:? FOUND THE CLUE  THIS MAKES EVERYTHING CLEAR :?  :? WHY ARE WE SO CONFUSED :lol:  :lol:IM FEELING LIKE A TWIT
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
Quote from: "Oetoort"
OMG I think i found it.......this is REAL

If you look at the blog it says that their communications come from Mikael. Wasn't it said in the media that Michael changed his name to Mikael?????   This could very well be for real!!!

You are RIGHT !!! They said he changed his name because he became muslim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "kpnuts"
I'm afraid I don't understand this thread at all.  

I know that Michael is special in many ways, but I don't think he's the archangel Michael - sorry!  I think this is just adding more confusion to an already confusing situation.

I can understand that Michael is a sort of prophet - he does know things that most people can't understand.  This could come from a special connection with God.

Also, isn't an angel somebody who has left this earth - has passed on, so to speak?  I'm not much up on divinity, so I don't know.  I realise that throughout history, there have been people who seem to have been touched by the hand of God - Micael is probably one of them.  I remember a friend, who is a healer, telling me that people who are special in this way can often appear to be a bit odd in their behaviour. Michael has certainly been chastised in the press.

It's a very interesing theory, but I think we'll just have to hold fire and see what happens. I personally believe that God will not allow the Earth to be destroyed - he could be using Michael as a channel for a very important message that he wants to give to humanity...

Angels are not those who have passed on, They are creation all their own.
What is an Angel?
The word angel is thought to be derived from the Greek word "Angelos" which means "messenger". In Christian, Muslim, Jewish and other theologies an angel can be one who acts as a messenger, attendant or agent of God.
Throughout the bible it is generally seen that the will of God is usually imparted or carried out by angels.
They enjoy an intimate relationship to God as His special adopted children, contemplating, loving, and praising Him in heaven. Some of them are frequently sent as messengers to men from on high.
Angels are the essence of love and joy and stem from the Heart of God/Goddess.
In Christian religion and theology an angel can also be a member of the lowest order of the nine-fold celestial hierarchy this is a ranking which comes directly below archangels. A fallen angel is often classed as a devil, like Satan himself; whereas a guardian angel is classed as a human guide or protector.
Angels can take on a variety of different forms. In  Ezekiel 1:16-21, Isaiah 6:1-3, and throughout the book of Revelation they are described as taking on not only the appearance of men but many fantastical forms. A notable example was the angel who took on the appearance of a burning bush.
Angels appear to us with many forms and shapes. Many times the qualities of an Angel are so delicate that they choose female forms or even masculine bodies with female face characteristics. An Angel will appear to us with the form that is best for us.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Some Additional Background on Angels

The Great Archangels represent the seven primary feelings, or Aspects and Attributes of The Creator that must be developed within the nature of Humankind in order to attain Masterhood. They bring forth the fuel (love energy) of God."

Michael became a master at the age of 38.  There is a book written about him that explains the qualifications and why he was chosen.  The picture of him at the Memorial Service is from the cover of that book.

really??? The Liberian girl picture??? Wow this is getting more and more interesting  :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK, people like now? Indeed, is angel Michael anyway for us .... like is this to be interpreted now at the moment? Michael is an angel (true or Michael sends / interpreted these signs? Or how?? Help, I am... I believe, still moves whether with this Bille Jean Frau broke in the lunatic asylum for me?:?
God, I throws to me anyhow before MJS feet .... all same like  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
ok I'm really confused :roll: Where did this info come from? When was it written and how does it relate to This is it?? How is it "THE"clue that makes everything clear?  I'm sorry but I just don't understand how all of this makes everything clear! I must be missing something can someone please help me so I undertand what your point is please? Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

It's in the passage of that book. It says. THIS IS IT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Great Archangels represent the seven primary feelings, or Aspects and Attributes of The Creator that must be developed within the nature of Humankind in order to attain Masterhood. They bring forth the fuel (love energy) of God."

Michael became a master at the age of 38.  There is a book written about him that explains the qualifications and why he was chosen.  The picture of him at the Memorial Service is from the cover of that book.

really??? The Liberian girl picture??? Wow this is getting more and more interesting  :shock:  :o

What? Are you kidding me?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

At this point I have lost the ability to speak. When people talk to me, I just mumble and stare straight ahead!!. LOL!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DaduxMJ"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

And the answer is...
Quote from: "TIIDA11"
apostle Paul proclaimed: "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel's voice and with God's trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first." (1 Thessalonians 4:16) The "Lord," 'archangel,' and "Christ" are all one and the same

The song "This Is It" lyrics: I Am The Light Of The World, this is real.

Who is the light of the world?
I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12)
“While I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5)

Names of the Messiah: Light of The World

just...woooww  :shock:  :shock:   :shock:
that makes sense .. a little  ;)

YES it does !!!
Archangel Michael reaches every believe..Jewish, Muslim, Chisten.... This is the way to REACH everyone !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  sorry your post makes me laugh. We are all getting more crayze and exited about it. Because to me THIS IS the proof that everything is planned....bij our Michael  ;)  :D  This Must Be It...It fits everything....

At this point I have lost the ability to speak. When people talk to me, I just mumble and stare straight ahead!!. LOL!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God this is unbelievable, you are brilliant!  :o
If that is really possibly I do not know what I should say now...
I love to you all This is it from myself :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

You're not alone :shock: ...I put the neerest asylum's number on my speed dial
 :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Before the last version of the MJHD forum crashed I had this ready to post.  It's on the subject of ARCHANGELS in relation to the hoax and I think it's fairly self-explanatory so I'll just paste it in below.  As they say, better late than never! ...[size=150]

]

GREAT post !!!! thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "airieslady"
OMG!!!  Read this!  :o
:lol:  its already in the Openings Post  :lol:  that pages are the reason for starting  this topic  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Before the last version of the MJHD forum crashed I had this ready to post.  It's on the subject of ARCHANGELS in relation to the hoax and I think it's fairly self-explanatory so I'll just paste it in below.  As they say, better late than never! ...

Physically, the Archangel Michael has been described as young, strong and handsome; tall and militant with firm, chiseled facial features and eyes that look like pools of fire.  His skin has been described as the color of copper which radiates and glows from being in the Presence of God.  He has been depicted standing admist a girdle of stars, clothed in a SCARLET tunic and armour of chain mail hewn in GOLD.  Michael is sometimes seen wearing a breast plate with the regal majesty of a mighty LION or a flaming dragon emblazoned across it in burnished gold.  The Lion represents the symbol of LEO, which indicates almighty power, living energy, courage and passion for life.  The dragon represents the symbol of our fear, which is so easily slain if confronted with hope and courage.[/i]

Through many succeeding cycles of time, as Ray after Ray provided The Pathway for the descent of new Spirits, Archangel Michael has remained as the Guardian Overlord of the Angelic Host, the Elemental Kingdom and humanity. He shall not fold his Cosmic Wings about him to return home until the final Angelic Being is freed, the last man is redeemed and the last Elemental returned to its perfect state. This is the love of Archangel Michael, who like many others, is a Prisoner of Love to the life he serves.  He sees this as his MISSION ... a Mission of Love ... all for L.O.V.E.

Once again relating this back to the Memorial/Funeral:  the Jackson brothers wore yellow/gold ties and the casket flowers were red. There was a picture of Michael in a red shirt on the set of “Liberian Girl”.  These colors were to signify those attributed to the Archangel Michael.  It is interesting to note that at the funeral these colors were reversed so there were red ties worn and the flowers this time were yellow on a gold casket.  Similarly, a picture displayed at the funeral was of Michael in a yellow shirt.  This was to signify the .  Moving forward to the movie "This Is It" … we see luminous green light displayed in several scenes.  Green is the color of healing and is associated with the Archangel Raphael, whose name in Hebrew means “God cures” and whose elemental colour is Emerald Green.  The other Archangels are also healers who come as master surgeons to mend our souls and four lower bodies - etheric, mental, emotional and physical.  The most familiar Archangels serve on the SEVEN rays of spiritual light that correspond to the light focused within the SEVEN major chakras in man.

`````

If you've got this far some of you are possibly scratching your head and wondering "so what is the significance of the Archangels to the hoax?"  And my answer is simply this:  "to lead us to a greater understanding of our true purpose here on earth.  To help us understand more fully Michael Jackson's words when he said "it's all for love - L.O.V.E."  To guide us through the challenging times ahead as we prepare to enter this next very significant cycle in human history (Solar Cycle 24) as predicted by the ancient Mayans who were entrusted with the secrets of the Universe and a blueprint for the divine destiny of Planet Earth.

I believe Michael Jackson had a very important reason for hoaxing his death ... I'd even go so far as saying he had a SACRED reason.  However don’t forget that in the movie he says “This is an adventure – a great adventure.  We want to take them to places they’ve never been before, show them talent like they’ve never seen before.  We have to bring love back into the world.”  This was/is a positive message.  Michael also said “There’s nothing to be nervous about.”  He is inviting us to go on a journey with him and he will be there beside us, encouraging us, and lifting us up just as the Archangel Michael will defend all those who put their trust in him.

For further reading go to these links:

I do not want to repeat myself, but for 2 years I went into a study about all the RAYS and the corresponding Archangels: I am just shivering now... IT HAD ITS REASON
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you all so much for helping me with this research. Your postings are FENOMINAL..We will com to things. The puzzel is starting to complete.

Dit you all looked at the youtubemovies about archangel michael? (Posted before) it contains 11 series en there are people talking about that in  radioprogramme. I cannot hear all they are saying, they talk too quickly. And Englisch is not my foreign language.

But i really would like to know what they are saying... i heard he probably come back (for once) at july 11 or 12 in 2010
Then he wil go out of the public (they say)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions