Michael Jackson and Carolyn Evers...I want to know more about their true connection. Need more research... ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

And this was the last piece of art he purchased before the "passing"... the Archangel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

WOW ! This Is It ! It's 100% Michael Jackson...it cannot be just a coincidence.This deserves a little research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

airieslady

OMG!!!  Read this!  :o
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Quote from: "Pammy"
Quote from: "dexember"
If I am not mistaken didn't that user BACK post something about archangel michael or something like that.

WHERE IS PAMMY WHEN YOU NEED HER!
Pammy I'm callin you out!  :lol:

YES sir.  I´m available!  :mrgreen:

here is what BACK posted about Archangel Michael!

I KNEW i was right! YES!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Can somebody please help me with this page here? I´m trying to find the date when this was posted:

Of a tHeOrY or Vision
As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Be careful, this website showing all of this info about Archangel Michael is also trying to sell you some books and who knows what else. This just seems very tailored to answering those questions that everyone has. It just fits too well. I just hope this is not yet another person that is looking to see how they can make  money off of MJ's name. It's good to read everything we can, but tread lightly. I guess for me, the fact that they are trying to sell you their product makes it less believalbe as a clue or true source of a message from MJ.  Just be careful.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Whatever happens, don\'t let go of my hand.

We really need to learn more about the archangel Michael. I'm sure it wil gives us the answer to ll of this..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Oh, I saw all the stuff for sale... I'm not buying!
I just read that page and really liked it!
I printed it out ... it is a great message!

actually, I got this page when I googled Carolyn Evers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm the Kathedral of archangel Michael is in Russia.
(wasn't there a sighting of MJ ) ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

More about archangel Michael:

MJ's childres were also spotted at a Jewish church with Jermaine and his son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this is the painting from the Opus  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW look at his and listen what they say about it
[youtube:1pnld96n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRtGuU-6KM[/youtube:1pnld96n]

[youtube:1pnld96n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0kkEBnHTP8[/youtube:1pnld96n]

[youtube:1pnld96n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1zlmJK7xqk[/youtube:1pnld96n]

[youtube:1pnld96n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pccxoibS94[/youtube:1pnld96n]

There are 11 parts

Michael could come back on july 11 or 12
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "cutierose"

Hee where did you find this picture  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

Quote from: "mjlmpicons"
Be careful, this website showing all of this info about Archangel Michael is also trying to sell you some books and who knows what else. This just seems very tailored to answering those questions that everyone has. It just fits too well. I just hope this is not yet another person that is looking to see how they can make  money off of MJ's name. It's good to read everything we can, but tread lightly. I guess for me, the fact that they are trying to sell you their product makes it less believalbe as a clue or true source of a message from MJ.  Just be careful.   :?
[/i]

Yes, please be careful.
Here's some info about the artist.      

JACKSON'S SUPERHUMAN ART COLLECTION UNCOVEREDMICHAEL JACKSON's private art collection starring the late pop legend as superheroes and historical figures has been revealed in a new book.
Artist David Nordahl was commissioned by the Thriller hitmaker to paint hundreds of works depicting Jackson in an idealised light, according to a new book including the works, Michael Jackson Opus: The Ultimate Celebration of an Icon.
Nordahl made Jackson a Peter Pan-like figure in one painting, called The Storyteller, and even added his pop star sister Janet to the lower-left foreground in the shape of a fairy.
A 1999 oil-on-canvas image depicts Jackson in the same pose as Michelangelo's statue of David, shirtless and surrounded by male cherubs. The singer is also shown as King Arthur, a superhero, and an angel in other works.
Nordahl explains, "He thought it was great with a little 'tongue-in-cheek' flavour."
Nordahl reportedly earned $150,000 (£93,650) for his largest canvases.
07 December 2009 16:06
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Oetoort"
Quote from: "cutierose"

Hee where did you find this picture  :D

I remembered that I saw it on a blog a couple of days ago so I did a google news search and found it again  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions