omg...great find...how in the world did you find this???????it has to be,..omg im gonna faint. can't breathe :o  :o  :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doreen316"
isn't the archangel Michael supposed to be the one to slay Lucifer during Armageddon? Michael's sword is supposed to be what kills him right? I am not overly religious (well not religious at all), but for some reason I remember this.

If that is true, maybe this has something to do with the Illuminati and 2012.

I will say this once here, and probably never again because it's really a bit far fetched but I kinda think it could happen.  :geek:

If the conspiracy theorists are right about the Illuminati and 2012, and the music industry had Michael working for the illuminati for a short period of time until he said *NO MORE* and released songs like TDRCAU and Heal the World, then MJ would know fully about what is going to happen in 2012. Tommy (big card in the illuminati) Motolla tried to bring him down during the trial. Maybe MJ planned this so the world would stop being prejudice towards him and listen. I dont know of anybody that thinks poorly of MJ when before there was. Isn't it a little odd that TDRCAU was the first thing released after his death. Not Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal? Maybe he is planning this to expose the New World Order.

Thereeee we go. There's one of my theories  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

Some Additional Background on Angels

The Great Archangels represent the seven primary feelings, or Aspects and Attributes of The Creator that must be developed within the nature of Humankind in order to attain Masterhood. They bring forth the fuel (love energy) of God."

Michael became a master at the age of 38.  There is a book written about him that explains the qualifications and why he was chosen.  The picture of him at the Memorial Service is from the cover of that book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
When was this book written and published and when did it appear on the web?   I think that is important

anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

OMG - It makes perfect sense.  Maybe Michael was fasting for a purpose too magnificent to understand.  The blue light in TII.  Wow.  This is amazing.  I love it.  I have always said that Michael was a Godsend.  He was not here by chance.  I've always called him earth angel.  OMG, this is fantastic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Quote from: "dexember"
isn't the archangel Michael supposed to be the one to slay Lucifer during Armageddon? Michael's sword is supposed to be what kills him right? I am not overly religious (well not religious at all), but for some reason I remember this.

I will say this once here, and probably never again because it's really a bit far fetched but I kinda think it could happen.  :geek:

If the conspiracy theorists are right about the Illuminati and 2012, and the music industry had Michael working for the illuminati for a short period of time until he said *NO MORE* and released songs like TDRCAU and Heal the World, then MJ would know fully about what is going to happen in 2012. Tommy (big card in the illuminati) Motolla tried to bring him down during the trial. Maybe MJ planned this so the world would stop being prejudice towards him and listen. I dont know of anybody that thinks poorly of MJ when before there was. Isn't it a little odd that TDRCAU was the first thing released after his death. Not Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal? Maybe he is planning this to expose the New World Order.

I love you :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Carolyn Evers has a radio show called "The Messenger", the website listed in the OP goes back to May 10, 2006 on the wayback machine. When I googled the book the first link that came up was You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login also check out this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I am still looking for the date that the original book was published.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I noticed, this book is copyrighted 2006. Do you really think, it could refer to TII? I don't know what to think anymore, my head is spinning around!!!!
So...Michael is Archangel Michael or Mikaeel? Did he really write those lines himself????
I guess, I'm getting ready for the mental hospital, really! :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

THIS IS IT! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Oetoort"
OMG I think i found it.......this is REAL

First: coincidence????

Check this from this site.....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I copy/past for you: MUST READ !!!

this is it.“I hold up my sword of truth and I am calling you. Together we are a powerful group. You have been powerful working alone, but together you are a great and mighty force that can change matter. I am telling you that together we will change matter and that matter is the hardness of the hearts of humanity. Alone you have been powerful; together we will not only change people’s hearts, but also change the thinking process of those who are not living in love. This is your calling in general: to change hearts towards love and to melt the coldness that has been operational for too long on this planet. But you knew from the very beginning that there would be a time of the gathering, and THIS IS IT.

I gather all of you: you come with each of your skills and you add them to those of your sisters’ and brothers. Your skills will be used in concert to change world events. This, dear hearts, is the factor of change in conjunction with my force of mighty blue light. To my blue light you will add the white and golden light of the Godhead, and these rays will infiltrate the world until they ignite the pink ray.

The pink ray of love will permeate all on Earth and will transmute any thoughts not of God. Those who go against this avalanche of thought will certainly be of a nature which will choose defiance against God, and they will not be allowed to create their errors in the new life that is coming to humanity.

You will also advance in your undertaking as a group. United, you will become even more powerful as all of your sisters and brothers add their piece of divine love to the group. Each has experienced divine love in a different manner. Does it not surprise you to know that if there is so much diversity in creation, in general, that there would be much diversity in the manner that you have incorporated love into your chakra systems? So, in a sense, you might say that you have been carrying a piece of some grand puzzle, and now is the time to put all of the pieces together. You will be united, in part, by offering inspiration first to your brothers and sisters; this will inflame their hearts with the pink ray which will then go forth to be united with the pink rays coming from other hearts. This will become an intense blaze of divine love permeating every particle on Earth, even to its core.

At that moment of unity, the love will be bounced back to divine Source in the center of the cosmos, and that will be the signal that all is ready for the dividing of the veil of separation between the two dimensions. By then all will be acclimated to the higher Earth, and finally the two dimensions will separate as if in a divine birthing process of glory.

It will be a divine moment of love, and it will fire the skies as a new creation comes to this part of the universe. We have been waiting for this epiphany for a very long time, and we anticipate this event most anxiously. The time is nearly upon us, and we glory at the thought of it. This is the moment when we shall all see one another; we will all remember a time when life was lived in abundance, and it will be a part of all of us again.”

If you go to conclave info from this site you can ask him questions and have a personal reading :)

Archangel Michael's Conclave
Blog Information

Excalibur

The Internet is a new world of communication, and spirit is using this method, as well as any other possible means, to further our advancement to ascension. Our time has come and we rejoice at this moment!

Archangel Michael stands here holding his sword of truth ever so high. We will all be able to see and feel his leadership, no matter where we might reside in this most beautiful world.

I dedicate this blog to our leader and inspiration, Archangel Michael, and to all lightworkers in the world, as this is our meeting place where we can come together and, in our sharing of thoughts, light each other’s way.

In the beginning, Matia and I will share our experiences with you as to how Archangel Michael has entered our lives and how our relationship with him has evolved. We invite the real Archangel Michael to stand up and communicate with us as the brother and friend that he truly is.

Religious art throughout the centuries has placed an unattainable mystique around our guardian, protector, and friend, but now he steps through the mist, leaving the pedestal behind and extending his hands to us.

First, read his thoughts recorded in Earth History, Past, Present & Future, and then come forth and present your questions to him. He promises to answer them to the group as long as they are of a general nature. Later we will offer personal readings with him. He says, “Ask only those questions you truly want answered,” as he will hold nothing back, nor will he sugarcoat his answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I agree with your theorie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL,
LIKE UNTO GOD
(Saint Michael Archangel, Angel Michael)

The Archangel Michael is the closest to the Lord in the Jewish scriptures, for his very name means "Like Unto God." As the eldest Archangel, he is given captaincy of all of God's natural phenomena, including rain, wind, fire, snow, thunder, lightning, and hail. Michael is believed by many Jews to have appeared to Moses as the fire in the burning bush and to have led Daniel from the lions' den.

In the Christian Bible, Michael is said to be the Angel who told the Virgin Mary of her approaching death.

According to Muslims, Michael's body is covered with fine hairs and each one, like a tongue, implores the Mercy of Allah on behalf of sinners.

As the Archangel of battle and defender of Heaven, Michael is said to be the Patron Saint of policemen. Additionally, because it is said in the Book of Revelations that Michael will lead God's troops against the dragon and his angels at the final battle, many people seek the aid of Michael against wrong-doers on Earth and all people in need of protection from crime or from physical or spiritual enemies may petition the Archangel for help -- and many have reported benefits from keeping an Angel Michael novena candle burning in the home.

The picture of the Angel Michael at the upper left on this page is taken from a Lucky Mojo brand Catholic novena candle label. The picture at lower right is from an Italian Catholic holy card in which the Archangel is referred to as "Saint Michael Archangel," a typical example of Catholic appropriation of Jewish angelology. Both images are based on a famous painting by the Italian Renaissance artist Guido Reni. They depict the powerful spirit-being Michael Archangel as an armed and battle-ready defender of Heaven and Earth against the eternal enmity of the Adversary.

Because of Michael's eminent position, holy cards, religious chromo prints, pewter holy medals and aluminum wallet cards, candles, and anointing oils bearing the likeness of this archangel have long been available in the marketplace. These are used by spiritual practitioners who wish to keep the image of Michael before them as a simple adjunct to their prayers and devotions. It is said that those who light a novena candle to the Archangel Michael and recite the 91st Psalm will be under his protection as long as the candle burns.

There are a total of seven Archangels according to ancient Jewish beliefs -- one for each day of the week. The four best known are Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel (Oriel) -- and in African American hoodoo folk magic or rootwork, two of them are associated with a powerful natural curio called Angelica Root or Archangel Root. Archangel Michael, the eldest, is used with Angelica Root as a defender of women. Archangel Gabriel who is concerned with the announcements of pregnancy, is allied with this root in its role as an herbal tonic for women's reproductive health.

Here is a short excerpt from my book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic in which help is sought from the Archangels:

BAY LEAF For Victory: The LAUREL wreath was an ancient
symbol of triumph, and so folks brew Bay LAUREL tea
into which they dissolve Crown of Success Bath
Crystals. This spiritual bath is poured over the
heads of supplicants while praying for victory in
sports, politics, and war. Folks also say that if
you take three fresh BAY leaves and with ink write
the Names of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel, and
Raphael, one on each leaf, then wrap and tie the Name-
Leaves in white cloth and carry them, you will win in
sports contests. (Why the fourth Archangel, Oriel (Uriel),
is left off, i do not know, except perhaps because he was
not among the Archangels who appeared to Abraham.)
Also from the book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic comes this old-time conjuration of Saint Michael Archangel for protection from evil:

Home Protection Packets: In New Orleans, conjures used to
sew small cloth packets filled with GRAINS OF PARADISE and
glue or crochet a holy card of Michael the Archangel to
them. These were sold in pairs, one to be placed at the
front door and one at the back door, for the protection of
the home.
It is my hope that the following prayer to the Archangel Michael will be of use to all, and will find service among those who request the intercession of this great and powerful heavenly being.

PRAYER TO ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
For Protetction from Evil

Great Archangel Michael Archangel, defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the
devil.

May God rebuke our enemies, we humbly pray; and
do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of
God, thrust into Hell the Adversary and all other evil
spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of
souls.

Amen.
When a divine spirit grants your wish, it is customary, to give an offering of some kind in return. Because Archangel Michael, Who is Like God, Bulwark of Heaven is generally depicted as the protector of the weak, it is considered appropriate to make a contribution to your local police force or community watch program, or to a shelter for the victims of violent crime, as a thank-offering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Archangel Michael Catholic Novena Candle from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Archangel Michael Anointing and Candle Oil from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Archangel Michael Incense Powder from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Archangel Michael Sachet Powder from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Archangel Michael Bath Crystals from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Archangel Michael Holy Cards from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Archangel Michael Religious Chromo Prints from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Archangel Michael Pewter Holy Medals And Aluminum Wallet Card from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Order Amgelica Root, Bay Leaf, and Grains of Paradise from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

copyright © 1995-2003 catherine yronwode. All rights reserved.
Send your comments to: cat yronwode.  
              Did you like what you read here? Find it useful?
Then please click on the Paypal Secure Server logo and make a small
donation to catherine yronwode for the creation and maintenance of this site.  

LUCKY MOJO is a large domain that is organized into a number of
interlinked web sites, each with its own distinctive theme and look.
You are currently reading
THE LUCKY W AMULET ARCHIVE by cat yronwode.
Here are some other LUCKY MOJO web sites you can visit:
OCCULTISM, MAGIC SPELLS, MYSTICISM, RELIGION, SYMBOLISM
Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by cat yronwode: an introduction to African-American rootwork
Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by cat yronwode: a materia magica of African-American conjure
Lucky W Amulet Archive by cat yronwode: an online museum of worldwide talismans and charms
Sacred Sex: essays and articles on tantra yoga, neo-tantra, karezza, sex magic, and sex worship
Sacred Landscape: essays and articles on archaeoastronomy and sacred geometry
Freemasonry for Women by cat yronwode: a history of mixed-gender Freemasonic lodges
The Lucky Mojo Esoteric Archive: captured internet text files on occult and spiritual topics
Lucky Mojo Usenet FAQ Archive: FAQs and REFs for occult and magical usenet newsgroups
Aleister Crowley Text Archive: a multitude of texts by an early 20th century occultist
Lucky Mojo Magic Spells Archives: love spells, money spells, luck spells, protection spells, and more
     Free Love Spell Archive love spells, attraction spells, sex magick, romance spells, and lust spells
     Free Money Spell Archive money spells, prosperity spells, and wealth spells for job and business
     Free Protection Spell Archive protection spells against witchcraft, jinxes, hexes, and the evil eye
     Free Gambling Luck Spell Archive lucky gambling spells for the lottery, casinos, and races

POPULAR CULTURE
Hoodoo and Blues Lyrics: transcriptions of blues songs about African-American folk magic
EaRhEaD!'S Syd Barrett Lyrics Site: lyrics by the founder of the Pink Floyd Sound
The Lesser Book of the Vishanti: Dr. Strange Comics as a magical system, by cat yronwode
The Spirit Checklist: a 1940s newspaper comic book by Will Eisner, indexed by cat yronwode
Fit to Print: collected weekly columns about comics and pop culture by cat yronwode
Eclipse Comics Index: a list of all Eclipse comics, albums, and trading cards

ONLINE SHOPPING
The Lucky Mojo Curio Co.: spiritual supplies for hoodoo, magick, witchcraft, and conjure
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course with cat yronwode: 52 weekly lessons by email
Comics Warehouse: back-issue catalogue of Claypool comics and albums

PERSONAL SITES
catherine yronwode: the eclectic and eccentric author of many of the above web pages
nagasiva yronwode: tyaginator, nigris (333), nocTifer, lorax666, boboroshi, !
Liselotte Erlanger Glozer: illustrated articles on collectible vintage postcards
Jackie Payne: Shades of Blues: a San Francisco Bay Area blues singer

ADMINISTRATIVE
Lucky Mojo Site Map: the home page for the whole Lucky Mojo electron-pile
All the Pages: descriptive named links to about 1,000 top-level Lucky Mojo web pages
How to Contact Us: we welcome feedback and suggestions regarding maintenance of this site
Make a Donation: please send us a small Paypal donation to keep us in bandwidth and macs!

SEARCH ALL OF LUCKY MOJO
There are 6,000 web pages at Lucky Mojo. You can search for a single word (like mojo, hoodoo, pagan, or magick) or an exact phrase (like love spells, witchcraft supplies, or rootwork course):

Search For:

Match:  Any word All words Exact phrase

OTHER SITES OF INTEREST
Yronwode Family: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the home page for the Yronwode family
Garden of Joy Blues: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, former hippie commune in the Missouri Ozarks
Satan Service: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, theory, practice, and history of Satanism and Satanists

91st Psalm

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

sorry for the long post however this is all i could really "find" and i went ahead and posted the 91st psalm too as the description referrences to it also,anybody see anything remotely helpful?i picked up on the 7 archangels part but nothing else REALLY clicks for me anyone else?

Healing Unlimited | What's New? | Resources & Items of Interest | Publications | Testimonies | Practitioners | Science, Theology & Medicine | 500 Watching Points | Prophecy | Links | KJV Bible | Science & Health | Prose Works | Church Manual | Contact Us | Copyright
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pammy

If I am not mistaken didn't that user BACK post something about archangel michael or something like that.

WHERE IS PAMMY WHEN YOU NEED HER!
Pammy I'm callin you out!  :lol:

YES sir.  I´m available!  :mrgreen:

here is what BACK posted about Archangel Michael!

I KNEW i was right! YES!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can somebody please help me with this page here? I´m trying to find the date when this was posted:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

MJ-Fan

Quote from: "Pammy"
If I am not mistaken didn't that user BACK post something about archangel michael or something like that.

WHERE IS PAMMY WHEN YOU NEED HER!
Pammy I'm callin you out!  :lol:

YES sir.  I´m available!  :mrgreen:

here is what BACK posted about Archangel Michael!

I KNEW i was right! YES!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Can somebody please help me with this page here? I´m trying to find the date when this was posted:

Pammy, do you have a link to the video of 'love is my message' in your signature? It looks so cute!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

Pammy

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  Yes i love his smile!

here you go [youtube:3axk1vfj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zo4kW9bjTU[/youtube:3axk1vfj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]