Justice For MJ Blog - interesting post.
May 30, 2010, 04:29:48 PM
WHERE IS THERE JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON
DateSaturday, May 29, 2010 at 11:52PM

Have you ever had that queasy feeling when you read about the facts surrounding the death of Michael Jackson? That feeling deep in your gut that something just isn't right? You know that feeling that might make the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up or maybe make you squirm in your chair? Have you ever pondered the fact that the Doctor who killed the King Of Pop may never spend a single day in jail?

On Feb. 8, 2010 Los Angeles District Attorney, Steve Cooley squabbles with the LAPD, right before he files one count of Involuntary Manslaughter against Dr. Robert Conrad Murray in the homicide of Michael Jackson. This, the very same DA who filed first degree murder charges against Robert Blake and Phil Spector. The very same DA who charged Ann Nicole Smith's doctors with 23 felony counts for enabling the star in her tragic overdose.  District Attorney Steve Cooley seems to come down hard on others in Hollywood who commit crimes, so why not Michael Jackson's doctor?

Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley filed 24 felony counts against a medical marijuana distributor, however files one count against Michael Jackson's alleged killer, that carries a four year prison sentence, if convicted.  Is this where we start to smell something funny?  I mean did DA Cooley even glance at the police report that stated Murray lied to EMT's and emergency room doctors about giving the King Of Pop propofol?  Did he not hear the 911 call where Murray, a trained cardiologist, was performing CPR on a bed?  Did he decide to disregard Alberto Alvarez' statement that he helped the alleged killer hide evidence?  I guess Steve Cooley was never given the toxicology report that stated Michael Jackson had so much propofol in his body, he was swimming in it. I guess he's sticking with Murray's account of only injecting 25 milligrams of propofol.  Let's just completely ignore the part in the autopsy that showed propofol in Michael Jackson's stomach content.  

I guess it isn't important to take into account the EMT's account that Mr. Jackson was not breathing at all upon arrival and despite many attempts, they were unable to revive the King Of Pop. Who cares Murray was making phone calls to his girlfriend, colleagues, and patients when he told police he was performing CPR. Steve Cooley must have not been watching Dateline that aired February 2, 2010, when Dateline obtained phone records of the phone calls and a voice mail to patient, Bob Russell at the very time Murray told police he was administering CPR, on the bed!

Don't get me wrong, I am no legal expert but it seems clear that the DA filed the wrong charges in the death of Michael Jackson. To say the very least, shouldn't additional charges have been filed? I am just saying, if I hid evidence, or left the room of a friend in distress to make phone calls to friends while someone was dying, and then pretended to save their life and then lied to police in a major homicide investigation, I bet I would have been charged with several counts including Murder 2 and I am not even a doctor.  So the MILLION or more dollar question is, why not Conrad Murray? Gee, if Ann Nicole's doctors warranted 23 felony charges and they weren't even in the room with her, let alone administering the drugs that killed her, you certainly wouldn't need a law degree to figure out higher charges and additional charges seem missing here.

When I lay awake at night, unable to sleep because my Idol is dead and buried in a mausoleum at Forest Lawn, I wonder and wonder, why the DA Steve Cooley seems to be ignoring evidence and allowing a killer to get away with murder? When I decided to ask Mr. Cooley on his facebook page why he wasn't interested in justice, why Michael Jackson wasn't afforded  the same rights as every other American citizen he responded- by blocking me and many other MJ fans who were asking the same questions. So this is when it dawned on me that Mr. Cooley must have a boss, I mean don't we all?  After a bit of research... bingo Jerry Brown California, Attorney General.  I was so relieved, someone who could help.  Myself and other concerned Michael Jackson fans began writing letters, posting on his facebook page, pointing out that Mr. Cooley must be corrupt because in light of all the evidence, anyone without a law degree could see something was wrong.      

So after weeks and weeks of writing to  Mr. Brown, posting on his facebook page ( did I mention he blocked me too) showing up at the courthouse with signs and banners, begging him to investigate Mr. Cooley, nothing!  That bad smell, is now the strong stench of something rotting in the bottom of a old garbage can. Why are Jerry Brown and Steve Cooley ignoring our pleas for justice?

Since Michael passed, members of the Jackson family have stated that Michael was murdered, rumors and speculation have been flying in the fan community about who killed the King Of Pop. I hate to speculate and rarely have done so, but I am now beginning to question some of these things myself.  I mean, really why is the LADA fighting with LAPD?  Why did the DA only file the lowest charge possible? Why Is the Attorney General ignoring the facts and not investigating the DA?  Why is no one stepping in to assist the Jackson Family and the fans?

There must be something I am missing because until now 2+2 has always equaled 4. I am not the best at math but I do know 2+2 never equaled 6. So, was Michael Jackson murdered? Is the family privy to information we're not?  I am guessing at this point they are. Could AEG and Sony be involved? Would the DA and AG be in on the conspiracy to ensure that Michael Jackson never receives any more justice in death than he did in his life?

Would we ever expect a connection between Colorado billionaire Phil Anschutz, owner of AEG, with his neo- conservative views and liberal Jerry Brown? I'm sure one could explain the two donations made just two days ago to Steve Cooley, the republican candidate running for AG and the very man behind the charging of Michael Jackson's alleged killer, Conrad Murray. But Jerry Brown, Steve Cooley's boss, impossible!  Well, not so fast, looks like someone has some explaining to do.  Jerry Brown accepting campaign contributions from AEG and the Mayor of Los Angeles taking personal vacations, court side seats at the Lakers games as well as other gifts from AEG. In my book, where there is smoke there is always fire and most likely the very reason the King Of Pop will never have justice.

I think in this election, we will be voting for Steve Poizner, the candidate who I am certain had no connection in the death of Michael Jackson.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I  Hope this is a hoax if it isn't everything stinks. If it really has happened then what the hell is going on with the court system why wasn't the house completly closed off for the police to carry out a through check they didn't find the bloody top you know the White one and why is the doc allowed to carry on and treat people even a passenger on a plane there hasn't been pictures of him being harrased apart from outside the courts I don't want him to get hurt I don't see him as evil as I hope he is part of an act. But never in my life have I seen something that is so off as this and what has happened to tohme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I live in L.A. and I can tell you this blog is somewhat misleading in regards to Jerry Brown and Cooley and our Mayor.  First of all the mayor of L.A. has no problem taking gifts from anyone. AEG is a big player in L.A. and many political figures are in their pocket. As for Jerry Brown, who says he isn't doing something to stop these hollywood doctors and other doctors who give drugs to people who have no business taking them. And Cooley is running for AG, but I worked for him for years and while I don't agree with his political views, I can tell you, he is a stand up guy. What you see is what you get.  

Yes, CM should have been charged with a 2nd degree murder. This would have given the jury the opportunity to also find him gulity of the lesser charge of manslaughter, and yes something ain't right about this whole CM thing, but I think it is because it is a hoax. No way CM could go to jail for murder, because he didn't kill anybody. Maybe the DA knows something we don't know. Maybe the DA is covering his office because something in the evidence suggests it wasn't murder. He can't file a case on what TMZ and MJ's family has said, he has to go where the evidence goes. There's more to this case than meets the eye and I think it's because it's a hoax, but of course others think it's a group of rich guys who decided to kill MJ.  I just think MJ is smarter than that. I'm a bit bothered by some of these justice for MJ people who like to tout MJ as some sort of naive victim. He didn't become the most famous and most successful entertainer in the world, but being some shy, easy going fool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

It is good to hear from you as you are there and see first hand how things are there. What is the general feeling there do people seem angry upset At what has happened or are they waiting for michael to come back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

The justice groups will not tolerate anyone saying Michael is alive.....??   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Quote from: "Disco"
The justice groups will not tolerate anyone saying Michael is alive.....??   :?

Yes i know.. but its interesting what all the groups can come up with about the lying and inconsistencies no matter what their believes.  :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have been following this.  All said above is truth.  LA is apparently corrupt and very biased against Michael Jackson.  It's an in the face kind of snobbery towards him.  They don't give a rat's ass if no one ever goes to jail or to trial for that matter in this case.  I have to believe that this is not the norm and that this is their part in the hoax.  If not, and if it turns out that Michael did perish, pray for Michael's family because from what is going on, I fear absolutely nothing is going to be done towards any justice for him. AEG, Branca and Arnie Klein have made campaign contributions to both Cooley and Brown.  I've seen the proof. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Justice For MJ Blog - interesting post.
June 14, 2010, 07:52:03 AM
If Murray was guilty of nothing.....why would you allow snippets of information to come out that make him look guilty of something?

Surely if this was a hoax (which it is not) Murray would have just made a medical judgement error and owned up to it, rather than 'saving his behind' as Katherine says.....look at what's going on carefully. Imagine the scenario of a hoax, would it really look like this? Nope.

The hoax always did have a shelf life, and now it's starting to smell a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 10:38:17 PM
I tend to agree with you, QuirkyDiana.  I don't think a hoax would look like this... And while MJ was no fool, think about how easy it would be to forge his signature (which is a public thing!) and how major the implications can be.  MJ was a HUGE magnet for shady, profit-seeking types, and could he really keep an eye on all the money and all the contracts and all the lawsuits and everything else?!  This guy was an industry all by himself!  I doubt he knew and controlled it all, and I suspect that's why he had a team of attorneys... The 2002 will is clearly fake and I have a really bad feeling about the trust executors (Branca and McClain) and Tohme Tohme and AEG.  BTW, look at how little we know about Tohme Tohme!!  Who the hell IS that guy and WHERE is he and why was he ever hired by MJ?!  And look at how MJ accepted Conrad Murray, who by all appearances was a most inept "cardiologist"... Ok, maybe you think he had/has a role in the hoax... Well, if it turns out MJ was murdered (which I believe) what are you gonna think then?!  Not trying to change your opinion, but MJ was not superhuman & he had music to do and 3 kids to raise and there are many signs that sometimes he trusted the wrong people.  (Take the Chandlers and the Arvizos as illustration!  And those employees who betrayed him.  It would have been hard for MJ to know who to trust, and money can warp minds anyway.  Look at "friend" Brett Ratner too.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

June 15, 2010, 11:49:39 PM
Quirky Diana & Truthprevails, I agree with you both 100%. and pointing out the political contributions & perks from AEG to all these authorities and politicians makes it crystal clear, and don't forget the Police Chief, Bratton suddenly retiring and offered a new position (on the opposite coast!) with one of those corporations affiliated with (i'll let you guess, it has 3 initials) Glaringly obvious Media Blackouts on Evan Chandler & Lopez *suicides*. Media Blackout on Tohme Tohme whereabouts. Anyone who can't see this is a corporate murder conspiracy and government assisted cover-up by now.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions