nynyroTopic starter

"Hollywood Tonight", backwards. message? warning?
December 09, 2010, 08:18:15 AM
I just found a backmasked version of "Hollywood Tonight" on youtube.  Is it me, or is the other male voice saying, "Illuminati... is who we are."?  Maybe I'm hearing things.  This album is definitely a message. All the songs being leaked sound like messages.  

Think about the message behind "Do You know where your Children Are?", and how it relates to "Hollywood Tonight", it's about all of the shady things that happen in Hollywood, particularly against children.  We all know that Michael Jackson was falsely accused of abusing children, when the real pedophiles in Hollywood are rarely ever exposed.  In the intro to "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?", there's that Clint Eastwood soundbite, " You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?Well, do ya, punk?!"  Perhaps it's a warning to the evil people behind the scenes in Hollywood who think they've gotten away with murder.  I think that maybe in the coming months, these evil men are going to be publicly exposed.  That's my guess.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
I just found a backmasked version of "Hollywood Tonight" on youtube.  Is it me, or is the other male voice saying, "Illuminati... is who we are."?  Maybe I'm hearing things.  This album is definitely a message. All the songs being leaked sound like messages.  

Think about the message behind "Do You know where your Children Are?", and how it relates to "Hollywood Tonight", it's about all of the shady things that happen in Hollywood, particularly against children.  We all know that Michael Jackson was falsely accused of abusing children, when the real pedophiles in Hollywood are rarely ever exposed.  In the intro to "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?", there's that Clint Eastwood soundbite, " You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?Well, do ya, punk?!"  Perhaps it's a warning to the evil people behind the scenes in Hollywood who think they've gotten away with murder.  I think that maybe in the coming months, these evil men are going to be publicly exposed.  That's my guess.

I agree - I think that all of these songs are out here because of the message and those that have sought to destroy MJ over the years had better watch out. I can't wait for vindication day. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

nynyroTopic starter

Sorry forgot to post the link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:41:15 AM by nynyro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really wish that when people make reverse song videos that they would include the lyrics in reverse to go along with it because at this point it all sounds scrambled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions