Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Ok....either Im reaaalllllyy dumb or my brain simply cannot take in any more info...but could this be true? Michael and angel in human form?

Does this mean he IS coming back? And if so, what's going to happen when he does? Im kinda confused by this.....please explain in laymans terms!!!
:? i hope you are not waiting for me to answer this :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: my brain has moved out

LOL...my brain too.

I hope someone can PLEASE explain more clearly...

And the answer is...
Quote from: "TIIDA11"
apostle Paul proclaimed: "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel's voice and with God's trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first." (1 Thessalonians 4:16) The "Lord," 'archangel,' and "Christ" are all one and the same

The song "This Is It" lyrics: I Am The Light Of The World, this is real.

Who is the light of the world?
I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12)
“While I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5)

Names of the Messiah: Light of The World
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the "This Is It" movie, part of the 'Thriller' segment
The Resurrection of the Dead

The resurrection of dead humans is a central doctrine of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. It may refer either to the resurrection of particular individuals, or a general resurrection of humanity.

The idea of resurrection is featured prominently in both Jewish and Christian scripture. There are many passages in the Hebrew Bible, or Old Testament which at least later have been considered as referring to the resurrection. Since the first century CE, most of the world associates the concept of resurrection with the resurrection of Jesus. The resurrection of Jesus is elaborated upon throughout the books of the New Testament, although the descriptions do not agree entirely with each other.

Rev 20:11-15
Next I saw a large white throne and the one who was sitting on it. The earth and the sky fled from his presence and there was no place for them. I saw the dead, the great and the lowly, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. Then another scroll was opened, the book of life. The dead were judged according to their deeds, by what was written in the scrolls. The sea gave up its dead; then Death and Hades gave up their dead. All the dead were judged according to their deeds. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the pool of fire. (This pool of fire is the second death. ) Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the pool of fire.

Not the End but a New Beginning
Rev 21:1-8
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I also saw the holy city, a new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, God's dwelling is with the human race. He will dwell with them and they will be his people and God himself will always be with them (as their God). He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, (for) the old order has passed away." The one who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." Then he said, "Write these words down, for they are trustworthy and true." He said to me, "They are accomplished. I (am) the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give a gift from the spring of life-giving water. The victor will inherit these gifts, and I shall be his God, and he will be my son. But as for cowards, the unfaithful, the depraved, murderers, the unchaste, sorcerers, idol-worshipers, and deceivers of every sort, their lot is in the burning pool of fire and sulfur, which is the second death."
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:04:01 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok....either Im reaaalllllyy dumb or my brain simply cannot take in any more info...but could this be true? Michael and angel in human form?

Does this mean he IS coming back? And if so, what's going to happen when he does? Im kinda confused by this.....please explain in laymans terms!!!

Ok, here is what I am getting from all of this.  Although Michael was angelic, I don't believe he is the ACTUAL Archangel Michael.  I think this is maybe a clue that his return will be spiritual in nature as well as physical.  

Michael was very devout and well-read.   I would not put it past Michael to be planning his comeback in this fashion.  If you read through a lot of the Archangel Michael information, it does coincide with some of the clues we have been finding, especially when it comes to the movie, This Is It.  I am sure Michael has done A LOT of research on religion and his namesake, Archangel Michael.

Anyway, that is my take on the whole situation.
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:02:35 PM by MJJLives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

@ Serenitys_Dream

Sooo........are you saying that Michael is a Messiah?? Im still confused. Someone needs to explain this cus I really wanna know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

And the answer is...
Quote from: "TIIDA11"
apostle Paul proclaimed: "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel's voice and with God's trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first." (1 Thessalonians 4:16) The "Lord," 'archangel,' and "Christ" are all one and the same

The song "This Is It" lyrics: I Am The Light Of The World, this is real.

Who is the light of the world?
I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12)
“While I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5)

Names of the Messiah: Light of The World

just...woooww  :shock:  :shock:   :shock:
that makes sense .. a little  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, good find. It is interesting.
But what do you make of it? Do you think Michael made this website? I mean...everyone could have done it..?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Serenitys_Dream

@ Serenitys_Dream

Sooo........are you saying that Michael is a Messiah?? Im still confused. Someone needs to explain this cus I really wanna know.

I am not saying anything, I just feel there are enough clues pointing toward something. There are paintings, the song, the movie, the archangel material (colors, spider etc), the "this is also it" redirects to bible quotes, Michael's "Crucifiction" in the press (a term used a lot to describe his treatment), and other messages and clues. No one can tell you what to believe you have to put the pieces together and decide for yourself. Question is, what does it all mean to you?
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:12:06 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJJLives"

Ok, here is what I am getting from all of this.  Although Michael was angelic, I don't believe he is the ACTUAL Archangel Michael.  I think this is maybe a clue that his return will be spiritual in nature as well as physical.  

Michael was very devout and well-read.   I would not put it past Michael to be planning his comeback in this fashion.  If you read through a lot of the Archangel Michael information, it does coincide with some of the clues we have been finding, especially when it comes to the movie, This Is It.  I am sure Michael has done A LOT of research on religion and his namesake, Archangel Michael.

Anyway, that is my take on the whole situation.
This is what I think, too... !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

ummmm.............

k..............

:backsoutofthreadslowly:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
@ Serenitys_Dream

I am not saying anything, I just feel there are enough clues pointing toward something. There are paintings, the song, the movie, the archangel material (colors, spider etc), the "this is also it" redirects to bible quotes, Michael's "Crucifiction" in the press (a term used a lot to describe his treatment), and other messages and clues. No one can tell you what to believe you have to put the pieces together and decide for yourself. Question is, what does it all mean to you?

I think I understand now....and all I can say is WOW. Im speechless.......Im excited to find out whats going to happen!!
But WHEN will it happen? Do you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:?  :?  :? MAYDAY MAYDAY,3 PEOPLE WITHOUT BRAINS IN DISTRESS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Make that 4 :shock: Boy,this is to much for me after along day at work...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
:?  :?  :? MAYDAY MAYDAY,3 PEOPLE WITHOUT BRAINS IN DISTRESS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Many people have said that when he comes back its going to be spectacular....and if this is what is going to happen, then get ready!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

:? im gonna come back when im more stable :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm afraid I don't understand this thread at all.  

I know that Michael is special in many ways, but I don't think he's the archangel Michael - sorry!  I think this is just adding more confusion to an already confusing situation.

I can understand that Michael is a sort of prophet - he does know things that most people can't understand.  This could come from a special connection with God.

Also, isn't an angel somebody who has left this earth - has passed on, so to speak?  I'm not much up on divinity, so I don't know.  I realise that throughout history, there have been people who seem to have been touched by the hand of God - Micael is probably one of them.  I remember a friend, who is a healer, telling me that people who are special in this way can often appear to be a bit odd in their behaviour. Michael has certainly been chastised in the press.

It's a very interesing theory, but I think we'll just have to hold fire and see what happens. I personally believe that God will not allow the Earth to be destroyed - he could be using Michael as a channel for a very important message that he wants to give to humanity...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kpnuts"
I'm afraid I don't understand this thread at all.  

I know that Michael is special in many ways, but I don't think he's the archangel Michael - sorry!  I think this is just adding more confusion to an already confusing situation.

I can understand that Michael is a sort of prophet - he does know things that most people can't understand.  This could come from a special connection with God.

Also, isn't an angel somebody who has left this earth - has passed on, so to speak?  I'm not much up on divinity, so I don't know.  I realise that throughout history, there have been people who seem to have been touched by the hand of God - Micael is probably one of them.  I remember a friend, who is a healer, telling me that people who are special in this way can often appear to be a bit odd in their behaviour. Michael has certainly been chastised in the press.

It's a very interesing theory, but I think we'll just have to hold fire and see what happens. I personally believe that God will not allow the Earth to be destroyed - he could be using Michael as a channel for a very important message that he wants to give to humanity...
:lol:  :lol: another one for the club at this rate this is gonna need its own website :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok, Im gonna go with something that Im not totally familiar with. Im ashamed I DONT know but I know a little.

God and Moses. God wiped out the planet with The Flood and used Moses to "replenish" all humans and animals afterwards. I was told by a very religious friend of mine a few yrs ago that according to the Bible, God is intending to do this again to the planet, but this time it will be with fire. And before He does this he is going to take certain people with Him....even ones that are still alive.

Im so sorry if this a lame attempt but this is all I know...is this having to do with 2012 and Michael maybe?

Sorry!! **bows head in shame**
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions