said "WHAT!!!! He has to be on stage in 2 hours". I pushed the doctor out of the way, and found Michael knocked out. I forced gatorade and bagels down him, as I worked and he kept nodding out. When it got closer to having to leave, I started walking him around. I was praying he would come too by the time he had to go on stage...because it would be a complete disaster for thousands of people if he didn't make it. Look at his photos when he was sitting in the audience....but when he got on stage!!!!! he pulled it together. Just like the rehearsal footage.

Karen Faye Kissinger
I have stated this time after time...There were many interventions by his family and even Elizabeth once. He was in denial. He never admitted it to himself!!!!! There were many attempt to help, but there were always another enabler waiting to supply him.

Karen Faye Kissinger
When I was scrapping him off the ground in NY...he explained to me....
"the doctor gave me too much."

Karen Faye Kissinger
Janet even had a private plane waiting once in Las Vegas to take him into rehab. After hours of intervention, he would not go.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Jermaine once warned Michael his family was on their way for an intervention...and drove Michael out of Neverland.

Karen Faye Kissinger
I even went into rehab with him outside of London...when I left, he snuck out.
--------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Robyne Seigworth
Debbie and others, this is a "must read" article. I remember reading this right after MJ passed away. I wanted to share it.

Karen Faye Kissinger
unfortunately this is bogus...nice but bogus
-----------------------------------------------
==============================
Sandra Benner
Hey Karen, yesterday you said that you talked to Latoya and that there
are concerns that "the children are getting poorly influenced". Would you please explain what that phrase means, and who is the main influence and in what direction is this influence?
Thank you, we are so feeling with the babies...
Karen Faye Kissinger
Grace, Alejandra, Jermaine, Halima, and Jermaine's children.
Karen Faye Kissinger
they are running wild, swearing, watching anything they want on TV...no discipline...Michael would be livid! Voodoo....
Karen Faye Kissinger
very scary...and sad.
 3:20
Karen Faye Kissinger
LaToya says she is very uncomfortable going over to the house, because Grace sneaks around, follows her and listens to every conversation
Karen Faye Kissinger
But Katherine will not get rid of her, despite the rest of the families objection...they do not understand their mothers actions.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

Re: Karen Faye - Read This! Wth???
May 30, 2010, 11:24:08 PM
Interesting. I've always stated that I personally believe that MJ was addicted to drugs within his active career. As to whether or not he continued, only he would know.

Still, KF is contradicting herself. She obviously is against individuals whom used MJ for a money machine & of course against providing him with drugs. Indeed both acts go hand in hand.

KF then proceeds to admit that she, herself, finds MJ "knocked out". The doctor, according to her statement, alerts KF that MJ must sleep 8 hrs.

KF then proceeds to give MJ gatorade & bagels in order to get him on stage within 2 hrs so that he can perform. LOLOL

I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous! I don't care how many fans are waiting for a performance! Did she or does she even realize now that she herself did the exact same thing to MJ that the others did?

Obviously these are her statements & we will never know if they are true or false, but if they are true, then KF is as guilty as the rest whom would do anything to get MJ on stage.

Shame on her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 12:15:23 AM
This makes me think 25th June did happen, but somehow they revived him and he is in rehab.

This also makes me realize then that the hoax and the clues have been put together by his team including Kenny, Travis, his brothers, sisters, etc.

They probably have looked at all his past signatures, his clothes and all his interests and decided to put the hoax together from there. They have tried to make it as interesting as ever and they have been able to.

Maybe they expected Michael to make a comeback after he recovered, but if we all know Michael there will be delays and hopefully they will convince him to be back this June.

This also means that Murray is to blame but he smug bug that he is probably doubts Michael actually died and hence he is going to Forest Lawn to check if there is actually a tomb there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 12:26:01 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
This makes me think 25th June did happen, but somehow they revived him and he is in rehab.

This also makes me realize then that the hoax and the clues have been put together by his team including Kenny, Travis, his brothers, sisters, etc.

They probably have looked at all his past signatures, his clothes and all his interests and decided to put the hoax together from there. They have tried to make it as interesting as ever and they have been able to.

Maybe they expected Michael to make a comeback after he recovered, but if we all know Michael there will be delays and hopefully they will convince him to be back this June.

This also means that Murray is to blame but he smug bug that he is probably doubts Michael actually died and hence he is going to Forest Lawn to check if there is actually a tomb there.
OMG, I was thinking the same exact stuff back in December. Every little detail... :idea:  :D
Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 01:42:49 AM by reasonables+luvs+MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

May 31, 2010, 01:31:38 AM
If this stuff were true why would this chic be exposing his business like that?  That is trifling.  If this lady is really legit.  She said she got fired yeah probably because she got a big mouth.  Talking about Grace was jealous of her.  It was probably the other way around.  She probably was jealous of Grace.  Grace probably put her in her place because it look like MJ put alot of trust in Grace at one point with his children.  He has been photographed with Grace alone out in public too.  She just make MJ sound like a pathetic drug addict from the way she describes things.  She sound so shady to me.  Another phony person acting like they love him so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 01:52:42 AM
This is as confusing as confusing can be.

On one hand, we have TS and the lot of clues and blatant slip-ups from family members.

On the other hand, we have this lady and a few others chanting the same thigns over and over again.

If we are to have any unity in this hoax, we need to have one solid theory.....By saying that I mean that whenever we are on to something, out comes some randm statements that make us doubt our own theories....Simply because, these are allegedly from people who were "close" to him and therefore have to have a certain degree of "authenticity".

I really dont get it....What is the truth about Michael Jackson?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 01:56:51 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
This is as confusing as confusing can be.

On one hand, we have TS and the lot of clues and blatant slip-ups from family members.

On the other hand, we have this lady and a few others chanting the same thigns over and over again.

If we are to have any unity in this hoax, we need to have one solid theory.....By saying that I mean that whenever we are on to something, out comes some randm statements that make us doubt our own theories....Simply because, these are allegedly from people who were "close" to him and therefore have to have a certain degree of "authenticity".

I really dont get it....What is the truth about Michael Jackson?
I think he'll tell us when he returns. ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Good Lets Dance

May 31, 2010, 02:25:37 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
If this stuff were true why would this chic be exposing his business like that?  That is trifling.  If this lady is really legit.  She said she got fired yeah probably because she got a big mouth.  Talking about Grace was jealous of her.  It was probably the other way around.  She probably was jealous of Grace.  Grace probably put her in her place because it look like MJ put alot of trust in Grace at one point with his children.  He has been photographed with Grace alone out in public too.  She just make MJ sound like a pathetic drug addict from the way she describes things.  She sound so shady to me.  Another phony person acting like they love him so much.

I tend to agree with you, I read where Grace & MJ had become "involved" and it was an Open Secret with the staff, and I read where she (Grace) genuinely tried to help keep his spending under control and untangle his finances, keep his bills paid, etc. I read where K.F. was possessive of MJ when other women were around. Tatiana T. even complained that Karen acted hostile to her when she was involved with MJ. IF karen was fired "during the last leg of the History Tour" was she recently re-hired for TII? If not, how would she be privy to anything in the recent past? (Perhaps she is on the payroll of AEG to discredit MJ in regards to drug use?) Even LMP had friction with Karen! If all the women in MJ's life had compaints about K.F's. attitude - then I would be suspect of anything she says. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 02:28:42 AM
Just my feeling. Her descriptions make me think she hated everyone around MJ (not family), she was totally in love with him.

These things are very private and I can't believe she is writing about all of that. I am trying to think what I would do if in her shoes.

....she tried to put him together for Sq.Gard. performance so fans wouldn't be dissappointed  :shock:  she is contradicting herself......

I don't know what to think? She hates Debbie, Grace, Joanna...I wonder what she thinks about LMP?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 02:32:12 AM
KF is full of s***.  She wasn't around MJ for years, after HE fired her, not someone else. She makes me ill. Drawing this picture of a man who was so weak and victimized. It seems every woman around him was bad for him except for her. She needs to go and get some help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 31, 2010, 03:00:54 AM
Quote from: "foreverking"
KF is full of s***.  She wasn't around MJ for years, after HE fired her, not someone else. She makes me ill. Drawing this picture of a man who was so weak and victimized. It seems every woman around him was bad for him except for her. She needs to go and get some help.

Who says Mike fired Karen Faye..?  That "fact" is based on hear say and rumors only, it's not a fact at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 03:05:43 AM
yeah, first i was too getting into what she's saying... like every woman around Michael was bad unfortunately. but then i realized it can be the other way around. i don't know what to think anymore. about debbie row, yes i too think she loved him but what's wrong in that? i don't know what to think of grace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

sweet1

May 31, 2010, 06:00:40 AM
In my honest opinion I just don't know what to make of this quite frankly. Michael had lots of ppl in his life at all times. Some were genuine, some not, some so so. He knew who was there for him and who wasn't. Now, I am sure during the times that he was on prescription drugs heavily his state of mind may have been cloudy. I am sure that is why there were so many firings and rehirings going on in different periods. KF should have undoubtedly left some information privy and off limits for conversation. I just don't see what she has to gain by derailing Michael and his family?  What could her alterior motive possibly be? Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

May 31, 2010, 07:26:49 AM
This is a great find, Faye has been going on & on about Michael's private life since day one & she thought she had the right to post photos of the crypt on her facebook which then appeared on TMZ, Brian Oxman is now been bashed by the fans for speaking about Michael's "Drug" addiction.....
Karen's turn should be coming soon.......... 8-)
She claims she is going to be a witness in the courtcase  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

MissG

May 31, 2010, 07:41:19 AM
I find Karen Faye honest about what she says. It is her perception of the events what she is expressing and she is not the only one confirming that MJ was knocked out by meds/ drugs more than once, drugs administered by licensed Medical Doctors.

It is plausible that MJ could have had an overdose, but not during June, may be weeks or months before, and this is the way to demask the negligence of Doctors administering drugs just for money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal