No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

MJLover1990

This is definitely it, Love L.O.V.E is coming back to this earth, the world is going to be what it once was before all the hate and judgements began!

Take a look at this:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is the moment. This is it.

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
ok I'm really confused :roll: Where did this info come from? When was it written and how does it relate to This is it?? How is it "THE"clue that makes everything clear?  I'm sorry but I just don't understand how all of this makes everything clear! I must be missing something can someone please help me so I undertand what your point is please? Thanks, I would really appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AHH this makes sense. I forgot what channel I was watching yesterday, but they were talking about the book Michael Jackson's opus and there was a picture of MJ as the archangel. I have to find it the picture. I think there just might be a lot of truth behind THIS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "B-LIEves"
AHH this makes sense. I forgot what channel I was watching yesterday, but they were talking about the book Michael Jackson's opus and there was a picture of MJ as the archangel. I have to find it the picture. I think there just might be a lot of truth behind THIS.

is this the one you are looking for?  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
ok I'm really confused :roll: Where did this info come from? When was it written and how does it relate to This is it?? How is it "THE"clue that makes everything clear?  I'm sorry but I just don't understand how all of this makes everything clear! I must be missing something can someone please help me so I undertand what your point is please? Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

I agree I don't get the excitement? :?   Is the site what everyones excited about or the fact that the theory is he is the Archangel Michael 9and that is what the hoax is about).

Can someone break it down for me LOL I want to be excited TOO :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"

I agree I don't get the excitement? :?   Is the site what everyones excited about or the fact that the theory is he is the Archangel Michael 9and that is what the hoax is about).

Can I be part of this "I don't get it" group?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Quote from: "doreentbird"
Quote from: "B-LIEves"

is this the one you are looking for?  :P  :P

No, no, no. In the book it has a picture of Michael surrounded by other angels and he looks like he did in the You Are Not Alone vid. I tried googling it, but no luck. I'm still searching. Thanks for your help though! If you find it before me, post it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"

Can I be part of this "I don't get it" group?  :D

:D  :lol:  :?   Welcome to the club!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

To help some understand I would suggest Googling some links on the Archangel Michael. Then try to relate it to our loved MJ and see how the two overlap. It will help you come to your own truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Before the last version of the MJHD forum crashed I had this ready to post.  It's on the subject of ARCHANGELS in relation to the hoax and I think it's fairly self-explanatory so I'll just paste it in below.  As they say, better late than never! ...

Physically, the Archangel Michael has been described as young, strong and handsome; tall and militant with firm, chiseled facial features and eyes that look like pools of fire.  His skin has been described as the color of copper which radiates and glows from being in the Presence of God.  He has been depicted standing admist a girdle of stars, clothed in a SCARLET tunic and armour of chain mail hewn in GOLD.  Michael is sometimes seen wearing a breast plate with the regal majesty of a mighty LION or a flaming dragon emblazoned across it in burnished gold.  The Lion represents the symbol of LEO, which indicates almighty power, living energy, courage and passion for life.  The dragon represents the symbol of our fear, which is so easily slain if confronted with hope and courage.[/i]

Through many succeeding cycles of time, as Ray after Ray provided The Pathway for the descent of new Spirits, Archangel Michael has remained as the Guardian Overlord of the Angelic Host, the Elemental Kingdom and humanity. He shall not fold his Cosmic Wings about him to return home until the final Angelic Being is freed, the last man is redeemed and the last Elemental returned to its perfect state. This is the love of Archangel Michael, who like many others, is a Prisoner of Love to the life he serves.  He sees this as his MISSION ... a Mission of Love ... all for L.O.V.E.

Once again relating this back to the Memorial/Funeral:  the Jackson brothers wore yellow/gold ties and the casket flowers were red. There was a picture of Michael in a red shirt on the set of “Liberian Girl”.  These colors were to signify those attributed to the Archangel Michael.  It is interesting to note that at the funeral these colors were reversed so there were red ties worn and the flowers this time were yellow on a gold casket.  Similarly, a picture displayed at the funeral was of Michael in a yellow shirt.  This was to signify the .  Moving forward to the movie "This Is It" … we see luminous green light displayed in several scenes.  Green is the color of healing and is associated with the Archangel Raphael, whose name in Hebrew means “God cures” and whose elemental colour is Emerald Green.  The other Archangels are also healers who come as master surgeons to mend our souls and four lower bodies - etheric, mental, emotional and physical.  The most familiar Archangels serve on the SEVEN rays of spiritual light that correspond to the light focused within the SEVEN major chakras in man.

`````

If you've got this far some of you are possibly scratching your head and wondering "so what is the significance of the Archangels to the hoax?"  And my answer is simply this:  "to lead us to a greater understanding of our true purpose here on earth.  To help us understand more fully Michael Jackson's words when he said "it's all for love - L.O.V.E."  To guide us through the challenging times ahead as we prepare to enter this next very significant cycle in human history (Solar Cycle 24) as predicted by the ancient Mayans who were entrusted with the secrets of the Universe and a blueprint for the divine destiny of Planet Earth.

I believe Michael Jackson had a very important reason for hoaxing his death ... I'd even go so far as saying he had a SACRED reason.  However don’t forget that in the movie he says “This is an adventure – a great adventure.  We want to take them to places they’ve never been before, show them talent like they’ve never seen before.  We have to bring love back into the world.”  This was/is a positive message.  Michael also said “There’s nothing to be nervous about.”  He is inviting us to go on a journey with him and he will be there beside us, encouraging us, and lifting us up just as the Archangel Michael will defend all those who put their trust in him.

For further reading go to these links:

Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 11:45:26 PM by emeraldcity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you Emeraldcity this explains it and now I get it!! Great post!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

Thank you Emeraldcity!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

airieslady

OMG!  This is so on the money!  Thank you!  
I just read lasentinel column by Dr. Carr about Michael the Archangel today!
And Michael...L.O.V.E. on LKL told me to read this today!
He also asked me a couple days ago if I knew
what the three crystal 7's on his red shirt in TII meant?
Could the Archangel have some meaning to the 7's?
Cause I originally thought they were about dates and such. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!