No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
I posted a thread a few days ago about how Michael sees our world from a distance. Like the view of an archangel, I now think...  :)  

Making history...

Postby Believe 777 ยป Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I have recently come to you since MJHD shutdown and I have to say I really like it here. :D :D :D

I would like to look at all this from a distance and say how profound this really is. Never before in history has an event like this ever taken place. I feel honoured to be a part of it. A large group of people who have two things in common which is of course is, our love for Michael and we all have questioning minds.This is quite a powerful combination. We are a select group of people who have felt something about Michaels 'death' that does not fit and have come together to make history.

Michael's message is so powerful and full of truth. He has knowledge that he needs to pass on to us and this way he has been able to stop a section of the world who look beyond what we are told and he has our undivided attention from our hearts. Pure brilliance!!!

He is not just telling us, he is showing us. This is unavoidably bringing emotion and vulnerabilities to the surface which can cause confusion, fear and doubt. I believe in my heart that whoever is behind the tiai redirects is showing us that there is a bigger truth and we only need to see it for ourselves. I also believe that there will be a gradual global awakening that is so desperately needed, to heal our world. Humanity needs to develope emotional maturity and responsibilty for ourselves and eachother, resulting in a much more united, happier world.

I know this is a very idealistic view, but it is acheivable and and therefore believable.
Michael knows far more than any of us know. He has always seen our world from a distance and he sees how we have kind of lost ourselves. Lost the connection with love. If Michael can guide us towards love then he will have created a beautiful world to return to and feel a part of. All we have to do is see through all the garbage and discover that the only truth that is completely unbreakable and solid is love.

There could not have been a better way for this to happen and there is no-one that could achieve this but Michael and I would trust no-one else. The only words I can find to describe him are a 'true hero'. He truly is an unbelievably, amazing person.

He's done Past and present, he is now onto future. Book one is blank for the creating...

Believe 777

I couldn't agree more Believe777!  This amazing journey we have embarked upon has had many twists and turns but we are learning, day by day, to trust in Michael more and allow him show us the things he has been longing to share with us no doubt for years now.  To begin with we expected Michael to return within a short space of time, but I believe since the film 'This Is It' was released many of us have realised that Michael had a much higher purpose for hoaxing his death than just getting back at the media.  We have had to leave some of our preconceived ideas behind to go further along the path of understanding.  For some this is quite a challenging experience because it means leaving one's comfort zone and taking a leap of faith.  Michael understands this and is patient.  That's why I think he will take all the time he needs before returning because he wants us to be fully ready to go to the next level.  We need to grow, to learn, to shake off the negativity that has held us in its sway for so long and embrace positive energy, allowing love to flow through us, to energise us and make us whole.  This is a spiritual experience but one that is positive and full of light and promise.  Too many tend to put the word spiritual in the same basket as "religious" and give it a negative connotation.  But to fully embrace spirituality is to come fully into the light and allow healing to take place.  The soul longs to dance, to embrace, to love, to learn, to be truly free.  We are now going into a period in history when the soul will be given all the opportunities it needs to do these things.  I believe Michael has been giving us glimpses into these beautiful truths through his songs and by the way he lived his life.  Watching Michael dance and sing sometimes took us to a spiritual level.  We could SEE he had a connection with some Divine Source:  it just shone through every performance.   Now, through hoaxing his death, and taking us on this journey, Michael is finally able to share his long-held secrets with us.  And as he said in 'This Is It' -  "there's nothing to be nervous about."  Nor should we be fearful. since perfect love casts out fear.   Thank you Believe777 for your beautiful post.  I'm sure Michael is smiling now, knowing there are people on this forum who can truly SEE THE LIGHT and want to follow it to its journey's end.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you so much dear Emerald city....You have given some lovely insights into Archangels.

We have certainly come to an interesting point at an interesting time!!!

It's so heartwarming to see many others coming together in the light. We are truly on the next level now and ever closer to seeing our true selves. This is a journey of discovery and wonderment. Inner and outer beauty is what lies ahead for us. This is the meaning of "Your just another part of me". ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have registered for the newsletter from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but I can't find how to become a member. Am I being blind, has anyone else managed to join.   :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am no expert, so trying to sound somewhat intellegent here.  I am a christian and I have always been interested in revelations and end times.  Right after michael died I found somewhere on the Internet a passage from the Bible that said in the end times, the archangel Michael will stand up for the children... or something like that; I wish I had saved it.  That, along with all of the things Michael said in his interviews, and the paintings in his home; and his poems... show that he was very spiritual and very knowledgeable about the end times, and I believe showed that he thought he was something more....  He grew up as a Jehovah witness, so he really knew it and believed it... so the question remains, is he really something more or did he just believe he was something more?  That is what I struggle with; because I am having a hard time seeing a rock pop singer as a possible messenger from God... especially after looking at the gold pants thread, LOL.

Not trying to get negative here, but sharing my feelings.  I am really scared sometimes that we are in fact in the end times... I read the Left Behind series... and I know alot is interpretation, but so many things in those books I am noticing and it makes me scared.  Not long ago at one of those conferences that Obama attended, the Russian leader brought out a sample "one world currency" - which is a sign of end times, according to that series, so they say anyway.  I have so much more to learn, and I wish I knew more what I was talking about.  If Michael is an angel, and a messenger, and something is coming... I hate to say it, but it scares me!  I'm the kind of person that likes to be in control and know everything...

I'm glad to see this thread; I have been having thoughts about this for a while and had a feeling that most of mj's clues and messages were religious based and he was trying to show us something, but I wasn't sure what it meant or how to interpret it...

sorry for rambling!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

Quote from: "HiMichael"
I am no expert, so trying to sound somewhat intellegent here.  I am a christian and I have always been interested in revelations and end times.  Right after michael died I found somewhere on the Internet a passage from the Bible that said in the end times, the archangel Michael will stand up for the children... or something like that; I wish I had saved it.  That, along with all of the things Michael said in his interviews, and the paintings in his home; and his poems... show that he was very spiritual and very knowledgeable about the end times, and I believe showed that he thought he was something more....  He grew up as a Jehovah witness, so he really knew it and believed it... so the question remains, is he really something more or did he just believe he was something more?  That is what I struggle with; because I am having a hard time seeing a rock pop singer as a possible messenger from God... especially after looking at the gold pants thread, LOL.

Not trying to get negative here, but sharing my feelings.  I am really scared sometimes that we are in fact in the end times... I read the Left Behind series... and I know alot is interpretation, but so many things in those books I am noticing and it makes me scared.  Not long ago at one of those conferences that Obama attended, the Russian leader brought out a sample "one world currency" - which is a sign of end times, according to that series, so they say anyway.  I have so much more to learn, and I wish I knew more what I was talking about.  If Michael is an angel, and a messenger, and something is coming... I hate to say it, but it scares me!  I'm the kind of person that likes to be in control and know everything...

I'm glad to see this thread; I have been having thoughts about this for a while and had a feeling that most of mj's clues and messages were religious based and he was trying to show us something, but I wasn't sure what it meant or how to interpret it...

sorry for rambling!

For me I am not sure if there is a difference between actually being the archangel Michael or just believing. Nature doesn't put a label on anything. Nature doesn't use words. All I know is Michael is about the only person in existence who has this global connection and can really do this. Whether or not he is "the archangel Michael" is down to personal belief.
Don't be afraid, this is a wonderful time. This is not about end days but new beginnings.
Lets trust in nature to do what it does best,to  live and learn, in love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

Quote from: "HiMichael"

sorry for rambling!

O..so difficult to put in Englisch what i want to say!

But looke at history.
Not saying that Michael is a real angel..like from god.
But a person with a deep mission.
Like a messenger to spread love.
We have seen people like that before.
People who had normal lives and normal parents who have so much love in there harts to give(but are also only human)
These people make a change.
Maby i am far of..but i think of the story of Robin Hood..Steel from the rich(nasty people) to give to the poor..and fight for them.
But he also liked the lady's..Does  make him a less good person?? He did not wear gold pants..but tights..also good 8-)
I dont know how true this story is??
But i can think of a lot other storys until now were people made that change for other people.
A leader with the good message(but stil human) I sometimes think..who would have stayed this loving after everything he went trough,like he is..and how nasty people treat him..and stil believe in people..that must come from a deep goodnes and believe!
Does this make sence?
I believe he can and did do this!! :)
Greetings Mattie
Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 09:24:06 AM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "Oetoort"
WAUW i just watched the trailer with my mouth wide open  :o

Look at the simularities with THRILLER... wauw wauw wauw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe we have to follow Scott Stewart on tweet  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yipee  :D im moonwalking now because i finally get it , :lol:  :lol: phew
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  Me too

Predictions from people who studied archangel michael said he'll be back at july 11 or 12

(hmmm i remember a "see you all in july 2010-picture")

And why does the statue of Liberty comes through my head... i don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hell no! I can't understand a thing of this! I've read the theory again and again but still can't understand!  :?   :cry:  :cry:  Can someone tell me the main point of this? Please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

The main point?!
I can't believe it...did you read all of this written?
Didn't you see all simularities?

The point IS... Michael will spread the message as archangel Michael.
He is soo much alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Oetoort"
The main point?!
I can't believe it...did you read all of this written?
Didn't you see all simularities?

The point IS... Michael will spread the message as archangel Michael.
He is soo much alive

Yes I read all! But you have to understand this, my english was poor, I can't understand things while it's in a long theory ( I read and I forgot, which is irratating!) so pardon me for this.  :cry:  Btw.. thanks for clearing this up for me. :) :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

just thought i would post this for
everyone,this is my fav Christmas song.
my brother also had this played at his wedding.
by the way i have read this entire thread over
the last 2 days and its brillant.... i have nothing
i can add....except this song.....

[YouTube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

i sure hope i posted the vid right,first time i have ever
added a video.if not,i will try again...........
Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 12:40:19 PM by MJJLIVZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions