@ HiMichael, I understand your mixed feelings here.  I, too, have come from a religious background and actually spent some time in a fundamentalist movement that is very focused on end of time prophecy.  So I can understand where you are coming from.  I think what is happening at the moment is a global shift in awareness of spiritual things.  It's like many people are being awakened from a deep sleep and are finally seeing the world through a different pair of eyes.  The religious organisation I was once affiliated with unfortunately taught me to FEAR anything that wasn't sanctioned by the hierarchy of that organisation.  I see this now as the way they controlled me and many others and it was so very limiting.  No wonder my soul felt shackled!  I understand that feeling of wanting to be in control of a situation ... this is part of being human, the need to hold onto something solid, something definable.  The spiritual side of our nature knows no boundaries ... it is only us, in our human state, that puts limitations on the soul and this is why we are not truly at peace.   We all have a choice - whether to continue further along the path of enlightement or to stay where we are.  Divine Love never forces people to go against their inner voice ... it all must come naturally without coersion.  You will find your path HiMichael ... just keep listening to your inner voice and let it be your guide.  Sending Eternal love to all the beautiful souls out there ... Emerald xo[/size][/color][/quote]

Thank you Emerald City for your wise words; I will think on them and I appreciate your posting to me.  We actually PMed each other before... I had a different user name on the original forum; it was the Sunday before This Is It came out.  We were trying to figure out a clue.  ;)   Remember?  Thanks again; I actually have an open mind to many spiritual ideas; I keep my mouth closed at church about a lot of things I think about LOL; and I agree that sometimes I feel shackled.  I was actually scared of anything that had to do with the Bible until I got older, mainly because of hateful attitudes from my grandmother when I was younger - she knew the Bible but was a hateful person and it really confused me.  

Where I come from there are a lot of opinions, a lot of "rules" about how a Christian should be, should act, etc. and that background is where some of my hesitation and doubt comes from about all of this... but I love to learn which is why I am here.  Thanks again for your post and I hope to see more posts from you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

I love to reed all these heartwarming posts. i was looking and googeling again for archamgel Michael. You see the amulet? I remember Michael was wearing an amulet regularly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Oetoort"
He also says THESE wil be my final show
He should say THIS wil be my final show

I assure you there is more to come

He actually says, "these will be my final show performances."  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "Oetoort"
He also says THESE wil be my final show
He should say THIS wil be my final show

I assure you there is more to come

He actually says, "these will be my final show performances."  ;)

Yes you are right  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

You know what is so fascinating is that we HAD to be put into a personal crisis to start searching.
We are not only blessed being witnesses but we ARE part of the revolution going on.
This is very exciting....

Look at this and search with your mouse in the upper third for "This is also MJ"...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There will be no answer for you as a digital cheeseburger on a tablet - neither here nor anywhere.
You have to work for it. But the answer is priceless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I agree Emerald,  unfortunately there are so many blind and bad people out there, they don't believe in him, they can't believe how a man can be so good with children without molesting them  :x  :x , they can't believe in good and humble people being a super star like Michael... I don't know, I hope all those men and women that hate him change their opinion and feelings once for all.

As for us, we love you Michael 4ever.

I feel blessed to have known you, other people were not so lucky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

on page 8 of this thread a wonderful post by Touched by an angel
 a small part i'd like to pay attention to :
WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD! Michael is the catalyst, let us all follow his lead and help to accomplish what he started! God knows we all need to start loving each other and the planet we live on, so he blessed us with Michael and the messages we so desperately needed to hear

ok what was it that Kenny Ortega said in TII ? Something about may we continue with Michael leading the way  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhunny"
WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD! Michael is the catalyst, let us all follow his lead and help to accomplish what he started! God knows we all need to start loving each other and the planet we live on, so he blessed us with Michael and the messages we so desperately needed to hear

ok what was it that Kenny Ortega said in TII ? Something about may we continue with Michael leading the way :D

Yes Kenny did say that ;D
this is funny 'cause I just watched the TII-trailer again  :lol:
soo, this is what our dear Kenny says :
'We're all here because of him. May that continue with him leading the way.'
well, I think this sounds religious, BUT ofcourse Kenny could really mean 'the concert' but I believe he didn't mean the concert though.

I just wanted to say one thing ...that we shouldn't go too far with those 'signs' I do believe there really are alot of clues.. But someone posted in another topic that he/she finds it awkward that ( I think Marlon? Well it was some of the Jackson brothers..) said ' I pray for him' well.... My uncle died recently and my family also prays for him.
I don't want to be rude to anyone, 'cause I really appreciate your opinions. Without all those members we would be nowhere . It's just... Don't look too far. Just look :)
Oh and to make one thing clear: I'm a believer :)
with love
Jolien
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Numer 6 is the number for archangel Michael..
Wow interesting... James Brown (his inspiration) died exactly 6 months before (and changed clothing..google immages..james brown funural)
The way James Brown looked was making me think... he was dressed as MJ in the final rehearsels.. See the blue jacket and the grey and red suit.
December 25 could be it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael's birthday:-
2+9+8+1+9+5+8=42
4+2=6 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"The Archangel Michael was considered to be God's right hand man/angel in the battle against Satan. Both St Michael (& St George) are the patron saints of chivalry. There is an Chivalric Order of France, the Order of St Michael, that was established in 1469. Traditionally St Michael is the patron saint of policemen and soldiers ( & PI's?). St Michael also has other titles within the catholic church as the Angel of Death"

"In Daniel we find that Michael is one of the chief princes and that He is our prince. That might mean He is in line for the Throne. We also find Him working behind the scenes with Gabriel to ensure that God's will for nations actually occurs.

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Quote from: "Jolienphotography"
Quote from: "MJhunny"

ok what was it that Kenny Ortega said in TII ? Something about may we continue with Michael leading the way :D

Yes Kenny did say that ;D
this is funny 'cause I just watched the TII-trailer again  :lol:
soo, this is what our dear Kenny says :
'We're all here because of him. May that continue with him leading the way.'
well, I think this sounds religious, BUT ofcourse Kenny could really mean 'the concert' but I believe he didn't mean the concert though.

I think he said this, after they heard of Michael's "death".
So, he's not speaking about the concert, but about everything that followed the rehearsal.
Something even BIGGER ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
Michael's birthday:-
2+9+8+1+9+5+8=42
4+2=6 ;)

This is no coincidence  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oetoort,
So many chances???? If I barely believe .... yeah ;) Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Wow, When I first posted on the first page of this thread, I was confused. Now one year later I have re-read this thread and it now makes perfect sense! This is the thread that started me on my journey to Enlightenment and truth and I think that now is a good time for others to re-read this thread. There are a lot of great posts here with some valuable information in them.

This "hoax" has proved that MJ is the greatest entertainer ever, but  there is another part of this hoax that is even more important...the L.O.V.E part. Michael said "It's all for Love" what does that mean to you guys?

I hope that more will take the time to follow the Love path and search out the answer to why Michael said "its all for Love" There is a much bigger picture here and we need to investigate this.

Just curious...How do you think this whole hoax is going to end? I'm really curious what you think, so please post your answer! Thanks
Blessings Love and Light to you all :) <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions